Page 332 of 426 FirstFirst ... 232282322330331332333334342382 ... LastLast
Results 6,621 to 6,640 of 8501

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: [ Release ] nine hd

  1. #6621
    Quote Originally Posted by xXtRaSaUcE View Post
    In the update it says lockscren psd but is actually the wallpaper again? Will it be released?
    What lockscreen wereyou looking for? K's?

  2. #6622
    Livin the iPhone Life
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Manchester, England
    Posts
    2,101
    Thanks
    361
    Thanked 544 Times in 404 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Frankrom View Post
    Can anyone please tell me why the hell when i disable the weather widget's rotating background image the whole widget dies...? and it will no longer display the weather in the dock? I change the value of...

    var enableWallpaper = false; //true|false

    to false because i want to use my own wallpaper but then the whole widget no longer works???? Plus when i set my own home screen background it wont display! what is going on?
    Put the wallpaper you want to use inside the theme folder and rename it to [email protected] Turn it back to "true" and your wallpaper will show.

  3. #6623
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Parts Unknown
    Posts
    2,104
    Thanks
    1,324
    Thanked 3,786 Times in 1,224 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by zausser View Post
    What lockscreen wereyou looking for? K's?
    If that's the new one with the clock it is. I was wrong the one titled lockscreen psd is actually a folders type psd which had those bubbles I was looking for lol.
    Last edited by xXtRaSaUcE; 2010-09-11 at 07:57 PM.

  4. #6624
    Quote Originally Posted by skiptowncat View Post
    Put the wallpaper you want to use inside the theme folder and rename it to [email protected]. Turn it back to "true" and your wallpaper will show.
    true - means the wallpaper will rotate wont it??!??!

  5. #6625
    Quote Originally Posted by Frankrom View Post
    true - means the wallpaper will rotate wont it??!??!
    true means the widget will be shown on the springboard
    Usually followed by the option to show it on the lockscreen.

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to wim66 For This Useful Post:

    skiptowncat (2010-09-11)

  7. #6626
    Quote Originally Posted by wim66 View Post
    true means the widget will be shown on the springboard
    Usually followed by the option to show it on the lockscreen.
    well i set it to true and changed [email protected] and it still doesn't work....

    now it is trying to display the random rotating wallpapers which correspond with teh weather and you can see my set background trying to display at the sametime
    Last edited by Frankrom; 2010-09-11 at 08:00 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  8. #6627
    Livin the iPhone Life
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Manchester, England
    Posts
    2,101
    Thanks
    361
    Thanked 544 Times in 404 Posts

    Capital 'W'?

  9. #6628
    Quote Originally Posted by skiptowncat View Post
    Capital 'W'?
    I did put a captial ... i just didn't type it here... i typed it exactly the same...

  10. #6629
    Livin the iPhone Life
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Manchester, England
    Posts
    2,101
    Thanks
    361
    Thanked 544 Times in 404 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Frankrom View Post
    I did put a captial ... i just didn't type it here... i typed it exactly the same...
    Idk then, maybe if you post up your widget someone will take a look at it for you.

  11. #6630
    Anyone who wants to use the User Wallpaper and set it through Settings/Photos app can change the Wallpaper.html.
    Open Wallpaper.html and change
    <img src="Wallpaper/[email protected]"/>
    into
    <img src="/var/mobile/Library/SpringBoard/HomeBackgroundPortrait.jpg" width="320" />
    This applies to the floppy_weatherHD mod

  12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wim66 For This Useful Post:

    dc71295 (2010-09-11), xXtRaSaUcE (2010-09-11)

  13. #6631
    this is the problem i am having... go here to see a screenshot... you can see its trying to display both images... the gray cloudy image is the ROTATING WEATHER background you can see its still trying to display it... then there is teh one i'm trying to set the orange writing Frank's which wont display...

    0cad6674.jpg picture by frankrom - Photobucket

    what is going on?!?

  14. #6632
    Quote Originally Posted by Frankrom View Post
    this is the problem i am having... go here to see a screenshot... you can see its trying to display both images... the gray cloudy image is the ROTATING WEATHER background you can see its still trying to display it... then there is teh one i'm trying to set the orange writing Frank's which wont display...

    0cad6674.jpg picture by frankrom - Photobucket

    what is going on?!?
    Weird Did you edit anything else?
    Maybe you should download/unpack it again and start over.

  15. #6633
    Quote Originally Posted by wim66 View Post
    Weird Did you edit anything else?
    Maybe you should download/unpack it again and start over.
    The only way i can get my wallpaper to display is if i DISABLE the following in the weather widget...

    var enableWallpaper = false; //true|false

    how come it disables the whole widget?! it says wallapper only? it disables the weather writing in the doc... i just want to disable the rotating image...

    Man

  16. #6634
    Please Darkness!!! Can you make the Wallpapers without the Black Top????? I use an Transparent Topbar and would like to see there the paper too and not a Black Top!!!

    Thank you!!!

  17. #6635
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Parts Unknown
    Posts
    2,104
    Thanks
    1,324
    Thanked 3,786 Times in 1,224 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by wim66 View Post
    Anyone who wants to use the User Wallpaper and set it through Settings/Photos app can change the Wallpaper.html.
    Open Wallpaper.html and change
    <img src="Wallpaper/[email protected]"/>
    into
    <img src="/var/mobile/Library/SpringBoard/HomeBackgroundPortrait.jpg" width="320" />
    This applies to the floppy_weatherHD mod
    Any idea how to eliminate the icons altogether and just have the description?

  18. #6636
    Quote Originally Posted by Frankrom View Post
    The only way i can get my wallpaper to display is if i DISABLE the following in the weather widget...

    var enableWallpaper = false; //true|false

    how come it disables the whole widget?! it says wallapper only? it disables the weather writing in the doc... i just want to disable the rotating image...

    Man
    It disables the widget cause that is what it does, true=widget false=no widget.
    If you want to loose the weather image try cutting it out of the html
    </div>

    <img id="weatherIcon" src=""/>

    </div>

  19. #6637
    Quote Originally Posted by yamakasi73 View Post
    Please Darkness!!! Can you make the Wallpapers without the Black Top????? I use an Transparent Topbar and would like to see there the paper too and not a Black Top!!!

    Thank you!!!
    no black? In effect, wallpaper LockScr. is only one color?

  20. #6638
    I have send you an message!!!
    On the top of the wallpapers is a black line, there where the topbar is!! but i need this in the same colour or effect like the wallpaper!!

  21. #6639
    Well, cutting the icon bit out didn't work.
    Next short cut will work, set the opacity to 0 in the css file.
    #weatherIcon{
    position: absolute; top: 286px; down: 0px; left: 0px; width:320px; height:75px; opacity: 0;

  22. #6640
    Quote Originally Posted by yamakasi73 View Post
    Please Darkness!!! Can you make the Wallpapers without the Black Top????? I use an Transparent Topbar and would like to see there the paper too and not a Black Top!!!

    Thank you!!!
    Attached Files Attached Files

  23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Darkness777 For This Useful Post:

    Dexy88 (2010-09-11), wim66 (2010-09-11), yamakasi73 (2010-09-11)

Page 332 of 426 FirstFirst ... 232282322330331332333334342382 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •