Page 399 of 426 FirstFirst ... 299349389397398399400401409 ... LastLast
Results 7,961 to 7,980 of 8501

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: [ Release ] nine hd

  1. #7961




    Voice Memos

  2. #7962




    mBoxMail

    Icon Name: icon / Icon
    Folder Name in Bundles: com.mboxmail.mboxmail
    Attached Files Attached Files

  3. #7963
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Xpress690's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Luanda, Angola
    Posts
    127
    Thanks
    61
    Thanked 11 Times in 7 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Huaikong View Post
    Xpress I had include the config in the zip file.just extract and put into your weather widget folder.edit the Weather-Config to change your city.


    Multiupload.com - upload your files to multiple file hosting sites!
    Hey guys

    Got the Wim66 Dock Weather and the SB Weather Widget,

    This is with Dock Weather alone:



    and this is with both activated on winterboard



    Need to know how to make them work together and how to move or change things around.

    Thanks for the help
    Paul
    Paulo Santos
    vIsIt ThE aZoReS

  4. #7964
    Quote Originally Posted by Xpress690 View Post
    Hey guys

    Got the Wim66 Dock Weather and the SB Weather Widget,

    This is with Dock Weather alone:



    and this is with both activated on winterboard



    Need to know how to make them work together and how to move or change things around.

    Thanks for the help
    Paul
    There should be weather in the middle with the SB widged.
    Seems you are running another widget, turn that off and it'll show.
    You can set the "spils" icons in the Weather-Config file.

  5. #7965
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Xpress690's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Luanda, Angola
    Posts
    127
    Thanks
    61
    Thanked 11 Times in 7 Posts

    wim66

    When you say "seems your are running another widget" does that mean that only SB widget should be running??
    There´s nothing else running.


    Thanks
    Last edited by Xpress690; 2010-10-07 at 02:55 PM.
    Paulo Santos
    vIsIt ThE aZoReS

  6. #7966

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Huaikong For This Useful Post:

    Darkness777 (2010-10-07)

  8. #7967
    Default Help with zipcode
    Quote Originally Posted by Huaikong View Post
    Xpress I had include the config in the zip file.just extract and put into your weather widget folder.edit the Weather-Config to change your city.


    Multiupload.com - upload your files to multiple file hosting sites!
    Guys I am sorry if this was asked earlier but can somebody provide me with the zipcode for singapore for the wether theme and where do i change it. Also can i change the font colour and size. Lastly how do i change to celcius.

    Again sorry if it was covered. 500 pages is so daunting to look through. Many thanks.

  9. #7968
    Quote Originally Posted by Xpress690 View Post
    wim66

    When you say "seems your are running another widget" does that mean that only SB widget should be running??
    There´s nothing else running.


    Thanks
    You mean the clouds are on your wallpaper, it's not a floppy weather mod?
    My SB Widget looks like this


  10. #7969
    edit the Weather-Config.js file.

    change your location in this line:

    var locale = "SNXX0006"

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to Huaikong For This Useful Post:

    parmeet (2010-10-08)

  12. #7970
    Quote Originally Posted by yamakasi73 View Post
    So!!! Here is my NineHD of the 3GS!!

    Hello i see u theme NineHD for 3GS i want to know can u send me u theme i have iPhone 3GS i like so much this theme thanks

  13. #7971
    Livin the iPhone Life Vanasian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    3,276
    Thanks
    4,602
    Thanked 5,450 Times in 2,191 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by DesignK View Post
    Hello i see u theme NineHD for 3GS i want to know can u send me u theme i have iPhone 3GS i like so much this theme thanks
    NEW! NINE HD NOW PORTED FOR IOS4 USERS.
    This port by Vanasian can only be received via donation.
    This port will NOT be on Cydia. Donate to [email protected]
    for the ios4 theme so I can pass the kindness along!


    It's on first page..

  14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Vanasian For This Useful Post:

    Darkness777 (2010-10-08), zausser (2010-10-08)

  15. #7972
    Hello everyone I have a problem I have an iPhone 3G to 4.0.1 and then I started creating a theme from Nine HD icon I found on the site modmyi

    Here is my springboard the problem is that the iPod icon it did not work then I do not know why if I want to make an icon for contacts how I should do to rename the folder in the 2nd picture I'll put whatever the File Contains iPod, tell me if there is fault of the icon that appears not



    That is what there in the folder for the iPod icon



    Well I also have another problem with the icon that I change by myself in 7 BeejiveIM example I change the icon it is not like the default icon for lodingscreen but i do not know why I walk Can it hurts to be renamed the file



    Here is there in the folder BeejiveIM ...



    Thank you for your help I am sorry in advance for the lack of autograph the English is not my first language still thank you if someone finds the mistake I did.

  16. #7973
    Quote Originally Posted by Huaikong View Post
    edit the Weather-Config.js file.

    change your location in this line:

    var locale = "SNXX0006"
    Thank you very much. After posting I saw the sticky on the forum index too. However another big big favour please. I happen to travel quite a fair bit and was wondering if everytime I fly into a new city must I uodate the config file. Can there be no easier way where the widgets updates the city from for example my default weather application (YAHOO weather).

    Can i configure it in that way. Please advise. Thank you again.

  17. #7974
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Xpress690's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Luanda, Angola
    Posts
    127
    Thanks
    61
    Thanked 11 Times in 7 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by wim66 View Post
    You mean the clouds are on your wallpaper, it's not a floppy weather mod?
    My SB Widget looks like this
    wim66
    ..ya the clouds are on my wallpaper...
    need to know if both, SB Weather Widget and Dock Weather should be activated on WinterBoard..??
    ..and also, I´ve change the var locate=XXXXXXX line and still nothing...!
    ..need some serious help here guys...
    Thank you
    Paulo Santos
    vIsIt ThE aZoReS

  18. #7975
    Quote Originally Posted by Xpress690 View Post
    wim66
    ..ya the clouds are on my wallpaper...
    need to know if both, SB Weather Widget and Dock Weather should be activated on WinterBoard..??
    ..and also, I´ve change the var locate=XXXXXXX line and still nothing...!
    ..need some serious help here guys...
    Thank you
    You use only one of those widgets SB, or Dock Weather.
    Set the location to AOXX0008 and you should be ok


  19. The Following User Says Thank You to wim66 For This Useful Post:

    zausser (2010-10-08)

  20. #7976
    wow wim seems like you are cooking something new.....

    AMAZING!

  21. The Following User Says Thank You to Huaikong For This Useful Post:

    wim66 (2010-10-08)

  22. #7977
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    191
    Thanks
    18
    Thanked 68 Times in 45 Posts

    I`m trying to get work the nine hd weather theme on my 3GS ios4.1
    But it the images Don`t work.
    Is the weather theme only for iphone 4?
    Cause if i look in the weather folder the icons are all @2x.png.

    Can somebody help me please?

  23. #7978
    Livin the iPhone Life Vanasian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    3,276
    Thanks
    4,602
    Thanked 5,450 Times in 2,191 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by pienoet View Post
    I`m trying to get work the nine hd weather theme on my 3GS ios4.1
    But it the images Don`t work.
    Is the weather theme only for iphone 4?
    Cause if i look in the weather folder the icons are all @2x.png.

    Can somebody help me please?
    It doesn't matter. It should work fine on iphone 3Gs. I am not sure what's problem you have. Did u change location for your location?? Are you using the one from the first page?

  24. The Following User Says Thank You to Vanasian For This Useful Post:

    zausser (2010-10-08)

  25. #7979
    Quote Originally Posted by parmeet View Post
    Thank you very much. After posting I saw the sticky on the forum index too. However another big big favour please. I happen to travel quite a fair bit and was wondering if everytime I fly into a new city must I uodate the config file. Can there be no easier way where the widgets updates the city from for example my default weather application (YAHOO weather).

    Can i configure it in that way. Please advise. Thank you again.

    Can somebody please help me. I am really lost. There must be an easier way then to continously edit that file. I just need main city weather. Thank you.

  26. #7980
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    191
    Thanks
    18
    Thanked 68 Times in 45 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Vanasian View Post
    It doesn't matter. It should work fine on iphone 3Gs. I am not sure what's problem you have. Did u change location for your location?? Are you using the one from the first page?
    My zipcode location is 2134 xl hoofddorp, netherlands i use the nine_HD_weather from the link that was send to me when i donated

Page 399 of 426 FirstFirst ... 299349389397398399400401409 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •