Page 299 of 426 FirstFirst ... 199249289297298299300301309349399 ... LastLast
Results 5,961 to 5,980 of 8501

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [ Release ] nine hd

My iPhone is a Part of Me TexasDeltaSig's Avatar
    Thanks

It's kind of hard to see on the picture, but for my TWC max icon and Wunderradio icon have this slight curved shadow on them. I dunno, it just happens on some of the icons.

Quote Originally Posted by zausser View Post
    On the Nine HD page press the blue DOWNLOAD ADD-ON HERE
    After I download this update I just put on the theme? should I over write the current update that are on my phone?

Default Skee-Ball

Bundle com.freeverse.skeeball

4. The Following User Says Thank You to bobright For This Useful Post:

zausser (2010-09-07)

Hey Z or Joe, Is there a stand alone lockclock/date without all the overlay stuff that I can use? I'm using a PSD for my lockscreen that I created but still want the modded clock/date that fits over the small window. Stock clock/date doesn't mesh well with the lockscreen. Thanks

I use lockinfo

On the Nine HD page press the blue DOWNLOAD ADD-ON HERE
    Z how can I combine this new update folder into one of the other "Nine HD Z update" folders drag and drop what to where? There are already about 3 or 4 Z update folders id like to combine this new one into one of the others.

EDIT: I also noticed in the latest 9.06 update folder, inside of Nine_HD Update.theme > Folders there is tons of old loadscreens from the first that were made with the bubbles - was this in error?? man bro i am lost lol
    Last edited by bobright; 2010-09-07 at 07:19 AM.

iPhone? More like MyPhone One0416's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jazzman911 View Post
    Yeah sure...

Can u please make this with out the logo to use it for weather and clock widget thankz

Quote Originally Posted by bobright View Post
    Z how can I combine this new update folder into one of the other "Nine HD Z update" folders drag and drop what to where? There are already about 3 or 4 Z update folders id like to combine this new one into one of the others.

EDIT: I also noticed in the latest 9.06 update folder, inside of Nine_HD Update.theme > Folders there is tons of old loadscreens from the first that were made with the bubbles - was this in error?? man bro i am lost lol
    The HD Z theme is the New loading screens. The Update theme is the old. Just use the Z theme over nine hd. Put in what you want into it. I cant say what you should do as I don't know what you did. But this HD Z theme takes the place of all before it.

Something for a desktop wallpaper.. got bored. Good news is I think all the templates later styles are done for xhd. What's xhd... lmao, time will tell

All my updates overwrite ones before it. But it's always god practice to delete the old from the device before loading new. Make sure you make back ups of your mods.
    Last edited by zausser; 2010-09-07 at 07:29 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

The HD Z theme is the New loading screens. The Update theme is the old. Just use the Z theme over nine hd. Put in what you want into it. I cant say what you should do as I don't know what you did. But this HD Z theme takes the place of all before it.

Something for a desktop wallpaper.. got bored. Good news is I think all the templates later styles are done for xhd. What's xhd... lmao, time will tell

All my updates overwrite ones before it. But it's always god practice to delete the old from the device before loading new. Make sure you make back ups of your mods.
    Ok so from this new update rar I managed to combine the Nine HD Z folder into one of the other Z folders hehe

and appears i got the new knobs, fills, and new weather etc

BUT now im trying to combine this other folder Nine_HD Update.theme do i need any of this stuff inside this folder to complete the knobs fill ins etc?? seems a lot of the stuff inside this folder ive already got but im not sure, like the older cydia icon why is this in here
    Last edited by bobright; 2010-09-07 at 07:41 AM.

My iPhone is a Part of Me THatton's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,493 Times in 443 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TexasDeltaSig View Post
    It's kind of hard to see on the picture, but for my TWC max icon and Wunderradio icon have this slight curved shadow on them. I dunno, it just happens on some of the icons.

What weather widget is that?

12. The Following User Says Thank You to THatton For This Useful Post:

zausser (2010-09-07)

Livin the iPhone Life ALIEN1974's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,975 Times in 1,579 Posts

Aaaargggg
    WE NEED SPRINGJUMPS UPDATE SOON!!!
    BEFORE XHD MAKE AN APPERANCE...

14. The Following User Says Thank You to ALIEN1974 For This Useful Post:

zausser (2010-09-07)

Thanks

Guys can you help an old timer out please I am having trouble putting an icon in the correct folder for mitube I created a folder called com.maxweisel.mitube in Bundles in the Nine_HD Update folder but its not working I also tried making one called MiTube.app in folders as I dont understand the structure I must be totally wrong on this one.. could someone please explain how this works what should the correct folder to make and add icon to
    tnx in advance
    R.

Quote Originally Posted by ALIEN1974 View Post
    Aaaargggg
    WE NEED SPRINGJUMPS UPDATE SOON!!!
    BEFORE XHD MAKE AN APPERANCE...
    I know. Damn. Need to wait for more tweaks. Springboard will be last. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by g0sbv View Post
    Guys can you help an old timer out please I am having trouble putting an icon in the correct folder for mitube I created a folder called com.maxweisel.mitube in Bundles in the Nine_HD Update folder but its not working I also tried making one called MiTube.app in folders as I dont understand the structure I must be totally wrong on this one.. could someone please explain how this works what should the correct folder to make and add icon to
    tnx in advance
    R.
    You can do either the bundle identifier or the .app folder. Winterboard will map both. Make sure you are naming the icon correct. Some icons could be named different. Use file or ssh to look in the original app. First look for [email protected] some apps my not have the @2x icon or some are lowercase I and some are uppercase. Also some are named completely different. Name your icon the same. The add it to the Bundles or .app folder. Last don't respiring with sbsettings open winterboard and unchecked then recheck the theme. That should do it.

Quote Originally Posted by THatton View Post
    What weather widget is that?
    The one on the first post with some editing done to the .CSS
    Last edited by zausser; 2010-09-07 at 08:01 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Livin the iPhone Life ALIEN1974's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,975 Times in 1,579 Posts

Almost there...
    400 pages of pure 9

18. The Following User Says Thank You to ALIEN1974 For This Useful Post:

zausser (2010-09-07)

Ok so from this new update rar I managed to combine the Nine HD Z folder into one of the other Z folders hehe

and appears i got the new knobs, fills, and new weather etc

BUT now im trying to combine this other folder Nine_HD Update.theme do i need any of this stuff inside this folder to complete the knobs fill ins etc?? seems a lot of the stuff inside this folder ive already got but im not sure, like the older cydia icon why is this in here
    No. As I said I only made changes to the HD z theme.

Quote Originally Posted by ALIEN1974 View Post
    Almost there...
    400 pages of pure 9
    Damn that's crazy. To bad we all don't live in the same area. We could have a bad azz BBQ with drinks on me. Lol.
    Last edited by zausser; 2010-09-07 at 08:04 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to zausser For This Useful Post:

ALIEN1974 (2010-09-07), bobright (2010-09-07)

No. As I said I only made changes to the HD z theme.
    Ahh ok that confused me so this folder Nine_HD Update.theme can just be ignored then guess? thx for update looks sharp

perma-banned for life
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,050 Times in 3,590 Posts

damnn , almost 400 pages....

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Raaj FX was banned For This Useful Post:

zausser (2010-09-07)

Ahh ok that confused me so this folder Nine_HD Update.theme can just be ignored then guess? thx for update looks sharp
    Yep.. Just the nine HD Z theme had changes

25. The Following User Says Thank You to zausser For This Useful Post:

bobright (2010-09-07)

Quote Originally Posted by ArDottCeeDuble View Post
    damnn , almost 400 pages....
    Really an added to everyday or minute I should say...got few more icon + loadscreens for yall once i get off this treadmill n out shower

perma-banned for life
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,050 Times in 3,590 Posts

ill check out that update

what did you have in mind for color mods?

fushia was one of my favourites

Page 299 of 426 FirstFirst ... 199249289297298299300301309349399 ... LastLast