Page 29 of 426 FirstFirst ... 1927282930313979129 ... LastLast
Results 561 to 580 of 8501

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: [ Release ] nine hd

  1. #561
    Facebook i have 2 loading screens in the file Facebook.app and it works one is Default.png and the other is [email protected]
    MBP 13" (Late 2011) OS X Mavericks 10.9
    iPhone 5S 32GB (Silver) iOS 7.0.3
    iPad 2 16GB iOS 7.0.3
    Stay hungry. Stay foolish.

  2. #562
    I miss keyboard skinning

  3. #563
    My iPhone is a Part of Me King Shady's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    883
    Thanks
    588
    Thanked 399 Times in 254 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by LastSonOfKrypton View Post
    I miss keyboard skinning
    I second that
    ]

  4. #564
    Quote Originally Posted by scoop2mylue View Post
    Facebook i have 2 loading screens in the file Facebook.app and it works one is Default.png and the other is [email protected]
    OK, perhaps the confusion comes from earlier in the thread, around page 33 or so.

    You have to put them in the actual Application folder, not in the /private/var/stash/Themes.qKBc9P/Nine_HD.theme/Folders/ApplicationName.app folders.

    @manimanus

    you will need to look in /private/var/mobile/Applications for the application itself (IE: Facebook).

    I suggest you install iFile from cydia, it will allow you to see the actual app names, rather than just the encrypted folder names. That way you can easily find the Facbook app, or whichever your looking to change the screens for.

    Here is an example of my path to Facebook, your will of course be different, but should give you an idea where to look.

    /private/var/mobile/Applications/3ExxxxCE-xACx-xEFx-9xx9-B11C6xxxx2D0

    PS. the small x's are replacements for actual numbers/letters (just in case) :P

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to renegad3 For This Useful Post:

    djSpiider (2010-08-16)

  6. #565
    My iPhone is a Part of Me King Shady's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    883
    Thanks
    588
    Thanked 399 Times in 254 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by renegad3 View Post
    OK, perhaps the confusion comes from earlier in the thread, around page 33 or so.

    You have to put them in the actual Application folder, not in the /private/var/stash/Themes.qKBc9P/Nine_HD.theme/Folders/ApplicationName.app folders.

    @manimanus

    you will need to look in /private/var/mobile/Applications for the application itself (IE: Facebook).

    I suggest you install iFile from cydia, it will allow you to see the actual app names, rather than just the encrypted folder names. That way you can easily find the Facbook app, or whichever your looking to change the screens for.

    Here is an example of my path to Facebook, your will of course be different, but should give you an idea where to look.

    /private/var/mobile/Applications/3ExxxxCE-xACx-xEFx-9xx9-B11C6xxxx2D0

    PS. the small x's are replacements for actual numbers/letters (just in case) :P
    There are easier ways. Make a folder in the "Folders" and name it Facebook.app . Then place the Loading Screen in this folder and name it [email protected]. Worked perfectly for me
    ]

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to King Shady For This Useful Post:

    chrisangel13 (2010-08-15)

  8. #566
    Default wallpaper!
    can anyone help me make this wallpaper without the "nine hd" on it?
    thanks in advance.
    Lon
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -wallpaper-2x.png  

  9. #567
    Quote Originally Posted by King Shady View Post
    There are easier ways. Make a folder in the "Folders" and name it Facebook.app . Then place the Loading Screen in this folder and name it [email protected]. Worked perfectly for me
    Well, unfortunately, that is exactly what I did, and it did not work.

    Hence doing it the way I did.

  10. #568
    My iPhone is a Part of Me King Shady's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    883
    Thanks
    588
    Thanked 399 Times in 254 Posts

    Hey guys made a couple iTunes, iPod icons.
    ]

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to King Shady For This Useful Post:

    Darkness777 (2010-08-14)

  12. #569
    My safari still won't change!!!! UGH!



    Oh Snap, Just got a tweet from Engadget. Apple Exec arrested for money laundering!

  13. #570
    The to files for the top are top shine and gradient fill I'm going to leave them stock as I get more requests for stock then skinned. I'll be glad to post the files if you want them dark.

  14. #571
    iPhoneaholic nomercy413's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    NY on my mind
    Posts
    403
    Thanks
    469
    Thanked 83 Times in 68 Posts

    Ok so I got the facebook screen to work .. finally .. but how do you know when to name the loading screen [email protected] and not Default.png ?

    also what font are we using for this theme? can anyone supply it if it's not a native one?

    AND ... lol

    When i open the PSD files, photoshop doesn't give me layers to play with, it's pretty much a pic. Any ideas there?
    Last edited by nomercy413; 2010-08-14 at 06:16 PM.
    Thanks to all those who do what I can't
    Z - K - Wy - Bars - Blue - Li - Darkness

    and many more

  15. #572
    FYI for anyone wanting to use the Twitter Loading screen for Osfoora, adding Osfoora.app to the Folders section will not theme the loading screen

    Maybe it will, I'm not sure. I'm using a "free trial" version at the moment due to being broke. I was using Twitteriffic but $5 for no ads is just dumb. Liking Osfoora a lot better anyways Get paid next Thursday so I'll buy it then.

  16. #573
    iPhoneaholic richhee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    lynn ma usa
    Posts
    348
    Thanks
    62
    Thanked 102 Times in 83 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by mysery View Post
    Can I get one of these with an M on it?
    can i get it with the r and no respring also just the wallpaper no writing thanks

  17. #574
    Quote Originally Posted by renegad3 View Post
    Well, unfortunately, that is exactly what I did, and it did not work.

    Hence doing it the way I did.
    not every time when you open some of the apps will the loading screen work if you have the app down below running in multi task most the time you wont see that loading screens cause of how quickly the app loads close all your multi tasking apps then try and see if the loading screen is there
    MBP 13" (Late 2011) OS X Mavericks 10.9
    iPhone 5S 32GB (Silver) iOS 7.0.3
    iPad 2 16GB iOS 7.0.3
    Stay hungry. Stay foolish.

  18. #575
    Quote Originally Posted by zausser View Post
    The to files for the top are top shine and gradient fill I'm going to leave them stock as I get more requests for stock then skinned. I'll be glad to post the files if you want them dark.
    Scoops hooked me up with them. I put them in com.apple.mobilesafari but it didn't change jack

    FYI, it was an Apple Supplier, not an exec that got arrested. I don't know if they're going to post a news article on it or not.

    Damn iFile is $4 Oh well, chalk it up to apps I need to buy soon. Osfoora, iFile, and I might give LockInfo a try. How does LockInfo work with biteSMS?
    Last edited by LastSonOfKrypton; 2010-08-14 at 06:33 PM.

  19. #576
    Son my fault bro put them in your UIImages folder thats my mistake

    Quote Originally Posted by nomercy413 View Post
    Ok so I got the facebook screen to work .. finally .. but how do you know when to name the loading screen [email protected] and not Default.png ?

    also what font are we using for this theme? can anyone supply it if it's not a native one?

    AND ... lol

    When i open the PSD files, photoshop doesn't give me layers to play with, it's pretty much a pic. Any ideas there?
    you have to look in the application folder of that app and see my guess is if the app icon looks like it is in HD then it prolly will need a [email protected] as for the apps that arent in HD they will just have Default.png
    Last edited by scoop2mylue; 2010-08-14 at 06:41 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    MBP 13" (Late 2011) OS X Mavericks 10.9
    iPhone 5S 32GB (Silver) iOS 7.0.3
    iPad 2 16GB iOS 7.0.3
    Stay hungry. Stay foolish.

  20. #577
    can anyone please help with my request on post #568 or supply psd's with layers? please! please! please!

  21. #578
    @ Scoops, OK then

    Could someone make a loading screen for Balance for me? Probably one of my most used apps so I don't overspend
    Last edited by LastSonOfKrypton; 2010-08-14 at 06:50 PM.

  22. #579
    My iPhone is a Part of Me King Shady's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    883
    Thanks
    588
    Thanked 399 Times in 254 Posts




    Youtube, SMS, Phone
    ]

  23. #580
    Balance
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -balance.png  
    Last edited by scoop2mylue; 2010-08-14 at 07:00 PM.
    MBP 13" (Late 2011) OS X Mavericks 10.9
    iPhone 5S 32GB (Silver) iOS 7.0.3
    iPad 2 16GB iOS 7.0.3
    Stay hungry. Stay foolish.

  24. The Following User Says Thank You to scoop2mylue For This Useful Post:

    LastSonOfKrypton (2010-08-14)

Page 29 of 426 FirstFirst ... 1927282930313979129 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •