Page 314 of 426 FirstFirst ... 214264304312313314315316324364414 ... LastLast
Results 6,261 to 6,280 of 8501

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [ Release ] nine hd

Floopy I've just look at my setting and the font is the same as u giving me so what size should I put? to fit the screen. I think is better to have it move down little bit since it on top of the line. What do u think?
    Quote Originally Posted by floppy_joe View Post
    yes, for weather edit the insp.css
    #temp{

position: absolute; top: 395px; right: px; down: 0px; left: 55px; width: 320px; height: 481px;

margin-top:0px;

text-align: left;

font-family: Helvetica;

font-size: 40px;

for time edit config/springboard.css
    #clock {

text-align: center;

font: 100px "Helvetica";

color: white;
    Last edited by kevinv21; 2010-09-09 at 07:06 AM.

joe you there bro...? can anyone make this in red and the wallpaper in red and cane we put the nine hd together...please thank you....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -jazznipfloppified.png   -folderswitcherbg2x.png  
    Last edited by oryan; 2010-09-09 at 08:10 PM.

Well. Deep blue turned out ok. Red looks like crap. Color mods by hue sat never look as good as the original color. Just may leave well enough alone. I'll add the deep blue to the next release but may well call it done. Unless snow cover gets updated. I'm happy with nine HD along with nine HD Z. May focus more of my free time trying to get xhd built from the ground up. But wish spring jumps were ready for this. Heck.. I'll see what tomorrow brings.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to zausser For This Useful Post:

bobright (2010-09-09)

Quote Originally Posted by kevinv21 View Post
    Floopy I've just look at my setting and the font is the same as u giving me so what size should I put? to fit the screen. I think is better to have it move down little bit since it on top of the line. What do u think?
    kevin, your just gonna have to play with the numbers, try 14?

as for moving it down you need to change the number after top:

the larger the number the further down it will move

Quote Originally Posted by oryan View Post
    joe you there bro...? can anyone make this in red and the wallpaper in red and cane we put the nine hd together...please thank you....
    sorry bro, photchop is closed

Quote Originally Posted by zausser View Post
    Well. Deep blue turned out ok. Red looks like crap. Color mods by hue sat never look as good as the original color. Just may leave well enough alone. I'll add the deep blue to the next release but may well call it done. Unless snow cover gets updated. I'm happy with nine HD along with nine HD Z. May focus more of my free time trying to get xhd built from the ground up. But wish spring jumps were ready for this. Heck.. I'll see what tomorrow brings.
    just move on to X er 10.

get back to being Z, leave the basic themes to others
    Last edited by floppy_joe; 2010-09-09 at 07:36 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to floppy_joe For This Useful Post:

kevinv21 (2010-09-09), zausser (2010-09-09)

Quote Originally Posted by scoop2mylue View Post
    yea you know how you can turn off the bottom mask? i think thats what you call it right so the icon is clear no dark bottom fill

heres one to use for any of your sports apps HOOK 'EM HORNS!!!

Are you using the theme without the mask? LOL

I wanted to but just too much trouble having to manually do all the default/non autocreate icons

Quote Originally Posted by zausser View Post
    Come on Z youve got to squeeze in at least green, hell the hue would make green have a touch of neon which fits well
    Last edited by bobright; 2010-09-09 at 08:41 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

perma-banned for life
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,050 Times in 3,590 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kevinv21 View Post
    Does anyone know where can I get this Dock?
    Jazzman made it for me

Quote Originally Posted by ArDottCeeDuble View Post
    Jazzman made it for me
    do you still have it? may I get a copy?

perma-banned for life
    Thanks

if i can find it i guess

gimme a sec

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Raaj FX was banned For This Useful Post:

kevinv21 (2010-09-09)

perma-banned for life
    Thanks

here you go
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -dock-2-.png  

here you go
    thank you

Star Walk

bundle com.vitotechnology.StarWalk

Centipede

bundle
    com.yourcompany.Centipede

15. The Following User Says Thank You to bobright For This Useful Post:

Darkness777 (2010-09-09)

I think it is safe to say that this theme is going to end up being the most popular theme ever created for any iphone. Thread wise is surpasses everything except maybe iElegance...the original. Yes I am going of number of posts but also there is more support and creative works in this forum than all the old themes I have used combined (ielegance, ielegance pro, gt, elite, 24k (2nd best theme ever), and classified. I wont count classifedHD since these two are kinda going head to head right now :-) Z & Bars should create a theme together!

perma-banned for life
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by x2dope View Post
    I think it is safe to say that this theme is going to end up being the most popular theme ever created for any iphone. Thread wise is surpasses everything except maybe iElegance...the original. Yes I am going of number of posts but also there is more support and creative works in this forum than all the old themes I have used combined (ielegance, ielegance pro, gt, elite, 24k (2nd best theme ever), and classified. I wont count classifedHD since these two are kinda going head to head right now :-) Z & Bars should create a theme together!
    dont encourage them....

Black HD

perma-banned for life
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Darkness777 View Post

Black HD
    shes hot

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Raaj FX was banned For This Useful Post:

Darkness777 (2010-09-09)

iPhone? More like MyPhone Saved0ne's Avatar
    Thanks

shes hot
    Yeah she is.

And btw I solved the hanging dock problem.
    Uncheck or unapply Nine HD SBSettings theme.

CAN ANYONE PLEASE TELL me why my status bar graphic isn't showing up??? It is plain black and it shows a ? Mark which indicates it cannot display the graphic...

Also does anyone know the file path that displays the status bar? I'll look there for the graphic and the HTML file.

Please help

Snkr Luvr | Part-Time Modder Sneakerpimp's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,245 Times in 506 Posts

thx floppy for the inspiration

It`s all about Sneakers - UNDFTD

Quote Originally Posted by Frankrom View Post
    CAN ANYONE PLEASE TELL me why my status bar graphic isn't showing up??? It is plain black and it shows a ? Mark which indicates it cannot display the graphic...

Also does anyone know the file path that displays the status bar? I'll look there for the graphic and the HTML file.

Please help
    Can you show a screenshot?

Lovely Woman Lock

Page 314 of 426 FirstFirst ... 214264304312313314315316324364414 ... LastLast