Page 78 of 426 FirstFirst ... 2868767778798088128178 ... LastLast
Results 1,541 to 1,560 of 8501

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [ Release ] nine hd

My iPhone is a Part of Me Pronup's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by zausser View Post
    Yo! So nobody has Cydia Icons in the proper bundles or folders folder? Dont tell me your not jailbroke! Give them up.....
    Here's iBlank and Xpandr
    Attached Files Attached Files

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Pronup For This Useful Post:

zausser (2010-08-17)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by zausser View Post
    Yo! So nobody has Cydia Icons in the proper bundles or folders folder? Dont tell me your not jailbroke! Give them up.....
    Z here Is Appcake And Tonefx icons Already Named And In Correct Folder

CYDIA ICONS.zip

4. The Following User Says Thank You to richhee For This Useful Post:

zausser (2010-08-17)

So my wife wants to know why I'm obsessing over the phone today....showed her this kick *** theme.....she wasn't impressed.

LOL

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to iDroidd For This Useful Post:

holdenrf (2010-08-17), zausser (2010-08-17)

My iPhone is a Part of Me mossdef's Avatar
    Thanks

thanks rook for your help

8. The Following User Says Thank You to mossdef For This Useful Post:

iphonerookie (2010-08-17)

My iPhone is a Part of Me Wilbourn's Avatar
    Thanks

@chizzle187 and @nic350z,

Here is that tutorial I promised you;

First, go into Cydia and Download "HTC Leopard". Next, take the "Private" folder and Widget.html file out of the "HTC Leopard theme" and place(SSH them that is...... var/stash/themes/Nine_HD ) them in the Nine_HD theme (just place them in there, nothing special). Next, (THIS IS IMPORTANT) RESIZE your wallpaper to 320x480 and name it Wallpaper.png and place it in Nine_HD (no @2x). If you do not resize and rename your wallpaper the Widget WILL NOT SHOW UP because the widget is still configured to OS<3.1.3 coding and if you set your wallpaper via Photo's nothing will show up so you MUST resize and rename if you want it to show. I'm going to skip the weather configurations because I'm guessing that since your asking about the widget that you know how to set up the weather. Before you reply "nothing shows up. I only get a Question mark and my weather will not show.", I must warn you, this widget is NOT 100% compatible yet (and none are at this moment) so you WILL need to respring/reboot multiple times before the weather connects. Once your weather connects after the countless respring's and you add something else to the theme (i.e. icons, tweaks or change anything in Winterboard) you most likely will have to respring several more times to get the weather to connect again. Like I said, it is not 100% compatible and is extremely spotty so patience is a must if you want this widget. PM me if you need any more assistance but please try/repsring a few times before PMing me with " It wont work" because like I said, Patience is needed for this widget at the moment.
    You see that "Thanks!" button? It likes it when you click it!

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wilbourn For This Useful Post:

.:JimmyL:. (2010-08-17), chizzle187 (2010-08-17), LastSonOfKrypton (2010-08-19), zausser (2010-08-17)

heres the deal on weather mod. even though i made a weather mod (ibnyaffa) to work with mainly z and bars themes, the funny thing is that i dont even use the weather mod.. with the 3gs i didnt use it because battery life is more important but now even with the ip4 i dont think ill use it, hell i live in so. calif. where we pre-record the weather forecast.

thankfully others have picked up where i left off, wim, Romayojr and i see a few others. if i did it would start out something like this

so unless i get a crazy midnight spark, i wont be doing it, but will help anyone who trys

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to floppy_joe For This Useful Post:

holdenrf (2010-08-17), wim66 (2010-08-17), zausser (2010-08-17)

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to iphonerookie For This Useful Post:

Lonyer85 (2010-08-17), zausser (2010-08-17)

Default Bundles, Folders names
    I just realized why didnt my Terminal icon changed, It's because the folder inside bundles was not named correctly. If i'm not wrong, they are case-sensitive
    These are some bundles info if someone needs (pls excuse my English)

Angry Birds
    com.clickgamer.AngryBirds

Angry Pigs
    com.pjz.angrypigs

aNote
    com.brid.AwesomeNote

AppBox Pro
    com.e2ndesign.TPremium2

Bejeweled 2
    com.popcap.bejeweled2

biteSMS
    com.bitesms

CBNK2
    com.activision.CBNK2

CNN INTL
    com.cnn.iphoneintl

Convertbot
    com.tapbots.Convertbot

CP Pro
    com.globaldelight.camerapluspro

DocsToGo
    com.dataviz.DocToGoEAS

DoodleJump
    com.yourcompany.DoodleJump

eBuddy Pro
    com.ebuddy.promessenger

Facebook
    com.facebook.Facebook

FlightTrack
    com.benkazez.FlightTrackPro

FM 2010
    com.sega.fmh

Fruit Ninja
    com.Halfbrick.Fruit

iLoader
    com.kytek.iLoader

com.hackulo.us.**********

iTeleport
    com.jugaari.teleport

LetsGolfs2
    com.gameloft.letsgolf2

Life
    com.ea.tgolbv

MegaWeather
    com.yourcompany.MegaWeather

MIM
    com.sadun.MakeItMine

Moron Test
    X627XMV694.asdf.TheIdiotTest

PDF Expert
    com.readdle.PDFExpert

PS Express
    com.adobe.PSMobile

PlantsVsZombies
    com.popcap.PvZ

Real Racing
    com.firemint.realracing

sf4iPhone
    jp.co.capcom.sf4d

SimCity DLX
    com.ea.simcitydeluxe.inc

Terminal
    com.googlecode.mobileterminal.Terminal

Tiger Woods
    com.ea.tw09bv

Todo
    com.appigo.todo

TwitBird Pro
    com.nibirutech.iTwitter

Twitterrific
    com.iconfactory.Twitterrific

WhatsApp
    net.whatsapp.WhatsApp

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to .:JimmyL:. For This Useful Post:

chizzle187 (2010-08-17), Darkness777 (2010-08-17), Dexy88 (2010-08-17), floppy_joe (2010-08-17), holdenrf (2010-08-17), zausser (2010-08-17)

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Wilbourn View Post

First, go into Cydia and Download "HTC Leopard". Next, take the "Private" folder and Widget.html file out of the "HTC Leopard theme" and place(SSH them that is...... var/stash/themes/Nine_HD ) them in the Nine_HD theme (just place them in there, nothing special). Next, (THIS IS IMPORTANT) RESIZE your wallpaper to 320x480 and name it Wallpaper.png and place it in Nine_HD (no @2x). If you do not resize and rename your wallpaper the Widget WILL NOT SHOW UP because the widget is still configured to OS<3.1.3 coding and if you set your wallpaper via Photo's nothing will show up so you MUST resize and rename if you want it to show. I'm going to skip the weather configurations because I'm guessing that since your asking about the widget that you know how to set up the weather. Before you reply "nothing shows up. I only get a Question mark and my weather will not show.", I must warn you, this widget is NOT 100% compatible yet (and none are at this moment) so you WILL need to respring/reboot multiple times before the weather connects. Once your weather connects after the countless respring's and you add something else to the theme (i.e. icons, tweaks or change anything in Winterboard) you most likely will have to respring several more times to get the weather to connect again. Like I said, it is not 100% compatible and is extremely spotty so patience is a must if you want this widget. PM me if you need any more assistance but please try/repsring a few times before PMing me with " It wont work" because like I said, Patience is needed for this widget at the moment.
    thanks alot buddy you just made my night.... its the peice of the missing puzzle lol.... your the man !!

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to iphonerookie For This Useful Post:

Darkness777 (2010-08-17), RMXO (2010-08-17), zausser (2010-08-17)

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by zjimmyz View Post
    I just realized why didnt my Terminal icon changed, It's because the folder inside bundles was not named correctly. If i'm not wrong, they are case-sensitive
    These are some bundles info if someone needs (pls excuse my English)

Angry Birds
    com.clickgamer.AngryBirds

Angry Pigs
    com.pjz.angrypigs

aNote
    com.brid.AwesomeNote

AppBox Pro
    com.e2ndesign.TPremium2

Bejeweled 2
    com.popcap.bejeweled2

biteSMS
    com.bitesms

CBNK2
    com.activision.CBNK2

CNN INTL
    com.cnn.iphoneintl

Convertbot
    com.tapbots.Convertbot

CP Pro
    com.globaldelight.camerapluspro

DocsToGo
    com.dataviz.DocToGoEAS

DoodleJump
    com.yourcompany.DoodleJump

eBuddy Pro
    com.ebuddy.promessenger

Facebook
    com.facebook.Facebook

FlightTrack
    com.benkazez.FlightTrackPro

FM 2010
    com.sega.fmh

Fruit Ninja
    com.Halfbrick.Fruit

iLoader
    com.kytek.iLoader

com.hackulo.us.**********

iTeleport
    com.jugaari.teleport

LetsGolfs2
    com.gameloft.letsgolf2

Life
    com.ea.tgolbv

MegaWeather
    com.yourcompany.MegaWeather

MIM
    com.sadun.MakeItMine

Moron Test
    X627XMV694.asdf.TheIdiotTest

PDF Expert
    com.readdle.PDFExpert

PS Express
    com.adobe.PSMobile

PlantsVsZombies
    com.popcap.PvZ

Real Racing
    com.firemint.realracing

sf4iPhone
    jp.co.capcom.sf4d

SimCity DLX
    com.ea.simcitydeluxe.inc

Tiger Woods
    com.ea.tw09bv

Todo
    com.appigo.todo

TwitBird Pro
    com.nibirutech.iTwitter

Twitterrific
    com.iconfactory.Twitterrific

WhatsApp
    net.whatsapp.WhatsApp
    awesome, thanks !

That worked!!! Thank You for taking the time to explain... Its really appreciated!

My iPhone is a Part of Me TheBeastSS2's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,018 Times in 317 Posts

Rook what up fool, long time no talkie, that wallpaper u made is sick. Can I get one that says Randy. Thanks

the ************* = **********. I dont know why it didnt show lolz

24. The Following User Says Thank You to .:JimmyL:. For This Useful Post:

Wilbourn (2010-08-17)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by chizzle187 View Post
    thanks alot buddy you just made my night.... its the peice of the missing puzzle lol.... your the man !!
    No prob buddy. Like I said, this Widget is so spotty that sometimes I wonder if its worth the trouble....But to me, it is. On a side note, no one on this forum will leave a n00b hanging in the wind, that is what this whole forum is about.... help and kick @$$ themes like Zaussers..... BTW, I personally thing that Nine_HD should had been the Theme of the Week. But then again, Theme of the Month/Year has a better ring to it than Theme of the Week.....

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Wilbourn For This Useful Post:

zausser (2010-08-17)

How does this weather mod looks like? Does it work on iP4?
    Any screenshot pls? =)

Thanks

the ************* = **********. I dont know why it didnt show lolz
    Because it's warez and pirates apps.... which are not permitted for discussion on this site....

P.S.- Your "Thanks" was an accident. I hit the Thanks Button instead of the Quote button on accident.

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wilbourn For This Useful Post:

.:JimmyL:. (2010-08-17), zausser (2010-08-17)

Because it's warez and pirates apps.... which are not permitted for discussion on this site....

P.S.- Your "Thanks" was an accident. I hit the Thanks Button instead of the Quote button on accident.
    Oh I see now, thanks man

Thanks

How does this weather mod looks like? Does it work on iP4?
    Any screenshot pls? =)
    """sigh"""" It looks like this chief....and it's an entirely separate Mod/Tweak/Theme.... back to Nine_HD.....

32. The Following User Says Thank You to Wilbourn For This Useful Post:

.:JimmyL:. (2010-08-17)

"""sigh"""" It looks like this chief....and it's an entirely separate Mod/Tweak/Theme.... back to Nine_HD.....

Man, relax, thanks anyway

34. The Following User Says Thank You to .:JimmyL:. For This Useful Post:

ufcsean (2010-10-10)

Page 78 of 426 FirstFirst ... 2868767778798088128178 ... LastLast