Page 339 of 426 FirstFirst ... 239289329337338339340341349389 ... LastLast
Results 6,761 to 6,780 of 8501

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [ Release ] nine hd

Banned
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,786 Times in 1,224 Posts

2. The Following User Says Thank You to xXtRaSaUcE For This Useful Post:

chrisangel13 (2010-09-13)

Quote Originally Posted by Dexy111 View Post
    Where put runkeeper in folder or bundles, and how to name?

Folders. Name the new folder "RK_Pro.app"

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Fish_1 For This Useful Post:

Dexy88 (2010-09-13)

Banned
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,786 Times in 1,224 Posts

What do you guys think?

Anyone here have a weather/tempature and a date/time widget that goes above the dock icons? I want it to run along where teh page dogs normally go? please HELP

Quote Originally Posted by Frankrom View Post
    Anyone here have a weather/tempature and a date/time widget that goes above the dock icons? I want it to run along where teh page dogs normally go? please HELP
    You can edit the current weather/time widgets to display wherever you like on the screen.

Quote Originally Posted by renegad3 View Post
    You can edit the current weather/time widgets to display wherever you like on the screen.
    How? I have no idea how to do this... plus the weather widget is bugged for me... as soon as i enable it it wont let me use my own home screen... Do you have a modified widget?

Thanks!

Frank

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Kind of off topic, but has anybody else noticed, and got annoyed, by how mobile modmyi always jumps to the top after it loads. I always have to scroll through the whole page I just looked through.

Quote Originally Posted by angeloma420 View Post
    Kind of off topic, but has anybody else noticed, and got annoyed, by how mobile modmyi always jumps to the top after it loads. I always have to scroll through the whole page I just looked through.
    Lol, I was just thinking the same thing earlier! Bugs the crap out of me.

Quote Originally Posted by Frankrom View Post
    How? I have no idea how to do this... plus the weather widget is bugged for me... as soon as i enable it it wont let me use my own home screen... Do you have a modified widget?

Thanks!

Frank
    I use floppys weather widget and wims date/time widget. Both are editable to position the information anywhere you want. In the weather mod, you would edit the .css and in the calendar mod you would edit the widget.html file.

To use your own wallpaper with the floppy weather mod, you have to put the wallpaper in the wallpaper folder inside the theme. You cannot use one directly on the phone with the theme(this is a limitation of winterboard).

iPhone? More like MyPhone ROFLwaffle's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by overjjrk View Post
    In the weather theme folder, you need to edit the "Widget.html" file with some type of text editor (I used notepad++). The line your looking for is "var locale=55303". Replace 55303 with your zip. Save, then ssh into your phone.
    Ok every time I try to Change the zip code I open it in either Text Edit or Dream Weaver but this is what I get! I'll attach a picture. Could someone just give me a widget.html (For the weather widget) with the zip code 76067
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -picture-1.png  

Quote Originally Posted by ROFLwaffle View Post
    Ok every time I try to Change the zip code I open it in either Text Edit or Dream Weaver but this is what I get! I'll attach a picture. Could someone just give me a widget.html (For the weather widget) with the zip code 76067
    Assuming your using floppy's weather mod...

here ya go....
    Attached Files Attached Files

14. The Following User Says Thank You to renegad3 For This Useful Post:

ROFLwaffle (2010-09-13)

Here you go. Just rename the file Widget.html

***Edit***

renedad3 beat me to it! Mine was the one from Z's link in the 1st post.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by The_13th_Plague; 2010-09-13 at 02:33 AM.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to The_13th_Plague For This Useful Post:

ROFLwaffle (2010-09-13)

open with word pad on windows or Smultron on a mac
    Follow me: @Nips19

Well it changes by the hour now but I like this

19. The Following User Says Thank You to dc71295 For This Useful Post:

Nips_19 (2010-09-13)

Quote Originally Posted by dc71295 View Post
    Well it changes by the hour now but I like this

i like the top one

Do you have the zip file for all the blue icons?
    Follow me: @Nips19

I'll make one an post it. It was supposed to b a theme u put n WB but some files were corrupt so I added em manually. Luckly most icons were ok.

perma-banned for life
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,050 Times in 3,590 Posts

has anyone been collecting darkness's wallpapers and can zip them up for me please?

Quote Originally Posted by Nips_19 View Post
    i like the top one

Do you have the zip file for all the blue icons?
    PM me your email. I'm on my phone I'll send u zip file. I don't kno how to load zip from my phone to website

24. The Following User Says Thank You to dc71295 For This Useful Post:

Nips_19 (2010-09-13)

I am using the weather mod and when i open a folder on my iphone the homescreen wallpaper goes black and disappears instead of moving like its supposed to. Is there a way to fix this.

Quote Originally Posted by Frankrom;

What do you guys think?

Holy sh*t! That looks awesome. And you were trying to ask other people for help on the customization... dang thats better than i can do. I understand the whole widget alignment thing but i cant help you there. Hopefully someone else can.

Mind sharing that? (w/o the Franks iP4 of course)

I think someone should make a nice set of bosspapers to go with this theme. Bosspapers always make Zs themes look cooler (:
    Last edited by SnowLeo; 2010-09-13 at 03:53 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Page 339 of 426 FirstFirst ... 239289329337338339340341349389 ... LastLast