Page 317 of 426 FirstFirst ... 217267307315316317318319327367417 ... LastLast
Results 6,321 to 6,340 of 8501

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [ Release ] nine hd

Can anyone help me why my (Intallous) icon is like that? I have the new Icon but I need to know what the name of the Icon/Folder name and where does it go to? thanks!-img_0203-1-.png
    Last edited by kevinv21; 2010-09-09 at 08:56 PM.

Anyone here willing to help me one on one out side the forms to do some customization etc? I am not great with theming and been trying to get further using the forums without much luck. I'd be willing to pay for some help we can do it on msn or irc etc.

Private msg me. Thanks

hey guys,

does anyone know why how to remove the 2nd clock on the lock screen, mine appears to show twice once i used the lockscreen provided with the update. Here's a link to the image

IMG_0106.png picture by Dpeng - Photobucket

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by dpeng607 View Post
    hey guys,

does anyone know why how to remove the 2nd clock on the lock screen, mine appears to show twice once i used the lockscreen provided with the update. Here's a link to the image

just go to Cydia and look for Lockscreen clock hide and that it

5. The Following User Says Thank You to kevinv21 For This Useful Post:

dpeng607 (2010-09-09)

Quote Originally Posted by dpeng607 View Post
    hey guys,

download lockscreen clock hide from cydia

Quote Originally Posted by kevinv21 View Post
    Can anyone help me why my (Intallous) icon is like that? I have the new Icon but I need to know what the name of the Icon/Folder name and where does it go to? thanks!-img_0203-1-.png
    Icon Name: Icon
    Folder Name in Bundles: [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by Darkness777 View Post
    Icon Name: Icon
    Folder Name in Bundles: [email protected]
    Do I put in Nine HD Ztheme or just the main Nine HD theme?

icon and the folder must be located within the main theme and not in the updates. Still not getting placed it there. I think it will get

icon and the folder must be located within the main theme and not in the updates. Still not getting placed it there. I think it will get
    I've placed all three places Nine HD Z, Update, and main but still not doing anything?

Quote Originally Posted by SkyGuy5 View Post
    Here is the carrier logo you requested. The files are set up for AT&T. Make the changes to the icon names and folder for your carrier if different.

Note: there are two or three other carrier logos floating around this thread. Do a search if you care.
    I'm on TMobile HR ...dont know how to rename ATT_US? ..... I look in coreServices and rename it to TMobile_hr but dont work :S....

Quote Originally Posted by jazzman911 View Post
    Check out page 367 post 5504 for the ********** icon and loader, i posted em a few days back...
    the ********** icon looks ok but the loading screen is real blurry

I've placed all three places Nine HD Z, Update, and main but still not doing anything?
    how is the name of the icon inside the folder and show me a picture? Did you try to deselect and then again to highlight the theme in Winterboard?

how is the name of the icon inside the folder and show me a picture? Did you try to deselect and then again to highlight the theme in Winterboard?
    Yes I did it too and Inside [email protected] folder I name the icon is icon.png

See instead of "@" to "a". The name of the icon is not only png icon back

See instead of "@" to "a". The name of the icon is not only png icon back
    on the icon name should I put [email protected] ?

I saw that topic Z is set both versions of the names on this icon in the folder. May try to obtain

only: [email protected]

What's up. Hey. Remember that winterboard is built like a filter system. All top position files in themes overwrite one below. So changes need only be made in your top most theme. Make sense? So if you change a icon in the base theme only and a upper theme has a diff icon the top icon will be used. Also for new icons to apply they must be named correct and in the proper bundle or folders folder. You also needs to uncheck and recheck the theme in winterboard to apply changes. A respring from sbsettings will not clear icon cache at this time.

I saw that topic Z is set both versions of the names on this icon in the folder. May try to obtain

only: [email protected]
    ok it work now the icon name is should be like this [email protected]
    how about loading screen where can I put that in?

Quote Originally Posted by Dexy111 View Post
    I'm on TMobile HR ...dont know how to rename ATT_US? ..... I look in coreServices and rename it to TMobile_hr but dont work :S....
    I'd start with changing the hr to HR and possibly capitalizing all TMOBILE_HR. I could be wrong, though.

nooo bro icon name only: [email protected]

Page 317 of 426 FirstFirst ... 217267307315316317318319327367417 ... LastLast