Page 416 of 426 FirstFirst ... 316366406414415416417418 ... LastLast
Results 8,301 to 8,320 of 8501

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [ Release ] nine hd

Thanks
    Thanked 1,420 Times in 624 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Vanasian View Post
    After I mod the weather theme for XHD theme and I think I should do one for Nine HD theme as well. I wonder if you guys want it as well..
    Okay, here it is..
    Of course, thanks "floppy_joe" for this weather mod.
    And thanks "Wim" for CSS files.
    Then Thanks for everyone for nice comments..
    Enjoy it and have a good night..

Download here New NineHD Weather.theme.zip
    can you make this with the 5 icon width?

bro why not write a mail to Z, I believe he can help you

Need help!!
    Finally decided to update to 4.0.1 (yeah I know right when 4.2 GM comes out).
    I am currently on 3.1.3 and both Cydia and TinyUmbrella say that I have the SHSH's for 4.0.1 and 4.0 (also 4.1) but when I hit start TSS on tinyumbrella (iphone is in DFU mode) and then option restore to itunes with both the 4.0 and 4.0.1 3gs firmwares it gives me the error not eligible for requested build.... which from what Im reading on the internet is only an error that you get if you dont have the SHSH?

Do you actual need to have had the firmware installed and jailbroken (or put into tinyumbrella before the next firmware) in order to obtain the SHSH?? Because it seemed like Cydia saved my SHSH for 4.0 and 4.0.1 when they came out and said that in cydia when I was still on 3.1.3. Then tinyumbrella pulled it off of cydia and is saying I have it... so whats the issue??

tried both 4.0 and 4.0.1 firmwares downloaded from 2 separate places with same results
    Last edited by SnowLeo; 2010-11-02 at 07:55 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

can try mask it under folder instead or bundles?

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SnowLeo View Post
    Need help!!
    Finally decided to update to 4.0.1 (yeah I know right when 4.2 GM comes out).
    I am currently on 3.1.3 and both Cydia and TinyUmbrella say that I have the SHSH's for 4.0.1 and 4.0 (also 4.1) but when I hit start TSS on tinyumbrella (iphone is in DFU mode) and then option restore to itunes with both the 4.0 and 4.0.1 3gs firmwares it gives me the error not eligible for requested build.... which from what Im reading on the internet is only an error that you get if you dont have the SHSH?

Do you actual need to have had the firmware installed and jailbroken (or put into tinyumbrella before the next firmware) in order to obtain the SHSH?? Because it seemed like Cydia saved my SHSH for 4.0 and 4.0.1 when they came out and said that in cydia when I was still on 3.1.3. Then tinyumbrella pulled it off of cydia and is saying I have it... so whats the issue??

tried both 4.0 and 4.0.1 firmwares downloaded from 2 separate places with same results
    And if you try 4.1?
    Maybe that works

Its ok I got it after about 2 hours of messing around with tinyumbrella 2 computers itunes, ect.

Turns out I was never successfully able to downgrade with a mac. only a pc.

Now to install that long line of 4.0 jailbreak extensions I had planned with this theme being a priority.

Didnt go to 4.1 because theres way to many cydia incompatibilities and I literarily have a list with over 100 things I want to install. I didnt spend all that time making an iNav version of this theme to not be able to use it (:

My iPhone is a Part of Me jonny78's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,548 Times in 378 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dc71295 View Post
    Well it changes by the hour now but I like this

Can you dc71295 or anyone Upload the Dock please:THX

Cant get autocreates to show up. Just updated to 4.0.1 and installed this theme.

PS just about done my iNav mod.
    I sucessfully themed the springjump icons and the themed icons are the giant infiniboard icons I made. Widget works great with DUSK LAW HTML5 animated widget.
    Didnt make the per page wallpapers.

I just need those damn aitocreates to work!!

Oh and whats the statusbar image name because The one I mades not showing up.

My Autocreates not working:

Widgets:

Is there like something I need to do to clear the cache to get it to work? (already tried iwipecache and rebooting)

Got autocreates working and springjump icons aligned properly:

Does it seem like my autocreates cut off too much of the icon?
    Last edited by SnowLeo; 2010-11-04 at 04:17 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

perma-banned for life
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,050 Times in 3,590 Posts

DAMN that looks sexy

Yeah too bad theres like some sort of conflict with gridlock and infiniboard Ive been noticing where it gets really laggy when I try to move icons

Heres a shot with the folders:

I gotta say Wyndwarriors DUSK LAW widget that uses aliens HTML5 weather in real time is super sexy when together with Coop2009's weather mod for this theme

Can someone explain why the calculator loader screen is different (and more sexy) than all the other loading screens?

This:

Thatd be pretty awesome if you can have default.gifs where the loader thing at the bottom actually moves... But I gyess with the iP4 the apps dont load slow enough for that to be significant

Anyone got the PSD for this loader screen style?
    Last edited by SnowLeo; 2010-11-04 at 04:34 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

perma-banned for life
    Thanks

it should be in the 9HD theme? or on the first post , or search this thread

Yeah but the normal PSD doesnt have the blue bubble overlay or the loading dots?

perma-banned for life
    Thanks

whats 360 browser btw?

^the best browser there is
    It has built in themes and plugins and more stuff than any other browser out there combined.
    Did I mention its super fast with real tabs?

perma-banned for life
    Thanks

25mb

Just got it , looks pretty sick , i want the carbon theme but its paid

Thanks
    Thanked 5,450 Times in 2,191 Posts

Yeah too bad theres like some sort of conflict with gridlock and infiniboard Ive been noticing where it gets really laggy when I try to move icons

Heres a shot with the folders:

I gotta say Wyndwarriors DUSK LAW widget that uses aliens HTML5 weather in real time is super sexy when together with Coop2009's weather mod for this theme

Can someone explain why the calculator loader screen is different (and more sexy) than all the other loading screens?

This:

Thatd be pretty awesome if you can have default.gifs where the loader thing at the bottom actually moves... But I gyess with the iP4 the apps dont load slow enough for that to be significant

Anyone got the PSD for this loader screen style?
    Oops..That was my mistake..Sorry..Here it is ..
    Sorry for the inconvenience.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Vanasian For This Useful Post:

SnowLeo (2010-11-04)

Personally I really like the othet one you made a lot better. Could you please send me the PSD file for it??

perma-banned for life
    Thanks

Leo , anyway to get themes for 360 Browser for free? it doesnt even state how much they are.

It comes with the green one for free.

I did plan to theme it with stuff from this theme at one point thou...

Probably when I get around to making an iAcces keyboard after I have this theme mod complete and setup (about 75% setup so far but I need to know the statusbar image names, need to theme some cydia icons, maybe make some loaders, maybe a new wedapanel ninehd panel. Probably make new folder icons because the ones I made dont match well)

But hey at least im on 4.x now lol

Thanks
    Thanked 5,450 Times in 2,191 Posts

Personally I really like the othet one you made a lot better. Could you please send me the PSD file for it??
    Both are from Z. The blue version is from Beta. The one I just post is from final version. Because ios4 theme came out after final, and that's why they should be the second style. So u want beta psd?? let me look for it and will give u a pm.

Page 416 of 426 FirstFirst ... 316366406414415416417418 ... LastLast