Page 244 of 426 FirstFirst ... 144194234242243244245246254294344 ... LastLast
Results 4,861 to 4,880 of 8501

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [ Release ] nine hd

Quote Originally Posted by dorkydood View Post
    Yes and yes. Re-sprung, re-booted, all other winterboard mods deselected. SSH says files are there.

winterboard says "nine", not "Nine-HD" though. Please tell me i didn't buy the wrong theme.
    You sure did. nine is for 3.1.3 and below. Nine HD is the iPhone 4 theme. Did you look and the screenshots on cydia? Zoinks. I'll be glad to send you a download link if you know how to ssh. Email me at [email protected]

2. The Following User Says Thank You to zausser For This Useful Post:

dorkydood (2010-09-01)

4. The Following User Says Thank You to dorkydood For This Useful Post:

zausser (2010-09-01)

Default loading
    Quote Originally Posted by ragemellons View Post
    Not sure what you're talking about.
    this one
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -default.png  

perma-banned for life
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,050 Times in 3,590 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by floppy_joe View Post
    The tough choices I deal with every day

wouldnt it be cool if you could actually choose your theme from your lockscreen

screenshot sucks compared to phone :
    you gotta post this

Quote Originally Posted by zausser View Post
    Some of you wanted the picture icons that I'm using. I posted the hd z theme I use on my site along w/ K. lock theme. This download will also be the 2.0 HDZ theme sent to Cydia for update. If you want you can get it BY PRESSING HERE

Looks awesome Z great work as usual wow it really pops now, loving the loadscreens as well.

Can we have the new loadscreen PSD so that way we can pump out some custom picture based icons and load screens, for those that arent done yet?

^^^ sure. That is in the v4 download on the first post. That would be sweet if people would start posting icon and default sets.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to zausser For This Useful Post:

bobright (2010-09-01)

Quote Originally Posted by kevinv21 View Post
    this one
    All or well most of the loaders are labled as [email protected] inside there perspective folders. A very help full way of find out what icon your changing is if you have ifile you can go into subfolders and view every picture or icon in there. When you found the one you want to change take note as to the file name and then you know which to name your new replacement.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to ragemellons For This Useful Post:

kevinv21 (2010-09-01)

^^^ sure. That is in the v4 download on the first post. That would be sweet if people would start posting icon and default sets.
    I will have a look and see which ones could work, picture based icons are right up my alley.

rofl at alley

As mentioned well over a dozen times this thread moves at an incredible pace. I won't double post but if some may take some time to view what I posted Here and can answer some questions it would be awsome.

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

I'm gonna post the blue icon
    Mod as a slave theme later on if that's ok with you z?

hey, who the hell changed my beer money pic to a donate pic!

Quote Originally Posted by Vanasian View Post
    Okay..I got Z's reply and here you go~
    This is Lockbackground PSD
    This is for making your own wallpaper then set it from your phone..Enjoy

Here is download link RapidShare: 1-CLICK Web hosting - Easy Filehosting
    Could someone repost this PSD to another source pls? I cant dl from Rapidshare.
    Thanks alot

Joe. Are you serious. Lmao.

That's kinda correct. If the app has no default you can't have one in theme. But check sometimes they're named something else

I made a boooboooo Rename these and put them in the correct Folders folder in the hdz theme i just posted. These are the correct icons for Beejive, facebook and ibooks
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -1.png   -2.png   -3.png  

20. The Following User Says Thank You to zausser For This Useful Post:

Darkness777 (2010-09-01)

Quote Originally Posted by skiptowncat View Post
    I'm gonna post the blue icon
    Mod as a slave theme later on if that's ok with you z?
    sure

Quote Originally Posted by ragemellons View Post
    Hi there! So my 1st post on this website but I have been following for a few days now starting at page one and scanning every page. Secluded my family lost sleep and man my eyes burn but my i4 is just b1tch1n i must say. Just a few more little things and its prefect. Here is what I have :

One thing that I would like to know is if there is a way to just remove the time at the top and just have memory usage and the other things is to track down iphonerookies and scoops wallpaper. You guys are pretty quite when it comes to it cuz a few people asked but never posted. And my last question is why only in cydia my reception bars and batteries go back to normal.

Trying not to bug people in my quest to perfect this phone but turns out I'm gona need to ask a few questions after all.
    Not sure about having just memory on the status bar? Some apps like cydia wont skin at the moment status bar and all. Thats why I'm waiting to do status stuff.
    Last edited by zausser; 2010-09-01 at 09:10 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

22. The Following User Says Thank You to zausser For This Useful Post:

ragemellons (2010-09-01)

That's kinda correct. If the app has no default you can't have one in theme. But check sometimes they're named something else
    Yeah looked all over, oh well cant use the loadscreen. I'll get into some more tomorrow.

Hi Does anyone one can I get this image instead of cat please?? it'll be nice!
    Sorry for my English if it did no wrong

Quote Originally Posted by EF View Post
    First post from mmi app
    Use Istrings from cydia
    I got the istrings and change the strings and respring but still not doing anything

Quote Originally Posted by kevinv21 View Post
    I got the istrings and change the strings and respring but still not doing anything
    After you add your string go back one page and press the apply button.

Page 244 of 426 FirstFirst ... 144194234242243244245246254294344 ... LastLast