Page 415 of 426 FirstFirst ... 315365405413414415416417425 ... LastLast
Results 8,281 to 8,300 of 8501

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [ Release ] nine hd

Livin the iPhone Life Darrenrooster's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,230 Times in 659 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Darkness777 View Post

Darkness this lockscreen & wallpaper, mate

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Darkness777 For This Useful Post:

Darrenrooster (2010-10-31), Huaikong (2010-10-31)

Thanks
    Thanked 5,450 Times in 2,191 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by sparksta View Post
    Hello,

i have 3 Problems:

1st the wallpaper is too large so the Icons are not fitting and i cant set one from my album i have to use iphone Browser to overwrite the wallpaper from nine hd theme.
    (maybe thats the failure?)

2nd Weather theme isnt working (put it in private/var/stach/themes)

3rd SB settings theme isnt working same directory as above.

would be nice to hear from you

Sparksta
    Where did u get this theme??
    If you bought it, there will be a file called "read me"
    It tells you everything u just asked..
    1. Save the wallpaper and lockbackground to your camera roll and set up there.
    2. Which weather theme are you talking about ?? Could you tell us more details?
    3. SBSettings theme is located Private/var/mobile/library/sbsettings/themes

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Vanasian For This Useful Post:

Darkness777 (2010-10-31)

How do you theme FolderEnhancer? Do you use theme/Folders/FolderEnhancer.app or is there a Bundle name??
    What are the names for the images (and what they do)?

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SnowLeo View Post
    How do you theme FolderEnhancer? Do you use theme/Folders/FolderEnhancer.app or is there a Bundle name??
    What are the names for the images (and what they do)?
    Go to system/library/coreservices/springboard.app Backup FEfolder.BG and Replace it with yours that should work
    Last edited by pienoet; 2010-11-02 at 12:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by pienoet View Post
    Go to system/library/coreservices/springboard.app Backup FEfolder.BG adm. Replace it with yours that should work
    So theres no way to theme it through a a theme bundle or folder? Just directly replacing it?

Tried to turn Hybrid HD animated weather into Nine HD Coop's mod weather but had to stretch it some. Does the quality look too poor?

(yeah I sped up the animation because I felt his sunny animation was to slow)

yeah now that I see the gif posted it does look pretty horrible quality. Maybe its photoshops fault.
    Last edited by SnowLeo; 2010-11-02 at 12:34 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

[QUOTE=SnowLeo;5552468]So theres no way to theme it through a a theme bundle or folder? Just directly replacing it?

I don`t know the name of the theme bundle folder.
    Maybe someelse knows it.....

Ok thanks. Any chance you know the names and bundle or folder for iOS 4 springjumps? (version svn.r95-1)

springjump bundle:

jp.ashikase.springjumps

the folderenhancer file can put into theme bundle:com.apple.springboard. it will mask automatically.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Huaikong For This Useful Post:

SnowLeo (2010-11-02)

Quote Originally Posted by Huaikong;
    springjump bundle:

jp.ashikase.springjumps

the folderenhancer file can put into theme bundle:com.apple.springboard. it will mask automatically.
    Thanks but can you also tell me the image names inside as well and what they do?
    Last edited by SnowLeo; 2010-11-02 at 03:39 PM.

Thanks

Hey guys. It's been awhile since I've been on. I've had xhd but just got ninehd to switch back and fourth to. However when I installed ninehd from winterboard, my background on the homescreen remained unchanged. When I looked in ifile, there wasn't any other wallpaper. Am I missing something? Then I downloaded ninehdz and the update in Cydia and did find some wallpapers in the ninehdz folder. However renaming it and dropping the file into the main ninehdz folder put it on my background but not in the right proportion. I have a iPhone4 running 4.1 so I don't know why the image would not show up properly. Any ideas guys? I'm sure I'm just missing something really obvious.

This is AWESOME!

where does the AppIconMask, AppIconShadow, and AppIconOverlay go?

Thanks

Haha. Never mind my previous post. It was overly simple.

Quote Originally Posted by SnowLeo View Post
    where does the AppIconMask, AppIconShadow, and AppIconOverlay go?
    com.apple.mobileicons.framework

Springjump:
    Default.png
    Icon.png

you mean what does this springjump app do?

What do each of the images do. How exactly do I go about theming the springjump icons that show up on the springboard?

springjump

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Darkness777 For This Useful Post:

SnowLeo (2010-11-02)

No... I dont need the icon for springjumps although I do like the default.png

I want to know how to theme the Page1, Page2, Page3, ect. Icons that springsjumps is used to make on the springboard so I can make them work with my mod instead of being the little gray icons with the arrows.

I would really like to help you bro, but what do I do not understand how to do

OK: you know how springjumps works right? You can use it to create icons for pages 1-8 and then it makes the little gray springjump icons for those pages on the springboard. If you click whatever page gray icon it takes you to that page.

But those little page 1-8 icons are little gray icons with arrows and the page number on them by default.

I want to change how these little gray icons look to make them match the mod I am making.

I need to know the image names for each of these little gray icons so that I can name my themed versions the same name and put it into that bundle so they get themed.

I tried using K. Nitsua's iNspired OS Home Edition for reference and it seems theres a different technique than the bundles for theming those icons but he has a very complicated setup that made it more confusing for me and I don't know if it is different in the iOS 4 version of springjumps.

Last edited by SnowLeo; 2010-11-02 at 05:20 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Page 415 of 426 FirstFirst ... 315365405413414415416417425 ... LastLast