Page 246 of 426 FirstFirst ... 146196236244245246247248256296346 ... LastLast
Results 4,901 to 4,920 of 8501

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: [ Release ] nine hd

  1. #4901


    My config... wonderful theme!!

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to paolo1976 For This Useful Post:

    Darkness777 (2010-09-01)

  3. #4902
    Quote Originally Posted by renegad3 View Post
    Did you activate it in winterboard?
    to activate it and then changing WinterBoard replacing iStrings themes and over and under them, but also to change the color of the text attempts to change the text itself was not successful. Just do not receive

  4. #4903
    Quote Originally Posted by STEVEFFF View Post
    @ darkness same here
    same here

  5. #4904
    Lockscreen redone


  6. The Following User Says Thank You to wim66 For This Useful Post:

    Darkness777 (2010-09-01)

  7. #4905
    Quote Originally Posted by kabyl View Post
    No I did not understand








    enjoy



    beautiful wallpaper of pringboard
    I wask asking can u share me the dock picture that u have and how you make the music like the one u post
    Last edited by kevinv21; 2010-09-01 at 02:58 PM.

  8. #4906
    Quote Originally Posted by kevinv21 View Post
    same here

    drove to a person in normal operating mode iStrings should probably be lucky. I'm not lucky

  9. #4907
    Quote Originally Posted by jazzman911 View Post






    Hey Jazz can u help me with the wallpaper and lockscreen that i was asking few posts, u never reply back thks

  10. #4908

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to Zooropalg For This Useful Post:

    Darkness777 (2010-09-01)

  12. #4909
    Quote Originally Posted by kevinv21 View Post
    I wask asking can u share me the dock picture that u have and how you make the music like the one u post


    Quote Originally Posted by Zooropalg View Post
    salut tu pourrai me donner le fichier si sa t embete pas pour avoir l heure est la date comme tu a mis sur ton screen stp et me dire comment enlever l heure et la date de l iphone d origine stp merci d avance !!

    hello can you give me the file if it does not bother to get the date time is the way you set your screen stp and tell me how to remove the time and date of the original iphone stp thank you for advance!
    Last edited by kabyl; 2010-09-01 at 03:16 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to kabyl For This Useful Post:

    Zooropalg (2010-09-01)

  14. #4910

  15. #4911
    Dark,
    Did you go inot setting and enable winterboard?

    Then go into winterboard and check off iStrings? I put it above my NineHD theme.

  16. #4912
    iPhone? More like MyPhone kevin.e.white's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    U.K.
    Posts
    258
    Thanks
    336
    Thanked 129 Times in 104 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by jazzman911 View Post






    nice jazz, where did you get that "arty" picture.

  17. #4913
    Quote Originally Posted by kabyl View Post




    salut tu pourrai me donner le fichier si sa t embete pas pour avoir l heure est la date comme tu a mis sur ton screen stp et me dire comment enlever l heure et la date de l iphone d origine stp merci d avance !!

    hello can you give me the file if it does not bother to get the date time is the way you set your screen stp and tell me how to remove the time and date of the original iphone stp thank you for advance!
    Sorry to ask where in SSH i put this image in or how, also may i get the dock of urs too thanks

  18. #4914
    iPhone? More like MyPhone kevin.e.white's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    U.K.
    Posts
    258
    Thanks
    336
    Thanked 129 Times in 104 Posts

    god i love this theme
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -2010_09_01_14-32-09_00.png  

  19. The Following User Says Thank You to kevin.e.white For This Useful Post:

    Zooropalg (2010-09-01)

  20. #4915
    Quote Originally Posted by kabyl View Post




    salut tu pourrai me donner le fichier si sa t embete pas pour avoir l heure est la date comme tu a mis sur ton screen stp et me dire comment enlever l heure et la date de l iphone d origine stp merci d avance !!

    hello can you give me the file if it does not bother to get the date time is the way you set your screen stp and tell me how to remove the time and date of the original iphone stp thank you for advance!
    Salut

    To remove the native Clock/Date search and install in Cydia "Lockscreen Clok Hide".

    I can give you the modded html for the french clock/date on lockscreen. Send me a mail

  21. #4916
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackReigns View Post
    Dark,
    Did you go inot setting and enable winterboard?

    Then go into winterboard and check off iStrings? I put it above my NineHD theme.
    not just not want to leave, works only color change. No problem will it delete just weird that I was not working

  22. #4917
    Quote Originally Posted by kevinv21 View Post
    Sorry to ask where in SSH i put this image in or how, also may i get the dock of urs too thanks
    name of the icon: NowPlayingTopOverlay @ 2x

    It must be placed in bundles ssh / com.apple.MediaPlayer
    Show me a screen of that c is made to see

  23. The Following User Says Thank You to kabyl For This Useful Post:

    kevinv21 (2010-09-01)

  24. #4918
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkness777 View Post
    not just not want to leave, works only color change. No problem will it delete just weird that I was not working
    I dont see istrings in winterboard...why?

    Quote Originally Posted by kabyl View Post
    name of the icon: NowPlayingTopOverlay @ 2x

    It must be placed in bundles ssh / com.apple.MediaPlayer
    Show me a screen of that c is made to see
    Thanks!! What screen u talking about?
    Last edited by kevinv21; 2010-09-01 at 03:45 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  25. #4919
    iStrings in a box which enabled him to see in Winterboard

  26. #4920
    Quote Originally Posted by kevinv21 View Post
    I dont see istrings in winterboard...why?


    Thanks!! What screen u talking about?
    did you go to setting>iStrings and enable winterboard?

  27. The Following User Says Thank You to BlackReigns For This Useful Post:

    Darkness777 (2010-09-01)

Page 246 of 426 FirstFirst ... 146196236244245246247248256296346 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •