Page 400 of 494 FirstFirst ... 300350390398399400401402410450 ... LastLast
Results 7,981 to 8,000 of 9870

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: CLASSified HD [Cydia RELEASED]

Quote Originally Posted by floppy_joe View Post
    also, the extra lockbackground html that allows the weather pic to show in both frames wasnt working. now good

Its not that they don't like you bars. Its that they dont like themselves. In you, they recognize their inadequacy. Instead of becoming better and the person they would "like" themselves to be it is easier for them to tear down or mooch to get equal.
    Floppy, got the day problem fixed, pretty easily. What needs done for the other problem to be fixed? To have the weather in both pics. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by barsoverbeats View Post
    It became vividly clear to me that a good portion of theme creators on this forum dislike me. I guess I'm supposed to help them with there projects.....maybe I should tell saurik that its not fair for me to be in a sponsored theme section....
    Here's a good one.....F those guys!!! Idk why people fight. I mean damn. Most things on modmyi are great. To each his own

It became vividly clear to me that a good portion of theme creators on this forum dislike me. I guess I'm supposed to help them with there projects.....maybe I should tell saurik that its not fair for me to be in a sponsored theme section....
    Don't worry about them...Do your thing...you make lots of people happy in here as you see how this thread progresses .... if those so called "Theme Creators" can't take the heat of competition then so be it... it means they are not so great after all....just keep creating your masterpieces Boss...

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi

iPhone? More like MyPhone slap690's Avatar
    Thanks

Bars, sounds like you're letting it get to ya.Don't. I think you need to read this...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -23584.jpg  

Jealousy has a way of rearing its ugly head when people are insecure about there own crap, also i'm told its the greatest form of flattery. Keep on doing your thing Bars!!

"We are sheep among wolves, be wise as serpents yet innocent as doves"
    Gone Baby Gone

Bars
    Seems like you have a great relationship with Z, EF, K and Alien! That's pretty much the majority of known theme creators isn't it. At least the more popular ones.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to sargd66 For This Useful Post:

ALIEN1974 (2010-09-27)

Quote Originally Posted by ArDottCeeDuble View Post
    Yeah but i edited mine and forget what to put it back to :

I put a screenshot up for ya btw

What do ya think?
    I think it belongs in the XHD thread? No?

Thanks
    Thanked 2,225 Times in 871 Posts

Let me try again... How can i removed the default time and date from the lockscreen and can somebody make me 2 sliders one "Monchy" and the other one "IPhone4" with blue around please!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  

Thanks
    Thanked 2,225 Times in 871 Posts

Like this one...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by monchy36 View Post
    Let me try again... How can i removed the default time and date from the lockscreen and can somebody make me 2 sliders one "Monchy" and the other one "IPhone4" with blue around please!
    You could go into Cydia and find "Clock Hide" by David Ashman.

PM sent...

13. The Following User Says Thank You to rumcajs For This Useful Post:

monchy36 (2010-09-27)

Quote Originally Posted by Navec245 View Post
    He was showing me some icons Bars made a long time ago i asked to see.

Here is mine and I couldn't be happier. Only thing I might want to change is the weather images on the homescreen? Maybe something other than weather yet keeping all the info, just changing the images....or maybe I'll just wait for Bars and his elves to release the next work of art.........
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -photo-sep-26-8-19-15-pm.jpg   -photo-sep-26-8-19-30-pm.jpg  

"We are sheep among wolves, be wise as serpents yet innocent as doves"
    Gone Baby Gone

Quote Originally Posted by sargd66 View Post
    Bars
    Seems like you have a great relationship with Z, EF, K and Alien! That's pretty much the majority of known theme creators isn't it. At least the more popular ones.
    These guys you listed are my top dogs!! I am good with almost everybody honestly, there just seems to be some hatred towards me, which I didn't really see until recently... So if your a theme creator and you never **** on me... Holla!! We are all here for the same reason, and of course we have our little groups, but this is normal! Lets theme this thing!!

Quote Originally Posted by bostonguy3737 View Post
    Here is mine and I couldn't be happier. Only thing I might want to change is the weather images on the homescreen? Maybe something other than weather yet keeping all the info, just changing the images....or maybe I'll just wait for Bars and his elves to release the next work of art.........
    You callin my BNA's elves! Lol

iPhone? More like MyPhone slap690's Avatar
    Thanks

Lockscreen clock hide in cydia. access it through settings after you install it

19. The Following User Says Thank You to slap690 For This Useful Post:

monchy36 (2010-09-27)

Thanks for the support guys! I guess I really needed that! I think I know my position here pretty well, but my vision was distorted this weekend! I am also a bit concerned that I come off too cocky from some of the feedback I am getting I will try to work on this, as it is definitely not the picture that I want to portray!!

21. The Following User Says Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

nealh (2010-09-27)

Time for Elite HD..."Nike" Bars...no matter what...

Quote Originally Posted by rumcajs View Post
    Time for Elite HD..."Nike" Bars...no matter what...

perma-banned for life
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,050 Times in 3,590 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Navec245 View Post
    No because someone requested a screenshot of what the elite pro icons look like.

Quote Originally Posted by Bushybrows View Post
    here u go Ar,

Info.plist
    Having problems downloading from that site bro , reupload?
    Last edited by Raaj FX was banned; 2010-09-27 at 06:18 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Page 400 of 494 FirstFirst ... 300350390398399400401402410450 ... LastLast