Page 266 of 426 FirstFirst ... 166216256264265266267268276316366 ... LastLast
Results 5,301 to 5,320 of 8501

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [ Release ] nine hd

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Would anybody be able to tell me how I change my font colour, any help would b great, thx

Quote Originally Posted by Darkness777 View Post

Police scanner [ icon & LS ]
    Nice also made this alt load screen

This wouldve been sooooo nice if it was in red!!

Quote Originally Posted by iphonerookie View Post
    why is the lockinfo weather temp and the temp on springboard read differently than one another? even after respringing they still dont match, and i have the correct zip code added to the widget.html?
    if your running k's lockscreen it will definately show a hotter temp on the lockscreen

Quote Originally Posted by floppy_joe View Post
    if your running k's lockscreen it will definately show a hotter temp on the lockscreen
    not using any lockscreen but a wallpaper from camera roll i made. my lockinfo shows 3-5 degrees cooler than my springboard weather widget temp shows.

Quote Originally Posted by Om3r View Post
    you probably downloaded the weather mod on the first post of this thread.. Replace the Icons by the one from this link

don't forget to thx skiptowncat =)
    uh uhm...

Quote Originally Posted by iphonerookie View Post
    not using any lockscreen but a wallpaper from camera roll i made. my lockinfo shows 3-5 degrees cooler than my springboard weather widget temp shows.
    it was a bad attempt at humor, as in his widgets are so intense it burns up the phone.

unless lockinfo uses a diff source then the widget or im not entriely sure that either update with a respring or just evry 25 min or so, so they can be off by update time
    Last edited by floppy_joe; 2010-09-03 at 07:01 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

i've had the RemoveBG toggle for sbsettings since it came out, but just noticed the Remove Background app as well. Here's the icon:

what is that?

"The Chuck Bass of Theming" k.nitsua's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,217 Times in 2,596 Posts

For people who are using the K.Nitsua Edition Lockscreen:

The lag is a known issue for iPhone 4s. This is due to WinterBoard not being fully compatible with the device. For those running the wallpaper on the 3GS, it should run smoothly (as it does on my test 3GS). I turned off "SummerBoard" mode to help a little with the lag.

The html is also RETINA DISPLAY READY. So yes, the images are all being resized in the meantime. This, however, is not necessarily the cause of the lag (but doesn't help).

As soon as WinterBoard is iPhone 4 optimized, all that is needed to see the wallpaper in its full potential on the retina display is to change is "standard" to "retina" in one line of coding... that simple ^_^

I'm glad you guys are enjoying the lockscreen. It was a neat little experiment and it turned out well.

Also, just wanted to inform you guys (my family), that my girlfriend recently lost all her belonging and home in a fire:

Merced apartment fire destroys 16 units | abc30.com

Of all the affected families, she has the youngest child... a daughter who is only 2 years old. We are going through a really tough time so all I ask is to keep them in your prayers... thank you.

- K

P.s. I realized just how buried this post is going to be in this thread... it moves so fast! >_<!
    #eli7e revived me

10. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to k.nitsua For This Useful Post:

ALIEN1974 (2010-09-03), chrisangel13 (2010-09-03), Darkness777 (2010-09-03), Jazzman UK (2010-09-04), norbertstumpe (2010-09-03), Raaj FX was banned (2010-09-03), SkyGuy5 (2010-09-03), STEVEFFF (2010-09-03), Zooropalg (2010-09-03)

Quote Originally Posted by k.nitsua View Post

The lag is a known issue for iPhone 4s. This is due to WinterBoard not being fully compatible with the device. For those running the wallpaper on the 3GS, it should run smoothly (as it does on my test 3GS). I turned off "SummerBoard" mode to help a little with the lag.

The html is also RETINA DISPLAY READY. So yes, the images are all being resized in the meantime. This, however, is not necessarily the cause of the lag (but doesn't help).

As soon as WinterBoard is iPhone 4 optimized, all that is needed to see the wallpaper in its full potential on the retina display is to change is "standard" to "retina" in one line of coding... that simple ^_^

I'm glad you guys are enjoying the lockscreen. It was a neat little experiment and it turned out well.

Also, just wanted to inform you guys (my family), that my girlfriend recently lost all her belonging and home in a fire:

Of all the affected families, she has the youngest child... a daughter who is only 2 years old. We are going through a really tough time so all I ask is to keep them in your prayers... thank you.

- K

P.s. I realized just how buried this post is going to be in this thread... it moves so fast! >_<!
    hey man, sorry to hear that about the gf prayers go out! on another note i saw somewhere you posted you were doing the foley catheters today eh? lol i started my first week of clinical this week as well....1 week down, 14 to go til Christmas break, w00h00! lol goodluck in your's bro!

- Rook

perma-banned for life
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,050 Times in 3,590 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by k.nitsua View Post

- K

sorry to hear that bro..

my condolences.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Zooropalg For This Useful Post:

chrisangel13 (2010-09-03), Darkness777 (2010-09-03), Dexy88 (2010-09-04)

Quote Originally Posted by chg128 View Post

hey is that a animated wallpaper?

perma-banned for life
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by EF View Post
    hey is that a animated wallpaper?
    yupp , more than likely gif's tho , less hard on the battery

still looks good tho.

Quote Originally Posted by ArDottCeeDuble View Post
    yupp , more than likely gif's tho , less hard on the battery

still looks good tho.
    you know where i can get it?

perma-banned for life
    Thanks

you know where i can get it?
    Nexus Live Wallpaper in Cydia

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Raaj FX was banned For This Useful Post:

eFXx (2010-09-03)

Quote Originally Posted by ardottceeduble View Post
    nexus live wallpaper in cydia
    your are the efin man!

perma-banned for life
    Thanks

your are the efin man!
    I would recommend if you dont have a 3Gs or an iPhone 4 not to download it , because it may cause lag

Red & Blue Revolution

Quote Originally Posted by ArDottCeeDuble View Post
    I would recommend if you dont have a 3Gs or an iPhone 4 not to download it , because it may cause lag

went from the 2g to the HTC HD2 to the I4
    lol

Page 266 of 426 FirstFirst ... 166216256264265266267268276316366 ... LastLast