Page 281 of 426 FirstFirst ... 181231271279280281282283291331381 ... LastLast
Results 5,601 to 5,620 of 8501

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [ Release ] nine hd

2. The Following User Says Thank You to yamakasi73 For This Useful Post:

wim66 (2010-09-05)

Thanks
    Thanked 12,540 Times in 7,596 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by iphonerookie View Post
    I wasn't allowed to post something or I was told I'd be banned. It was an image of blurred out semi nudity a while back and I see a bunch of lockscreens with bare titties showing. I'm cool with it personally but doesn't that rule apply? I'm fine with it but just thought I'd mention I was told I wasn't allowed to post pics of nude women
    You are correct rook. Let's keep it PG13 guys, and no boobies.

Quote Originally Posted by floppy_joe View Post
    Must be reputation based. Blkcadi removed a similar screenshot I posted along time ago and sent me a message saying not cool. I see dozens of more provocative and have even seen the exact same one that I had posted and they aren't removed. Which like rook said, I'm glad they don't.
    I can't control what pops up in ads, but it is my responsibility to make sure that things are kept PG13, sorry you have issue with that.
    If you see these types of posts, report them and they will be removed.
    Last edited by Bo Troxell; 2010-09-05 at 12:52 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Bo Troxell For This Useful Post:

zausser (2010-09-05)

I am very irritated. Can't get the remove bg icon to work. If anyone does please tell me the name of the folder and icon

Btw the post I was taking about wouldve been a pg at most. U were just picking on me or in a bad mood that day
    Last edited by floppy_joe; 2010-09-05 at 12:58 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks
    Thanked 12,540 Times in 7,596 Posts

^wrong again floppy, I do my job, and try to do it the best I can. I am never vindictive or do things just because I have the power to do them. Sorry you feel that way, life goes on.

Just picking on you. I am vindictive.

Plus you laffed at my pic
    Last edited by floppy_joe; 2010-09-05 at 01:06 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

iPhone? More like MyPhone iMrBrett's Avatar
    Thanks

Well I'm glad I downloaded all the boobies while the were up lol

Wim both of your lockinfo links contain nothing in them I love the theme Will u please repost your lockinfo theme thanks

My iPhone is a Part of Me TexasDeltaSig's Avatar
    Thanks

What exactly am I supposed to do with the loading screen PSD. I will figure this out

Livin the iPhone Life Darrenrooster's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,230 Times in 659 Posts

can anybody tell me how to edit the config.js, like what program to use, please?

im on a pc by the way

can anybody also tell me how to delete the time and date off of the lockscreen wallpaper, pleaae?
    Last edited by Darrenrooster; 2010-09-05 at 02:17 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Can someone post the new loading screen psd and the icon psd? The loading screen psd I have is the old one and I'm not sure I have the right icon psd as it is tough to figure out because it has a ton of layers (where I would only think a few layers would be needed).

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Fish_1 View Post
    Can someone post the new loading screen psd and the icon psd? The loading screen psd I have is the old one and I'm not sure I have the right icon psd as it is tough to figure out because it has a ton of layers (where I would only think a few layers would be needed).

Thanks.
    if you donated you should have them inside the PSD folder from the final Nine Z release that was sent out

perma-banned for life
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,050 Times in 3,590 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by rileyrooster View Post
    can anybody tell me how to edit the config.js, like what program to use, please?

im on a pc by the way

can anybody also tell me how to delete the time and date off of the lockscreen wallpaper, pleaae?
    NotePad

Anyone have a download for shorter weather discriptions?

Quote Originally Posted by bdcarp0 View Post
    Well I'm glad I downloaded all the boobies while the were up lol

Wim both of your lockinfo links contain nothing in them I love the theme Will u please repost your lockinfo theme thanks
    I need to update the icons, they are too big.
    Download link will probably be back up tomorrow.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wim66 For This Useful Post:

iMrBrett (2010-09-05), zausser (2010-09-05)

Quote Originally Posted by Fish_1 View Post

Thanks.
    Check my site the nine HD update download

Default Confused
    Just got this theme today and looks awesome. I have a question. It says it auto creates icons for app store apps, but it does not auto create anything when I apply it. Is there anything I have to do manually. Tried the thread but there are way too many posts... lol. Hope somebody can help me. Thanks in advance

Quote Originally Posted by adiazjr View Post
    Just got this theme today and looks awesome. I have a question. It says it auto creates icons for app store apps, but it does not auto create anything when I apply it. Is there anything I have to do manually. Tried the thread but there are way too many posts... lol. Hope somebody can help me. Thanks in advance
    So you have the nine HD theme and a iPhone 4. can you post up a screenshot of your themes in winterboard and a shot of your springboard?

Haven't decided how my weather mod is going to look.
    I think It's going to be the first one

Goodnight all

Default Here are the screen shots
    -img_0363.png

-img_0364.png

I'm sure this has been asked, but how do you edit the weather descriptions? Some are too long and go behind the clock. I tried editing the widget, but the words won't change. Sorry guys, but thanks in advance for any help.

Quote Originally Posted by adiazjr View Post
    -img_0363.png

-img_0364.png
    That's odd. Did you alter the themes at all? You are on iPhone 4 correct.

Page 281 of 426 FirstFirst ... 181231271279280281282283291331381 ... LastLast