Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Ember IP4 Theme

Default Ember IP4 Theme
    This is a collaboration of a couple theme's mixed together in a very simple and clean manor. I took inspiration from a couple different themes including "MyWallet" by Bluemetal, "CLASSified" by barsoverbeats and Icons from a free theme through Cydia "Classica 3" by Dustin Schau. The paid themes mentioned (MyWallet & CLASSified) were used primarily as a reference and are in no way plagiarized in this theme. The only original art provied is the Wallpaper, Pockets, Lights etc. The Theme includes a .psd file to help develop new icons as they fit your specific needs. The Theme is named after my band Ember which can be found in the download or by visiting myspace.com/emberaustin please take a look and show support

Download Here
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -photo-4.png  
    Last edited by GoDodgerz; 2010-08-09 at 11:01 PM.

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to GoDodgerz For This Useful Post:

Aldog18 (2010-08-12), carlipods (2010-08-10), Downloadeous Maximus (2011-02-15), emba32 (2010-08-13), MosesX8 (2010-08-09), Raaj FX was banned (2010-11-19), SirTimothy1 (2010-08-11), sucram6791 (2010-08-10), Waverley73 (2011-02-15)

Looks sweet! Can u download in cydia ?

Liking the look of this one alot thanks alot

Very nice, like the lights

My iPhone is a Part of Me Pronup's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't think the downoad is working. When I unzip it I get a .cpgz file. Is this correct? Am I doing it wrong!

This theme looks awesome, I hope I get to try it!

download is corrupt

My iPhone is a Part of Me Pronup's Avatar
    Thanks

That stinks, a re-upload would be great!!

awesome. super slick and clean. will check out.

Quote Originally Posted by TWOGUNZ View Post
    Looks sweet! Can u download in cydia ?
    Sorry I dont know how to load it on to Cydia. Im new to this whole thing and its not a complete theme nor do I intend on making it one. I just made this in the mean time to get by. I'll leave it to the real theme creators to post a complete theme soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Pronup View Post
    I don't think the downoad is working. When I unzip it I get a .cpgz file. Is this correct? Am I doing it wrong!

This theme looks awesome, I hope I get to try it!
    Sorry I got it fixed. First "theme" post if you can call it a theme lol.
    Last edited by GoDodgerz; 2010-08-09 at 10:52 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Master Theme Creator (aka Bluemetal) Blue's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,284 Times in 3,850 Posts

This is designed very well, but the top and the bottom part don't fit together. Looks like a mix of two completly different themes. Just my thoughts....

Quote Originally Posted by Bluemetal View Post
    This is designed very well, but the top and the bottom part don't fit together. Looks like a mix of two completly different themes. Just my thoughts....
    I agree, would be great with bit of work

Tengo problemas al extraer el theme
    no me cambia absolutamente nada

me pueden ayudar..???

i can't get the dialer working, i placed it in themename/Bundles/com.apple.mobilephone/appropriate names, and i had respringed and its still showing default. any suggestions on what i am doing wrong

Quote Originally Posted by Brad1279 View Post
    i can't get the dialer working, i placed it in themename/Bundles/com.apple.mobilephone/appropriate names, and i had respringed and its still showing default. any suggestions on what i am doing wrong
    I apologize in advance I am not a theme creator by trade and am simply someone who understands photoshop and not the coding aspect of it. To my understanding the dialer themes are currently not compatible with the iPhone 4 but Im sure there are more knowledgeable people hard at work to get this fixed.

Quote Originally Posted by iSheeny View Post
    I agree, would be great with bit of work
    I agree with both you and Bluemetal. This post was rushed and I thought it was ready. I have however made some adjustments in correlation with Kevinx and his iPhone 4 Blue Theme. I have sent him a private message to see what he thinks but until the go ahead is given I will not be able to release anything further. If I am given the ok I would be happy to send all .psd files associated with what I have done so far to anyone with more knowledge about creating themes so they can create something that all of us can enjoy.
    Last edited by GoDodgerz; 2010-08-12 at 09:51 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

I hope it fixed because this theme is excellent

I come from a land down under (Australia)
    Thanks

Very nice! I can't wait till this is fixed up cause it looks awesome so far!!
    Can I play with madness?
    Follow me on twitter
    If you like what I say, hit the button, you know which one

ok got it working, the issues with icons not showing up, the issues is the icons are name xxxx.PNG when it should be all lower case xxxx.png and is now working in winterboard

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Brad1279 For This Useful Post:

Aldog18 (2010-08-13), carlipods (2010-08-13)

I come from a land down under (Australia)
    Thanks

Thanks
    Can I play with madness?
    Follow me on twitter
    If you like what I say, hit the button, you know which one

(Maximus Themeitus) Downloadeous Maximus's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,664 Times in 1,922 Posts

Interesting icons there.