Page 411 of 426 FirstFirst ... 311361401409410411412413421 ... LastLast
Results 8,201 to 8,220 of 8501

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [ Release ] nine hd

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Wim,

How can i translate the weather description to dutch?
    I translated the day and the calendar but the description won`t work for me.

ipad = giant iphone, OSX Lion = giant ipad. My mac will soon be a super huge iphone and I kinda like it. All we need is a super huge cydia for mac lol.

But at least this means no millions of suck OS X themes in cydia for iphone because 10.7 IS THE SAME UI. iOS folder icons on mac?? Why apple, why? And whats up with this new ugly itunes and appstore icons?

I swear this theme will need to be ported to OS X Lion before I even think about updating. That would be awesome to have a cydia interface for easily finding themes and modifications for mac.

Interface for $50+ mac apps... I'll pass. But maybe if the new developer tools for mac and the mac app store brings major developers to FINALLY bring a majority of their games to the mac without dealing with Valve Steam or Onlive, then and only then will I appreciate the mac app store.

Where is my cloud based time machine goddammit! Lol sorry for this long unrelated post but this thread has become a home to me for jailbreak discussions because people actually talk unlike in those discussion threads lol.

perma-banned for life
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,050 Times in 3,590 Posts

Hey SnowLeo i ported your book shelve ipad theme to my iPod touch , must say it looks very nice

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Raaj FX was banned For This Useful Post:

SnowLeo (2010-10-21)

Quote Originally Posted by ArDottCeeDuble;
    Hey SnowLeo i ported your book shelve ipad theme to my iPod touch , must say it looks very nice
    Woah really? Glad to hear you like it (:

Once Im done with my hardcore nav-style mod of this theme with springjumps, infiniboard, per-page wallpapers, and FolderEnhancer I will definitely go back to the ipad theme and make a full UI (or at least attempt to) and make that inav version. If only I can get that kinda time between now and iOS 4.2 in november.... lol

I would love to make like all wood UI and HTML lockscreen all matching apples sexy ibooks style but its gonna take a lot of time I probably wont get for a while

Did you port the icon autocreates too?

Oh and by the way if you want you definitely have my permission to open up a thread for the iphone version of the theme that you took the time to port because its pretty obvious there are very few people on this forum that have an ipad compared to the amount with iphones/ ipod touch which is about 99.8%
    Last edited by SnowLeo; 2010-10-21 at 05:23 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

perma-banned for life
    Thanks

yep , auto creates work fantastic.

thank you but you took time to make that , and its your idea , so me opening a thread would just be stealing

but ill keep it for personal use , i make even make a UI for it

Quote Originally Posted by ArDottCeeDuble;
    yep , auto creates work fantastic.

thank you but you took time to make that , and its your idea , so me opening a thread would just be stealing

but ill keep it for personal use , i make even make a UI for it
    Its not stealing if I give you permission lol. Besides I appreciate that you decided to port it to ipod touch. But if you dont want to start the thread you can send the files to [email protected]. Thanks. I may even port it to ip4 too.

Oh and I would love it if you could help out on the UI (:
    Last edited by SnowLeo; 2010-10-21 at 05:47 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

8. The Following User Says Thank You to SnowLeo For This Useful Post:

Raaj FX was banned (2010-10-21)

perma-banned for life
    Thanks

count me in for the UI bro , id love to make a wooden UI

alright , ill send what i have right now , which is basically picture icons , and the autocreates. and i found a nice wallpaper

Quote Originally Posted by skiptowncat View Post
    I'm really loving this theme now

Can you post your icons plz?

perma-banned for life
    Thanks

SnowLeo you have eMail

zausser, ever thought of making this theme into black/gold color instead of teal? if so i will buy right way.

Quote Originally Posted by darkpunk View Post
    can any body make icon for MultiCleaner
    .. same request Can someone be so kind, please

found one stock icon for multicleaner,also can somone mask the overboard icon for me.i am not good at handling curved sided icon.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -multicleaner1.png   -gianticon.png  

I liked Darkness version of MultiCleaner, so I made one for NineHD.
    And one for overboard.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to wim66 For This Useful Post:

Darkness777 (2010-10-22), Huaikong (2010-10-21), ruedi04 (2010-10-22)

Hi,

I'm having some problem after upgrading to IOS 4.1 due to phone issue. After installing update for 4.1, the folder background drop has not changed and its default image. Any ideas why this is happening?

Hello

I'm new to nine hd paid for it on Cydia.. Love the theme but on the first page He said he had color mods.. Where are they how do I change it. The thread is super long don't know if it's on one of the pages. But could someone help plz

Thanks

Thanks
    Thanked 5,450 Times in 2,191 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by zatcha1980 View Post
    Hi,

I'm having some problem after upgrading to IOS 4.1 due to phone issue. After installing update for 4.1, the folder background drop has not changed and its default image. Any ideas why this is happening?
    This is the answer from Z:

Here is the fix for the background in folders and Multitasking
    Ok guys here it is

Step one

On Iphone 4 running 4.1 you need to name your png exactly like this

FolderSwitcherBG.png

Do not put a @2x at the end of it

The size is 640x960

Transfer this to your com.apple.springboard folder inside your theme (same place as always)

If it is already there just take the @2x off the end of it

Step 2

Use ssh or ifile and navigate to User/Library/Caches

Then scroll down until you see this file

com.apple.Springboard.folderLinen

delete this file then respring

its ok its just a cache it will reappear after you respring

Quote Originally Posted by yonikkia View Post
    Hello

I'm new to nine hd paid for it on Cydia.. Love the theme but on the first page He said he had color mods.. Where are they how do I change it. The thread is super long don't know if it's on one of the pages. But could someone help plz

Thanks
    Go to first page the color mods. You will see a link below it and it is called "CLICK HERE FOR MY SITE LINK." Then it will take you to Z's site then you can click on "Download add-on here." Then SSH them to your phone and enable it and pull it above Nine theme in winterboard..
    Last edited by Vanasian; 2010-10-22 at 06:06 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by Vanasian View Post
    This is the answer from Z:

Here is the fix for the background in folders and Multitasking
    Ok guys here it is

Step one

On Iphone 4 running 4.1 you need to name your png exactly like this

FolderSwitcherBG.png

Do not put a @2x at the end of it

The size is 640x960

Transfer this to your com.apple.springboard folder inside your theme (same place as always)

If it is already there just take the @2x off the end of it

Step 2

Use ssh or ifile and navigate to User/Library/Caches

Then scroll down until you see this file

com.apple.Springboard.folderLinen

delete this file then respring

its ok its just a cache it will reappear after you respring

Go to first page the color mods. You will see a link below it and it is called "CLICK HERE FOR MY SITE LINK." Then it will take you to Z's site then you can click on "Download add-on here." Then SSH them to your phone and enable it and pull it above Nine theme in winterboard..
    Hi Vanasian,

Thanks mate.. I have 2 other questions i would like to ask.

1. I created a calendar icon, however the day and date that normally fit inside the icon seems to be out of place. Can you advise me as to how i go about correcting this?

2. Is there any way to create per page wallpaper?

I hope you can help?

Regards

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by zatcha1980 View Post
    Hi Vanasian,

Thanks mate.. I have 2 other questions i would like to ask.

1. I created a calendar icon, however the day and date that normally fit inside the icon seems to be out of place. Can you advise me as to how i go about correcting this?

2. Is there any way to create per page wallpaper?

I hope you can help?

Regards
    1. To adjust the postion of day and date. You can simply edit info.plist in the theme by using notepad. You have to change the number to see how they look. You may need to respring many times to see the result you want.

2. Since ios4.0, per page wallpaper doesn't work anymore. I think you need to wait until they update the winterboard.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Vanasian For This Useful Post:

zatcha1980 (2010-10-22)

Quote Originally Posted by Vanasian View Post
    1. To adjust the postion of day and date. You can simply edit info.plist in the theme by using notepad. You have to change the number to see how they look. You may need to respring many times to see the result you want.

2. Since ios4.0, per page wallpaper doesn't work anymore. I think you need to wait until they update the winterboard.
    Sorry to be a pain. Do you know where i the info.plist be located?

Thanks

It's in the theme , same location as SMSbackground

Just go into Nine HD theme. You will see it with "bundles" Folders" and "UIImages"

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Vanasian For This Useful Post:

zatcha1980 (2010-10-22)

Page 411 of 426 FirstFirst ... 311361401409410411412413421 ... LastLast