Page 293 of 426 FirstFirst ... 193243283291292293294295303343393 ... LastLast
Results 5,841 to 5,860 of 8501

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [ Release ] nine hd

Master & King of Mods Jazzman UK's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,889 Times in 6,215 Posts

Default Slider
    Red Slider....

No shadow..

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_donations&business=ryk911%40aol%2ecom&  lc=GB&currency_code=GBP&bn=PP%2dDonationsBF%3aftdj  azzsig%2egif%3aNonHosted

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jazzman UK For This Useful Post:

Darkness777 (2010-09-06), kabyl (2010-09-06)

Quote Originally Posted by ALIEN1974 View Post
    :

Now we need weather images instead of just one staic image.

I have a question re: the update Zausser. I see you posted a new on on 9/3/10. I went to Cydia and they only report initial releases. So is NineHD update and Z theme both new and I need if I want to update to most recent I download both?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sargd66 View Post
    Could someone do these icons please? The documents dont need the frame or overlay is a app store app. The other one the links does need the frame and overlay its a cydia app. Thank you!!!
    Could someone hook these up , Thanks!!

Master & King of Mods Jazzman UK's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,889 Times in 6,215 Posts

Red... Thanks Darkness for the idea....

Last edited by Jazzman UK; 2010-09-06 at 03:11 PM.
    https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_donations&business=ryk911%40aol%2ecom&  lc=GB&currency_code=GBP&bn=PP%2dDonationsBF%3aftdj  azzsig%2egif%3aNonHosted

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Jazzman UK For This Useful Post:

Darkness777 (2010-09-06)

Quote Originally Posted by kabyl View Post
    Slider please ??
    Can you have the nine HD move up to the right one line please

My iPhone is a Part of Me King Shady's Avatar
    Thanks

Wow, I've been away for a week, and this thread has like 100 more posts lol. Did I hear that Alien and Z are working on a theme together? That's godly
    ]

Sry Z, i cant dl the update theme from the sendspace link, keep saying i had downloaded over 1Gb limit =(. any chance for another source pls?
    thanks
    Last edited by .:JimmyL:.; 2010-09-06 at 04:50 PM. Reason: nvm, got it using my 3G, thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kevinv21 View Post
    Can you have the nine HD move up to the right one line please
    ??

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

how get i weather hd working on a iphone 4

Quote Originally Posted by kabyl View Post
    ??
    I mean can u make another background like that but this time have the word Nine HD move up one line and on the right

Wim66 ive been seeing lockscreens with a double image. I would like to do one. I donated and have the latest ver of Nine HD, checked the PSD's incl, and i dont see how its done. Do i just have to add my own layer in PS??

Quote Originally Posted by jazzman911 View Post
    Red... Thanks Darkness for the idea....

Ha jazz could you hookme up that red hd nine wallpaper bro please

Quote Originally Posted by techmarine1992 View Post
    Wim66 ive been seeing lockscreens with a double image. I would like to do one. I donated and have the latest ver of Nine HD, checked the PSD's incl, and i dont see how its done. Do i just have to add my own layer in PS??
    The PSD was posted by a few people in the thread. I didn't release the psd. They used the images inside the lockscreen theme to build a psd. Guess I'll release one in the next site update.

Quote Originally Posted by mastermark25 View Post
    how get i weather hd working on a iphone 4
    I have one posted on the first post. You can use that or many have been posted in this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by nealh View Post
    I have a question re: the update Zausser. I see you posted a new on on 9/3/10. I went to Cydia and they only report initial releases. So is NineHD update and Z theme both new and I need if I want to update to most recent I download both?

Thanks
    The only thing that was changed in the 9.3 update download was the Z theme. Minor updates. I'm also going to update it tonight to include the new slide fills and knobs for the Z theme. I also made the lockscreen, Update theme and Z theme in one download. The Updates will aways hit my site before Cydia. I wait to update Cydia when the changes are worth it. So I'll send a Z theme update when I get a few more icons complete. Hope that helps.

Quote Originally Posted by sargd66 View Post
    Could someone hook these up , Thanks!!
    Hook up what?
    Last edited by zausser; 2010-09-06 at 06:45 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to zausser For This Useful Post:

Darkness777 (2010-09-06), techmarine1992 (2010-09-06), wim66 (2010-09-06)

Can we have Nine_HD Respring screen?

Quote Originally Posted by silent six View Post
    Bite biteSMS wont skin? What can i do?
    What do you mean it wont skin? the icon or the whole thing?

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Can I edit the icon psd file in Photoshop?

I am new to PS and cannot find a good tutorial on editing icon psds. There are plenty of links for creating icons from scratch, but not iditing an existing one. Maybe the psd is locked and I need the original PS info... I tried to take your psd file, open it in PS, then change the pic, but to no avail.

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by pocketdoc View Post
    Can I edit the icon psd file in Photoshop?

I am new to PS and cannot find a good tutorial on editing icon psds. There are plenty of links for creating icons from scratch, but not iditing an existing one. Maybe the psd is locked and I need the original PS info... I tried to take your psd file, open it in PS, then change the pic, but to no avail.

Thanks!
    Why are you trying to edit my icon psd? Or are you just trying to make an icon for the theme? More info is needed to help you.

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Sorry.

Trying to make icons for the theme. I was going to try and do it myself, instead of buggin you guys.

Forgive me if I didn't see it, but I assume that this theme does not auto-skin icons...

That's odd. I see that the icons should be auto-creating. I had the same problem owith another theme. Only the stock icons auto-created.

I may have to clean out all themes and start over. I have a lot of stuff in Winterboard. I have Summerboard turned off.

Do I need to clear the icon cache?

I don't think Infiniboard or Infinidock interfere with this process.

Thanks!
    Last edited by pocketdoc; 2010-09-06 at 07:04 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by pocketdoc View Post
    Sorry.

Trying to make icons for the theme. I was going to try and do it myself, instead of buggin you guys.

Forgive me if I didn't see it, but I assume that this theme does not auto-skin icons...
    Nine HD DOES auto skin all appstore apps. Do you have the NINE HD theme? Anyway to make icons from the PSD you drop in a image you want and move it above the camera image. then one you have it directly above the camera image in the layer palate right clickof the layer you moved in and select create clipping mask. position and save for web and devices png24.

Nine HD will auto create. Selecting the theme in winterboard should clear cache but you can try to download iWipe. But Winterboard Now clear cache when you select a theme. Try Just selecting your NIne HD theme in winterboard and see what you get. I also need to know if you messed with Nine HD files too.
    Last edited by zausser; 2010-09-06 at 07:09 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

24. The Following User Says Thank You to zausser For This Useful Post:

pocketdoc (2010-09-06)

Page 293 of 426 FirstFirst ... 193243283291292293294295303343393 ... LastLast