Page 29 of 426 FirstFirst ... 1927282930313979129 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [ Release ] nine hd

Facebook i have 2 loading screens in the file Facebook.app and it works one is Default.png and the other is [email protected]
    MBP 13" (Late 2011) OS X Mavericks 10.9
    iPhone 5S 32GB (Silver) iOS 7.0.3
    iPad 2 16GB iOS 7.0.3
    Stay hungry. Stay foolish.

I miss keyboard skinning

My iPhone is a Part of Me King Shady's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LastSonOfKrypton View Post
    I miss keyboard skinning
    I second that
    ]

Quote Originally Posted by scoop2mylue View Post
    Facebook i have 2 loading screens in the file Facebook.app and it works one is Default.png and the other is [email protected]
    OK, perhaps the confusion comes from earlier in the thread, around page 33 or so.

You have to put them in the actual Application folder, not in the /private/var/stash/Themes.qKBc9P/Nine_HD.theme/Folders/ApplicationName.app folders.

@manimanus

you will need to look in /private/var/mobile/Applications for the application itself (IE: Facebook).

I suggest you install iFile from cydia, it will allow you to see the actual app names, rather than just the encrypted folder names. That way you can easily find the Facbook app, or whichever your looking to change the screens for.

Here is an example of my path to Facebook, your will of course be different, but should give you an idea where to look.

/private/var/mobile/Applications/3ExxxxCE-xACx-xEFx-9xx9-B11C6xxxx2D0

PS. the small x's are replacements for actual numbers/letters (just in case) :P

5. The Following User Says Thank You to renegad3 For This Useful Post:

djSpiider (2010-08-16)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by renegad3 View Post
    OK, perhaps the confusion comes from earlier in the thread, around page 33 or so.

You have to put them in the actual Application folder, not in the /private/var/stash/Themes.qKBc9P/Nine_HD.theme/Folders/ApplicationName.app folders.

@manimanus

you will need to look in /private/var/mobile/Applications for the application itself (IE: Facebook).

I suggest you install iFile from cydia, it will allow you to see the actual app names, rather than just the encrypted folder names. That way you can easily find the Facbook app, or whichever your looking to change the screens for.

Here is an example of my path to Facebook, your will of course be different, but should give you an idea where to look.

/private/var/mobile/Applications/3ExxxxCE-xACx-xEFx-9xx9-B11C6xxxx2D0

PS. the small x's are replacements for actual numbers/letters (just in case) :P
    There are easier ways. Make a folder in the "Folders" and name it Facebook.app . Then place the Loading Screen in this folder and name it [email protected]. Worked perfectly for me
    ]

7. The Following User Says Thank You to King Shady For This Useful Post:

chrisangel13 (2010-08-15)

Default wallpaper!
    can anyone help me make this wallpaper without the "nine hd" on it?
    thanks in advance.
    Lon
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -wallpaper-2x.png  

Quote Originally Posted by King Shady View Post
    There are easier ways. Make a folder in the "Folders" and name it Facebook.app . Then place the Loading Screen in this folder and name it [email protected]. Worked perfectly for me
    Well, unfortunately, that is exactly what I did, and it did not work.

Hence doing it the way I did.

Thanks

Hey guys made a couple iTunes, iPod icons.
    ]

11. The Following User Says Thank You to King Shady For This Useful Post:

Darkness777 (2010-08-14)

My safari still won't change!!!! UGH!

Oh Snap, Just got a tweet from Engadget. Apple Exec arrested for money laundering!

The to files for the top are top shine and gradient fill I'm going to leave them stock as I get more requests for stock then skinned. I'll be glad to post the files if you want them dark.

Thanks

Ok so I got the facebook screen to work .. finally .. but how do you know when to name the loading screen [email protected] and not Default.png ?

also what font are we using for this theme? can anyone supply it if it's not a native one?

AND ... lol

When i open the PSD files, photoshop doesn't give me layers to play with, it's pretty much a pic. Any ideas there?
    Last edited by nomercy413; 2010-08-14 at 06:16 PM.
    Thanks to all those who do what I can't
    Z - K - Wy - Bars - Blue - Li - Darkness

and many more

FYI for anyone wanting to use the Twitter Loading screen for Osfoora, adding Osfoora.app to the Folders section will not theme the loading screen

Maybe it will, I'm not sure. I'm using a "free trial" version at the moment due to being broke. I was using Twitteriffic but $5 for no ads is just dumb. Liking Osfoora a lot better anyways Get paid next Thursday so I'll buy it then.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mysery View Post
    Can I get one of these with an M on it?
    can i get it with the r and no respring also just the wallpaper no writing thanks

Quote Originally Posted by renegad3 View Post
    Well, unfortunately, that is exactly what I did, and it did not work.

Hence doing it the way I did.
    not every time when you open some of the apps will the loading screen work if you have the app down below running in multi task most the time you wont see that loading screens cause of how quickly the app loads close all your multi tasking apps then try and see if the loading screen is there
    iPad 2 16GB iOS 7.0.3

Quote Originally Posted by zausser View Post
    The to files for the top are top shine and gradient fill I'm going to leave them stock as I get more requests for stock then skinned. I'll be glad to post the files if you want them dark.
    Scoops hooked me up with them. I put them in com.apple.mobilesafari but it didn't change jack

FYI, it was an Apple Supplier, not an exec that got arrested. I don't know if they're going to post a news article on it or not.

Damn iFile is $4 Oh well, chalk it up to apps I need to buy soon. Osfoora, iFile, and I might give LockInfo a try. How does LockInfo work with biteSMS?
    Last edited by LastSonOfKrypton; 2010-08-14 at 06:33 PM.

Son my fault bro put them in your UIImages folder thats my mistake

Quote Originally Posted by nomercy413 View Post
    Ok so I got the facebook screen to work .. finally .. but how do you know when to name the loading screen [email protected] and not Default.png ?

also what font are we using for this theme? can anyone supply it if it's not a native one?

AND ... lol

When i open the PSD files, photoshop doesn't give me layers to play with, it's pretty much a pic. Any ideas there?
    you have to look in the application folder of that app and see my guess is if the app icon looks like it is in HD then it prolly will need a [email protected] as for the apps that arent in HD they will just have Default.png
    Last edited by scoop2mylue; 2010-08-14 at 06:41 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    iPad 2 16GB iOS 7.0.3

can anyone please help with my request on post #568 or supply psd's with layers? please! please! please!

@ Scoops, OK then

Could someone make a loading screen for Balance for me? Probably one of my most used apps so I don't overspend
    Last edited by LastSonOfKrypton; 2010-08-14 at 06:50 PM.

Thanks

Youtube, SMS, Phone
    ]

Balance
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -balance.png  
    Last edited by scoop2mylue; 2010-08-14 at 07:00 PM.
    iPad 2 16GB iOS 7.0.3

24. The Following User Says Thank You to scoop2mylue For This Useful Post:

LastSonOfKrypton (2010-08-14)

Page 29 of 426 FirstFirst ... 1927282930313979129 ... LastLast