Page 376 of 494 FirstFirst ... 276326366374375376377378386426476 ... LastLast
Results 7,501 to 7,520 of 9870

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: CLASSified HD [Cydia RELEASED]

Can I please get these made in blue? Thanks in advance
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -wall_street_end_of_an_lea_s640x427.png   -3gu-alt.png   -twitt.png   -modmyi.png   -icon-2x-20-frame-.png   -contacts1.png   -phone-icon.png   -phone-icon-2.png  

-mail-1.png   -notes.png   -contacts.png   -camerahd.png   -app-store.png   -app-store-2.png  
    Attached Images Attached Images  

one made in blue and I think I am done..Ooops I meant 4.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -71943070.png   -angry-birds.png   -apple-storeicon-2x.png   -clock.png  
    Last edited by nealh; 2010-09-24 at 12:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by scoop2mylue View Post
    bro you say that every new theme you put out rofl cant wait to c it tho but it is really tru tho it really does keep getting better and better
    There isn't even a question here... Straight SMASH!!

Quote Originally Posted by King Shady View Post
    Yo bars is it gonna be a completely new theme? Or a port of an oldie? I tried out xhd by Z but the red and blue combo wasn't rolling for . Very excited to hear that this will be ur most impressive project yet ... Can't wait
    diddo....
    MBP 13" (Late 2011) OS X Mavericks 10.9
    iPhone 5S 32GB (Silver) iOS 7.0.3
    iPad 2 16GB iOS 7.0.3
    Stay hungry. Stay foolish.

Quote Originally Posted by THCue View Post
    Question- Does this theme automatically create the boarder i.e. the black boarder with silver strip on the bottom? Just wondering I reinstalled this theme and seems I'm manually downloading icons that have the boarder on them?

I thought it did if so mine wont create this any fix or ideas?
    yeah it auto creates them for appstore icons but you can install custom icons... and those are the ones than people are downloading

Quote Originally Posted by barsoverbeats View Post
    there isn't even a question here... Straight smash!!
    i love the hype
    MBP 13" (Late 2011) OS X Mavericks 10.9
    iPhone 5S 32GB (Silver) iOS 7.0.3
    iPad 2 16GB iOS 7.0.3
    Stay hungry. Stay foolish.

Yo bars is it gonna be a completely new theme? Or a port of an oldie? I tried out xhd by Z but the red and blue combo wasn't rolling for . Very excited to hear that this will be ur most impressive project yet ... Can't wait
    Completely new... Ground up... The uibars are similar to these, but the were done ground up also

The only thing I'm having a hard time replacing in class hd is the telephony buttons... I think these ones are the beat design I could possibly make...

8. The Following User Says Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

King Shady (2010-09-24)

Quote Originally Posted by eenofonn View Post
    yeah it auto creates them for appstore icons but you can install custom icons... and those are the ones than people are downloading
    Yeah I thought so... Some reason mine are not creating the default border. Did a fresh install from cydia also. Any Ideas? Rebooted,restarted nothing its creates a square but no boarder.

Completely new... Ground up... The uibars are similar to these, but the were done ground up also

The only thing I'm having a hard time replacing in class hd is the telephony buttons... I think these ones are the beat design I could possibly make...
    Awesome I can't wait

NVM fixed it buy reinstalling from cydia

Quote Originally Posted by THCue View Post
    Yeah I thought so... Some reason mine are not creating the default border. Did a fresh install from cydia also. Any Ideas? Rebooted,restarted nothing its creates a square but no boarder.
    Sweet

My iPhone is a Part of Me headcheese's Avatar
    Thanks

Count me in the bunch that's coming back. While I have mad respect for Z, and I do like his stuff, Rob and Class (and Elite et al) is more my speed

Classy eliters on elegant iPhones for LIFE

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi

Oh I missed the question "port" of an oldie... It's "like" Elite PRO... but when you see it your going to have a doubt about that... It has a silver feel to the icon border. Obviously at the new resolution it's real grown... But if I was going to associate it with an older theme of mine Elite PRO... I hate even saying like that, because I facepalm at elite PRO

15. The Following User Says Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

King Shady (2010-09-24)

Quote Originally Posted by headcheese View Post
    Count me in the bunch that's coming back. While I have mad respect for Z, and I do like his stuff, Rob and Class (and Elite et al) is more my speed

Classy eliters on elegant iPhones for LIFE

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi
    Thanks boss

Thanks
    Thanked 1,572 Times in 737 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by holdenrf View Post
    by the way, what font are you using for your status bar time?

thanks,
    Not really sure, it was from iphoneruler.net
    My latest theme - -

Oh I missed the question "port" of an oldie... It's "like" Elite PRO... but when you see it your going to have a doubt about that... It has a silver feel to the icon border. Obviously at the new resolution it's real grown... But if I was going to associate it with an older theme of mine Elite PRO... I hate even saying like that, because I facepalm at elite PRO
    So....Elite HD

Just wait till you see it... You call it anything you want

perma-banned for life
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,050 Times in 3,590 Posts

Loving the new weather mod.

Fantastic work as usual Floppy and DM , havent had any issues with it yet.

As always DM you ever need a tester , drop me a pm

Quote Originally Posted by nealh View Post
    Can I please get these made in blue? Thanks in advance
    I got a complete blue set now
    All I need is an iPhone 4 to put them on

Two icons were no good, at least you've got three App Store icons to choose from

22. The Following User Says Thank You to wim66 For This Useful Post:

nealh (2010-09-24)

Quote Originally Posted by tellytel View Post
    Floppy or maximus- on the new weather mod, is it possible to use the widget HTML with another mod to get rotating images??
    Anyone? I wanna try to use rotating images with the full screen weather images. Thanks

Page 376 of 494 FirstFirst ... 276326366374375376377378386426476 ... LastLast