Page 418 of 426 FirstFirst ... 318368408416417418419420 ... LastLast
Results 8,341 to 8,360 of 8501

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: [ Release ] nine hd

  1. #8341
    Ok so I need some help fellas. I'm new on the forum but I've been searching relentlessly trying to find a way to make the new hd weather mod work.

    Unfortunately I've tried searching with modmyi weak search function and I'm searched through 50 pages of this monstrous thread.

    So...can someone please tell me how to edit the file so I can get this beautiful mod to work. Thanks.

    Also, I'd appreciate if someone can give me a step by step guide or point me to the page with a how to.

    Thanks.
    Last edited by JesusFrEAk7; 2010-11-06 at 07:37 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  2. #8342
    Livin the iPhone Life Vanasian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    3,276
    Thanks
    4,602
    Thanked 5,450 Times in 2,191 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by JesusFrEAk7 View Post
    Ok so I need some help fellas. I'm new on the forum but I've been searching relentlessly trying to find a way to make the new hd weather mod work.

    Unfortunately I've tried searching with modmyi weak search function and I'm searched through 50 pages of this monstrous thread.

    So...can someone please tell me how to edit the file so I can get this beautiful mod to work. Thanks.

    Also, I'd appreciate if someone can give me a step by step guide or point me to the page with a how to.

    Thanks.
    which weather mod u refer to?

    And what problem do u have?
    Last edited by Vanasian; 2010-11-06 at 07:59 AM.

  3. #8343
    So I have a RemoveBG icon but dont know where to ssh it to! Where do I need to put it, create directory etc.?

  4. #8344
    perma-banned for life
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Photoshop CS5
    Posts
    8,424
    Thanks
    10,454
    Thanked 7,050 Times in 3,590 Posts

    SnowLeo can you send me the icons you have already made so i dont have to make the default apps?

  5. #8345
    Livin the iPhone Life Vanasian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    3,276
    Thanks
    4,602
    Thanked 5,450 Times in 2,191 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by KOTULCN View Post
    So I have a RemoveBG icon but dont know where to ssh it to! Where do I need to put it, create directory etc.?
    CFBundleIdentifer Database

    Visit this site and create a folder name as what they say..
    And put that folder into NineHD theme/Bundles
    If you have NineHDZ theme enable, then put the folder in Ztheme/Bundles

  6. #8346
    Your NEW weather mod vanasian or the one you posted about 10 pages ago.. The one thats at the bottom of the home screen.

    I'm having a problem with all the settings like my location and stuff.



    I'm having problems

    Anyone?
    Last edited by JesusFrEAk7; 2010-11-06 at 06:28 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  7. #8347

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to SnowLeo For This Useful Post:

    Raaj FX was banned (2010-11-06)

  9. #8348
    Downloading that file will make the weather widget work?

    I need specific directions by someone or a thread page on how to change the file content so I have correct weather.

    Thanks

  10. #8349
    Livin the iPhone Life Vanasian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    3,276
    Thanks
    4,602
    Thanked 5,450 Times in 2,191 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by JesusFrEAk7 View Post
    Downloading that file will make the weather widget work?

    I need specific directions by someone or a thread page on how to change the file content so I have correct weather.

    Thanks
    okay..
    1. Come here to search your city National and Local Weather Forecast, Hurricane, Radar and Report
    write down the last 8 letters on the address bar (..XX....)
    2. Go to weather widget and open widget.html file with notepad.
    3.var locale = "CAXX0518" //e.g. 'North Attleboro, Massachusetts'|'Moscow, Russia'|'Ledyard, AT'|'London, UK'
    replace 8 letters there..That's ur location..
    4.// Set to 'false' if you'd prefer Farenheit

    var isCelsius = true //true|false
    If you want Farenheit..then change true->false
    5.save it..
    6. SSH the weather widget to ur phone. Same place as NineHD theme
    7. Activate it in winterboard and pull it above NineHD theme..
    8. Respring and done

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to Vanasian For This Useful Post:

    ReBourne (2010-11-07)

  12. #8350
    Last edited by SnowLeo; 2010-11-06 at 07:23 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  13. #8351
    Vanasian you are the man!!

    Last question...I've been searching through the system files using iFile trying to find the stock system dock where your icons go on the bottom to change it so it looks like the one in this pic. I already have the file saved to my phone but I cant find the stock one to replace it with. HELP PLZ!


    http://i1046.photobucket.com/albums/...t/95bcff2f.jpg

    Also I'm diggin that sick looking wedapanal deal..If you guys need help testing it out or whatever I'm down.

    I appreciate the help from here and all the sweet things you developers and theme makers do. Thanks.
    Last edited by JesusFrEAk7; 2010-11-06 at 07:27 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  14. #8352
    ArDottCeeDuble did you finish those icons?

    I just posted the download link under the screenshot if you wanna use it yourself.

    Its not high res though

    You just need to edit the location in the settings.xml
    Last edited by SnowLeo; 2010-11-06 at 07:37 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  15. #8353
    Livin the iPhone Life Vanasian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    3,276
    Thanks
    4,602
    Thanked 5,450 Times in 2,191 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by JesusFrEAk7 View Post
    Vanasian you are the man!!

    Last question...I've been searching through the system files using iFile trying to find the stock system dock where your icons go on the bottom to change it so it looks like the one in this pic. I already have the file saved to my phone but I cant find the stock one to replace it with. HELP PLZ!


    http://i1046.photobucket.com/albums/...t/95bcff2f.jpg

    Also I'm diggin that sick looking wedapanal deal..If you guys need help testing it out or whatever I'm down.

    I appreciate the help from here and all the sweet things you developers and theme makers do. Thanks.
    Icons are in the theme you use. If you want to change the icon then you will need to change it in the theme. They are all in Bundles. If you want to change the dock app..you can simply hold the icon until it giggling then pull the app out of the dock and pull the one u want into dock.

  16. #8354
    No the dock bar in the link with the 5 blue lights.

    Lol I know how to change the icons on the dock. It's funny that you actually explained that in a calm manner
    Last edited by JesusFrEAk7; 2010-11-06 at 07:42 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  17. #8355

  18. #8356
    Thanks man, I replaced the file and named it exactly the same way, resprung and the default is still the same transparent one.

  19. #8357
    Livin the iPhone Life Vanasian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    3,276
    Thanks
    4,602
    Thanked 5,450 Times in 2,191 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by JesusFrEAk7 View Post
    Thanks man, I replaced the file and named it exactly the same way, resprung and the default is still the same transparent one.
    If you have Ztheme enable, maybe there is another one in Ztheme/Bundles/com.apple.springboard

  20. The Following User Says Thank You to Vanasian For This Useful Post:

    Darkness777 (2010-11-06)

  21. #8358
    Hey Vanasian I went ahead and put one of the files in there and it still isn't working .

    I even put it in the main theme folder, opened winterboard and put it above everything else and still nothing...

    Thanks for your help though I appreciate it. I have the themes in this order.
    New HD Weather
    ZHD
    ZHD 4.1 Update
    HD9

  22. #8359
    Hi, can someone please theme these two icons for me? TIA.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -eliteprohdicon.png   -iconl.png  

  23. #8360

  24. The Following User Says Thank You to Darkness777 For This Useful Post:

    holdenrf (2010-11-06)

Page 418 of 426 FirstFirst ... 318368408416417418419420 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •