Page 55 of 426 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765105155 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,100 of 8501

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [ Release ] nine hd

Quote Originally Posted by floppy_joe View Post
    ^ show off!
    Lmao. I may use these in final release. I may also do picture based icon theme option in final release. All these posted are great it's just I can't add them to the release as I'm not sure they are royalty free art. I'll buy stock art and put a set together in time.

Quote Originally Posted by wim66 View Post
    I want to show off my lockscreens

I can have those sweet wallpapers please?

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to illestone For This Useful Post:

chrisangel13 (2010-08-16), wim66 (2010-08-15)

Quote Originally Posted by zausser View Post
    Lmao. I may use these in final release. I may also do picture based icon theme option in final release. All these posted are great it's just I can't add them to the release as I'm not sure they are royalty free art. I'll buy stock art and put a set together in time.
    Z - I love the wallpaper you just posted. My favorite so far.

Quote Originally Posted by illestone View Post
    I can have those sweet wallpapers please?
    Here they are

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to wim66 For This Useful Post:

chrisangel13 (2010-08-16), illestone (2010-08-15), nomercy413 (2010-08-15)

Quote Originally Posted by floppy_joe View Post
    after trying some of your guys' cool walls (except the psychadelec ones from earlier, egads!) i have to settle on my own simple ones for now

eventually ill put a pic on the ls
    that hine hd slider is the schazizzle
    these screenshots suck though, does it no justice

thanks, knew that, just wasnt sure if i had to add the @2x
    Anyway you you could post the wallpaper on the bottom without any shelves, just with the bubbles on the bottom?
    Last edited by flabyboy; 2010-08-15 at 09:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by wim66 View Post
    Here they are

sweet thanks bro

9. The Following User Says Thank You to illestone For This Useful Post:

wim66 (2010-08-15)

My iPhone is a Part of Me Wilbourn's Avatar
    Thanks

Could someone make an iAcces icon for me? Thanks in advance

Quote Originally Posted by LastSonOfKrypton View Post

Hey whats the name of that keyboard theme your using?
    ^^^^^ EDIT ^^^^^ ----- I found it
    Last edited by Wilbourn; 2010-08-15 at 09:47 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    You see that "Thanks!" button? It likes it when you click it!

Quote Originally Posted by scoop2mylue View Post
    Something....

Really? I had no idea! Anyways, I fixed that stupid folder shadow thing. Somehow when I saved the image you gave me it came out as 200x200. Weird!

I'm 99% done modding this theme. Installed iAcces with the iStormyKeyboard and I love it. I still need to go through Beta 3 changelog to see if there's anything I want to change.

All in all, a great theme by Zausser! Thank you to everyone who helped me with my mods. I had to change a few stock things because I couldn't get theme to work inside the theme but I'm so happy with this theme I won't be changing for a long time!

THANK YOU TO EVERYONE!

Small question, what does everyone use for image hosting? I'm using imageshack.us but YUCK, 5MB limit is dumb. I could use some suggestions to a better one. Thanks.
    Last edited by LastSonOfKrypton; 2010-08-15 at 10:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by zausser View Post
    Hey Z, For some reason i cannot get about half of my cydia app icons to show. I have create the correct folders in the folders folder and the bundles folder and put both icon.png and [email protected] in all of the folders but it still isnt working. Am i missing something?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Wilbourn View Post
    Could someone make an iAcces icon for me? Thanks in advance

There's already one in this Thread:

http://modmyi.com/forums/skinning-th...ml#post5399794 $

There's also a LS

14. The Following User Says Thank You to mysery For This Useful Post:

Wilbourn (2010-08-15)

Son aim me if you can scoop2mylue I'll help you out

Quote Originally Posted by Wilbourn View Post
    Wah Wah Wah I want an iAcces icon

Someone made these like 15 pages back so credit goes to them. I could not make a folder inside 'Folders' to get these to work so I replaced the stock ones in var/stash/applications with these. You may want to back up the originals if you ever want to go back.

FYI, yes I'm having fun changing quotes

17. The Following User Says Thank You to LastSonOfKrypton For This Useful Post:

Wilbourn (2010-08-15)

Quote Originally Posted by jgrimberg1979 View Post
    Hey Z, For some reason i cannot get about half of my cydia app icons to show. I have create the correct folders in the folders folder and the bundles folder and put both icon.png and [email protected] in all of the folders but it still isnt working. Am i missing something?
    Check the application folder. The stock cydia icon may be just named icon.png if so the one ine theme should be.

This is my edited wallpaper. What do you think?

This theme is awesome and it just keeps getting better. Keep up the good work Z.

Quote Originally Posted by jazzman911 View Post
    If your using IP4 yep... but not for a wallpaper
    Send it to yourself by email Just save it to camera roll and set it from there,
    you have to save em into your camera roll and set them through there until winterboard gets it's update
    they will not be sized correctly if you try and set them inside the theme

people having problems with icons naming them AIM me for ?s I don't mind scoop2mylue is my username easier to explain that way
    Quote Originally Posted by flabyboy View Post
    Anyway you you could post the wallpaper on the bottom without any shelves, just with the bubbles on the bottom?
    do you want the nine hd and bar at the bottom?

Quote Originally Posted by richhee View Post
    where you get that dock
    Hi, I am trying to change the dock, however, i have been unsuccessful after several attempts. anyone have the answer?

Page 75 already WOW me and scoop are chopping it up on AIM it was only page 60 something before

perma-banned for life
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,050 Times in 3,590 Posts

WOW , this thread is moving way too fast , who wanted to know about the keyboard again?

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Raaj FX was banned For This Useful Post:

iPodster (2010-08-16)

I wanna know how the he** some1 quoted me something that I never said kinda pissed off about that

I wanna know how the he** some1 quoted me something that I never said kinda pissed off about that
    I just edited the quote. You really mad about it? I was just messing around. Thought you'd laugh about it

I changed it

Page 55 of 426 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765105155 ... LastLast