Page 410 of 426 FirstFirst ... 310360400408409410411412420 ... LastLast
Results 8,181 to 8,200 of 8501

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [ Release ] nine hd

My iPhone is a Part of Me mvveelen's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm using the 9 HD Weather to show the weather on the springboard/homescreen, but I'm wondering if it would be possible to make it depend on the time-of-day (or night).

Now, when it's partly cloudy end it is 02:00AM, it shows a picture where it is partly cloudy, but it's still a picture of the daytime where it should be nicer to have a picture of the nighttime. Am I explaining myself clearly ... ?

@wim66: maybe you could add something to the weather-theme so it can check what time it is and then it can display the right picture ?

There should be cloudy_night images showing, but Yahoo Weather some times doesn't update for hours.
    I used to think there was something wrong with the widget, but all widgets I've seen have the same problem.
    The update interval I always set below 30 minutes, seems to work better that way.

@wim

Can you kindly tell me how to switch from accuweather to yahoo weather in the widget?

Thx

My iPhone is a Part of Me mvveelen's Avatar
    Thanks

I've seen the "night" images, but they are really a few. When it's snowy it should also check the tima of day (or night) to display a white world or a black night with white flakes of snow. That would be nicer, wouldn't it ?

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ArDottCeeDuble View Post
    Oh how i missed this keyboard...

Where can i get this keyboard?

Quote Originally Posted by holdenrf View Post
    @wim

Can you kindly tell me how to switch from accuweather to yahoo weather in the widget?

Thx
    In the file where you put in your location you can change the source.
    Change
    var source = 'yahooWeather'
    Into
    var source = 'appleAccuweatherStolen'

If the var source is not in there, you can write it in if the appleAccuweatherStolen source is present in the sources folder.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to wim66 For This Useful Post:

holdenrf (2010-10-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by wim66 View Post
    In the file where you put in your location you can change the source.
    Change
    var source = 'yahooWeather'
    Into
    var source = 'appleAccuweatherStolen'

If the var source is not in there, you can write it in if the appleAccuweatherStolen source is present in the sources folder.
    Ok i`ll try that thanks i maild you the psd file i can`t send you pm cause your box is full.

Quote Originally Posted by madbonger View Post
    Here is some NineHD lockinfo icons.

And here is some Lockinfo Statusbar icons

same icons weather on black or silver, but still looks good 2 me.
    Enjoy!!

DOWNLOAD
    I love your lockinfor headers!

Can you share please?
    Last edited by pienoet; 2010-10-19 at 03:33 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

9. The Following User Says Thank You to pienoet For This Useful Post:

wim66 (2010-10-19)

Hi.
    I miss my Background in the Multi-task-bar. Can someone tell me whats going wrong!? I think its coming with the update to 4.1

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -screenshot.jpg  

Couple issues I ran into:
    With the weather widget, if it is "partly cloudy" or a longer description, it runs into the clock widget.

Also, with the lockscreen I cant seem to get rid of the default date/time popup. I tried the lockclock file, but it only removes the clock and not the entire popup, so it has redundant date info.

**EDIT** there is a 'tweak' on cydia to remove the clock etc.

I have an ATT 4.1 US phone. TIA!
    Last edited by KhanMan13AK; 2010-10-19 at 09:49 PM.

i just received my replacement phone back from apple, and im setting all my themes and mods up again...when i reload NINE HD onto my ip4 everything seems to be working fine, although the text boxes within the SMS app are still default apple (with the grey/green chat bubble) but the background is black like the NINE theme...

i was wondering if this was a problem with the 4.1 release or maybe its just me?

i had another simple question that im sure has been answered numerous times within the thread; im curious where i can put the new HD Icons that are made throughout this thread in iFile...for example i had a custom YouTube icon, but i dont remember where i put it when i SSH into my phone to make it change on Springboard.

The other icon that didnt change over by default was GameCenter, since that wasnt changed by default, i was thinking that that icon + SMS not displaying properly may be a cause from the change between 4.0.1 and 4.1??

Thanks
    Thanked 5,450 Times in 2,191 Posts

^^ you can download 4.1 update from first page and I think it will solve your problems.

Quote Originally Posted by jpato21 View Post
    i had another simple question that im sure has been answered numerous times within the thread; im curious where i can put the new HD Icons that are made throughout this thread in iFile...for example i had a custom YouTube icon, but i dont remember where i put it when i SSH into my phone to make it change on Springboard.
    All icons are in Bundles or folders.For example, your youtube icon is at NineHD theme>Bundles>com.apple.youtube>[email protected]
    So you can just simply replace it..
    Last edited by Vanasian; 2010-10-19 at 11:14 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Vanasian For This Useful Post:

jpato21 (2010-10-20)

Springjumps for iOS4 in cydia!
    Now to make my mod twice as epic. I will make my NineHD mod the first full hardcore iNav theme that uses springjumps on iOS 4.
    It will have the sexy icons I showed off that were a NineHD modded Evolution OS 3 as infiniboard Page0 underneath Coops weather mod where the infiniboard icons are actually the springjumps that take you to pages 1-6. Page 1 will contain folders that will be the Subcategories for the first infiniboard icon and Page 2 will be for the second, ect. And now since the FolderEnhancer infiniboard bugs were fixed I will have full page folderenhancer wallpapers that will contain the same shelves and background with a cutout to still see the widget underneath with the super sexy NineHD orb icons i made in the folders. Then I will make an iconoclasm layout to use on pages 2-6 or just use gridlock.

I will also have per-page wallpapers using simple background which is an app that allows you to have a panoramic wallpaper on iOS 4 (bugs on retina though) but can be used with wallpapers attached together to make psuedo iOS 4 wallpapers. With these perpage wallpapers I will put in some nice custom graphics that I will find via google that will go on pages 2-6 showing stuff related to the 6 main categories I plan to use (maybe some nice titles too): media, games, tools, productivity, system, misc.

This might make a lot more sense once I get a chance to whip up some photoshop magic.

...I really gotta update to 4.x now lol.

Maybe I will make a NineHD iAcces keyboard like I did for 7OS. Does iacces work on 4.x??

Quote Originally Posted by Vanasian View Post
    ^^ you can download 4.1 update from first page and I think it will solve your problems.

All icons are in Bundles or folders.For example, your youtube icon is at NineHD theme>Bundles>com.apple.youtube>[email protected]
    So you can just simply replace it..
    thanks!

if i can remember which folder i drop the update in then we will be in business!!

Thanks

update is just like a theme, you can just put with NineHD theme and enable in winterboard and pull it above NineHD and NineHDZ theme

Private/var/stash/Themes
    Last edited by Vanasian; 2010-10-20 at 12:07 AM.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Vanasian For This Useful Post:

jpato21 (2010-10-20)

Thanks

Hello,

Can someone resize these icons to fit my iphone 4 running 4.1? Theme is NineHD

If so I can email you the file with the icons they are the wrong size and I don't know how to resize to fit my iphone 4.

ArmyGurl2010

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ArmyGurl2010 View Post
    Hello,

Can someone resize these icons to fit my iphone 4 running 4.1? Theme is NineHD

If so I can email you the file with the icons they are the wrong size and I don't know how to resize to fit my iphone 4.

ArmyGurl2010
    icons from here are for iphone4 ,,no need to resize..
    What problem do u have?? shoot a screen shot and we will try to help you

Quote Originally Posted by gramirez85 View Post
    I have the nine hd weather widget installed but i dont know how to change it to get local weather. ive been looking throught this thread but its massive. It only says fair then it gives the temp but Its not local. any help would be appreciated
    I was able to get it working by editing the widget with my zip code. Just go to your SSH sesesion and right on the weather widget > edit. change this line:

var locale = "xxxxx" <---

the gamecenter icon is the only one that i cannot get to change, i have replaced it with the icon that is included with the nine_4.1 update and its almost as if its just not taking.

ive double checked the icons that are in both 'gamecenter' folders and they match what is included with the theme update...any suggestions?

EDIT** i forgot to move the Nine_HD update to the top in winterboard, this fixed my issue.
    Last edited by jpato21; 2010-10-20 at 07:07 AM.

finally springjump is updated,done an icon and LS for it and for mobile profiles.

bundles:

jp.ashikase.springjumps
    com.wrightscs.mobileprofiles
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -sj.png   -ls.png   -mp.png   -mbls.png  
    Last edited by Huaikong; 2010-10-20 at 04:34 PM.

After going through almost all of the thread, I am still missing these icons:
    Bank of America (BofA)
    Photobucket
    Scanner (barcode scanner)
    Google
    ModMyi

Can someone please post these?

Page 410 of 426 FirstFirst ... 310360400408409410411412420 ... LastLast