Page 76 of 426 FirstFirst ... 2666747576777886126176 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,520 of 8501

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [ Release ] nine hd

Quote Originally Posted by nealh View Post
    I have not been able to get the iFile icon to change. I got lockscreen to change without an issue.
    In the iFile.app folder, the icon is called iPhoneAppIcon@2x.png but changing the icon and use the same name doesn't work
    use iwipe cache, clear everything in the backround using RemoveBG in cydia, and finally click optimize themes in winterboard and you should be good to go

They have always been that color since I installed LockInfo. So I'm not sure how I did it :-)

ill never change theme again

Awesome

Thanks Zausser

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Nips_19 For This Useful Post:

zausser (2010-08-17)

still waiting
    MBP 13" (Late 2011) OS X Mavericks 10.9
    iPhone 5S 32GB (Silver) iOS 7.0.3
    iPad 2 16GB iOS 7.0.3
    Stay hungry. Stay foolish.

Quote Originally Posted by sseguin View Post
    Dude - I like your lockinfo wallpaper - can you post it up please?

Whoops forgot to quote you

Here ya go.

Quote Originally Posted by iDroidd View Post
    Whoops forgot to quote you

Here ya go.

Another nice grass background

Last edited by iDroidd; 2010-08-17 at 03:21 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jazzman911 View Post
    Hey guys mine at the mo....

Now thats sexy !!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to chizzle187 For This Useful Post:

Jazzman UK (2010-08-17)

guys , im almost ashamed to ask as it has been beaten to a bloody pulp already, but how on earth do I change the wallpaper.

Ive tried saving wallpapers to camera roll and going into settings and setting both to the picture of my choice but nothing works. Tried setting via ifile , no change , tried going into camera roll and doing it there , still wont change.

Tried setting user wallpaper / lock background on top of theme in winterboard.

Am i seriously a moron at this point?

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by aimetti View Post
    guys , im almost ashamed to ask as it has been beaten to a bloody pulp already, but how on earth do I change the wallpaper.

Ive tried saving wallpapers to camera roll and going into settings and setting both to the picture of my choice but nothing works. Tried setting via ifile , no change , tried going into camera roll and doing it there , still wont change.

Tried setting user wallpaper / lock background on top of theme in winterboard.

Am i seriously a moron at this point?
    settings wallpaper camera roll

Have you turned off summerboard?

Quote Originally Posted by Wilbourn View Post
    I know this is somewhat of an off beat request, but I was wondering if anyone could make change the Color of my HTC numbers from a white background to black and the number from black to the same blue color Zausser used in Nine. I have zero photoshop skills. I added some pics so you can see what I'm talking about, I also included the numbers file as an attachment. Thanks in advance.

Can someone PLEASE post instructions on how to get this to work.. I'm going crazy here!!

Yea I turned off summer board and set via camera roll. Still won't change

Quote Originally Posted by blast123 View Post
    i sent u an email Zausser bro plz read and get at me asap
    Did I answer this for you? So many emails

whos got Cydia Icons in the proper bundles or folders folder? Calling all Cydia icons... Need more so I can send this theme to Cydia! Please if you could post up or email me. Thanks in advance

Z
    Last edited by zausser; 2010-08-17 at 04:00 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

15. The Following User Says Thank You to zausser For This Useful Post:

iPodster (2010-08-17)

Quote Originally Posted by scoop2mylue View Post
    go into winterboard turn off summerboard respring go back in turn on respring
    Hey bro, thanx for ur suggestion, I originally had summerboard off. I tried what u said turned summerboard on (since it was off already) resprung (with that being done it changed the icons but they were HUGE and overlapping the others.) so I turned it back off and resprung and just those went back to stock.
    Hmmmmm....... Ive read aaallll the way from pg 1- here. Ive seen a few ppl had similar but I still couldn't find a fix

Not sure then....sorry I'm no help bro.

Quote Originally Posted by iphonerookie View Post
    how's this?:

anyone else, PM me for requests, i gotta step out and will check PMs and get to requests when i get home, be specific in what you want, homescren/lockscreen, what you want it to say and in what color/style etc yadda yadda yadda=)

- Rook

Ooh, I like this. Pmd you Rook please help.

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by nic350z View Post
    Can someone PLEASE post instructions on how to get this to work.. I'm going crazy here!!
    Dude, myself and other people has been asking for days .. first excuse was it wasnt finish, second was waiting on final release of nine hd theme and about 20 other ones.. guess noobs get no love around here, seems like we are just in the way, just sayin ! lol

My iPhone is a Part of Me Pronup's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bostonguy3737 View Post
    private/var/mobile/library/webclips
    Thanks, I tried making a drawer for infiniboard but it didn't work! They had one for the Dusk theme and I was hoping it would work on the iPhone 4.

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

and you saved the pic to your camer roll ?

Quote Originally Posted by LeathaFace View Post
    Hey bro, thanx for ur suggestion, I originally had summerboard off. I tried what u said turned summerboard on (since it was off already) resprung (with that being done it changed the icons but they were HUGE and overlapping the others.) so I turned it back off and resprung and just those went back to stock.
    Hmmmmm....... Ive read aaallll the way from pg 1- here. Ive seen a few ppl had similar but I still couldn't find a fix
    usually that fixed the problem for all i have summer board on but when i put the theme on i only had a couple icons not skinned i did the summerboard off and on and it fixed them have you tried deselecting the theme then reselecting
    MBP 13" (Late 2011) OS X Mavericks 10.9
    iPhone 5S 32GB (Silver) iOS 7.0.3
    iPad 2 16GB iOS 7.0.3
    Stay hungry. Stay foolish.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to scoop2mylue For This Useful Post:

LeathaFace (2010-08-17)

here are all the requests i got thus far for lockscreens/wallpaper, let me know what you think:

Last edited by iphonerookie; 2010-08-17 at 04:24 AM.

25. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to iphonerookie For This Useful Post:

chrisangel13 (2010-08-17), djSpiider (2010-08-17), mossdef (2010-08-17), zausser (2010-08-17)

Page 76 of 426 FirstFirst ... 2666747576777886126176 ... LastLast