Page 236 of 426 FirstFirst ... 136186226234235236237238246286336 ... LastLast
Results 4,701 to 4,720 of 8501

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: [ Release ] nine hd

  1. #4701
    Livin the iPhone Life Vanasian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    3,276
    Thanks
    4,602
    Thanked 5,450 Times in 2,191 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by guitarfreak26 View Post
    Thanks mate, how do i set it tho.. i put it at the top of the widget html where that 89 something code was but i think it might not be working cus its reading from accuweather and not yahoo?
    Wim teaches you how to do it..
    Check it out..
    http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-2g-3...3-iphone4.html
    Use notepad to open widget.html and edit there

  2. #4702
    iPhone? More like MyPhone iMrBrett's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Phoenix AZ
    Posts
    175
    Thanks
    132
    Thanked 69 Times in 38 Posts

    can i make a few icon requests? i have a few of the icons just dont know what folders can you tell me what location to put the icon.png for Winterboard, Camera, Facebook, Clock and also what each file should be named please. and if anyone has a blue settings, 2do, and photos icon i would greatly appreciate you sharing

  3. #4703
    Vanasian -

    how do i save the wallpaper mod (PSD) you uploaded, so where we can enable it in winterboard and use any pic for the lockscreen just as it was before? of course without using the clockhide

    hope that makes sense

  4. #4704
    Livin the iPhone Life Vanasian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    3,276
    Thanks
    4,602
    Thanked 5,450 Times in 2,191 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by bobright View Post
    Vanasian -

    how do i save the wallpaper mod (PSD) you uploaded, so where we can enable it in winterboard and use any pic for the lockscreen just as it was before? of course without using the clockhide

    hope that makes sense
    PSD file is for your photoshop program.
    You can't save it on ur phone.
    You have to use your photoshop to make wallpaper and save it to your phone. Then you can set it as lockscreen. Hope it helps..

    PS: it is just like making icons..
    Last edited by Vanasian; 2010-08-31 at 10:30 PM.

  5. #4705
    Quote Originally Posted by floppy_joe View Post
    That would be one sticky widget.

    document.getElementById("calendarbar").innerHTML = theWeekday + "" + theDay;

    Add + theMonth


    Good luck little mucker
    so it would look like so?:

    document.getElementById("calendarbar").innerHTML = theWeekday + "" + theDay + Month;

  6. #4706
    Livin the iPhone Life
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Manchester, England
    Posts
    2,101
    Thanks
    361
    Thanked 544 Times in 404 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by bdcarp0 View Post
    can i make a few icon requests? i have a few of the icons just dont know what folders can you tell me what location to put the icon.png for Winterboard, Camera, Facebook, Clock and also what each file should be named please. and if anyone has a blue settings, 2do, and photos icon i would greatly appreciate you sharing
    Icons were posted 3 pages back.

  7. #4707
    I can upload widget I've put the city back in to.
    I'll put in a css that fits with the original mod


  8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wim66 For This Useful Post:

    BlackReigns (2010-08-31), Fish_1 (2010-09-01)

  9. #4708
    Default As promised
    Quote Originally Posted by STEVEFFF View Post
    if pos coud someone be so kind and do these icons please


    MBP 13" (Late 2011) OS X Mavericks 10.9
    iPhone 5S 32GB (Silver) iOS 7.0.3
    iPad 2 16GB iOS 7.0.3
    Stay hungry. Stay foolish.

  10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to scoop2mylue For This Useful Post:

    Darkness777 (2010-08-31), STEVEFFF (2010-08-31)

  11. #4709
    Still cant get weather to work and i set it like wim said.. its jst blank... no picture n no weather lol

  12. #4710
    Quote Originally Posted by zausser View Post
    _______________***________________


    Available NOW from the Bottom of the first post! K.Nitsua edition lockscreen! Place it above your theme in WinterBoard and select a lock picture from your settings wallpaper!!! Keeps getting better!



    _______________***________________
    Please tell me how to show the weather icon on the lockscreen. I tried to install lock weather info in Cydia but it showed the whole week in the lockscreen instead of one day and it looks different from Zausser's. Thanks in advance.

  13. #4711
    Or take out the + "" and add the + month,

    Or at the beginning of the string, wherever you want it to show

    + time + month + day

    Of course this is just an abbreviated example

  14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to floppy_joe For This Useful Post:

    BlackReigns (2010-08-31), norbertstumpe (2010-09-01)

  15. #4712
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackReigns View Post
    so it would look like so?:

    document.getElementById("calendarbar").innerHTML = theWeekday + "" + theDay + Month;
    I think you need to add "the" in Month like "theDay".

  16. #4713
    Default what did I did wrong??
    can someone tell me why the weather and clock/date is not working? what did i missing?? Please help
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0130-1-.png  

  17. #4714
    Quote Originally Posted by Bostondream View Post
    Please tell me how to show the weather icon on the lockscreen. I tried to install lock weather info in Cydia but it showed the whole week in the lockscreen instead of one day and it looks different from Zausser's. Thanks in advance.
    I just use the weather plugin with lockinfo. Clean and simple!

  18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to zausser For This Useful Post:

    Bostondream (2010-08-31), Darkness777 (2010-08-31)

  19. #4715
    Livin the iPhone Life Vanasian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    3,276
    Thanks
    4,602
    Thanked 5,450 Times in 2,191 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by guitarfreak26 View Post
    Still cant get weather to work and i set it like wim said.. its jst blank... no picture n no weather lol
    which weather widget you are using??

  20. #4716
    My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    london
    Posts
    702
    Thanks
    1,013
    Thanked 157 Times in 117 Posts

    Thanks scoop

  21. #4717
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanasian View Post
    PSD file is for your photoshop program.
    You can't save it on ur phone.
    You have to use your photoshop to make wallpaper and save it to your phone. Then you can set it as lockscreen. Hope it helps..

    PS: it is just like making icons..
    OK right knew that part wasnt trying to drag PSD to iphone rofl

    but wasnt sure how to put my own image over the Kim image in lockscreen I beleive ive got it now basically drag and drop the pic i want into the psd > resize portion to frames > then under layers ive got to drag and drop over the kim k "paste pic here" is this right???

  22. #4718


    Camera

    icon name: [email protected]
    Folder Name in Bundles: com.apple.mobileslideshow

  23. The Following User Says Thank You to Darkness777 For This Useful Post:

    Vanasian (2010-08-31)

  24. #4719
    Livin the iPhone Life Vanasian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    3,276
    Thanks
    4,602
    Thanked 5,450 Times in 2,191 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by bobright View Post
    OK right knew that part wasnt trying to drag PSD to iphone rofl

    but wasnt sure how to put my own image over the Kim image in lockscreen I beleive ive got it now basically drag and drop the pic i want into the psd > resize portion to frames > then under layers ive got to drag and drop over the kim k "paste pic here" is this right???
    yes..or you can just click the eye next to kim..so it will just show the pic you paste..

  25. The Following User Says Thank You to Vanasian For This Useful Post:

    bobright (2010-08-31)

  26. #4720
    document.getElementById("calendar").firstChild.nod eValue = this_weekday_name_array[this_weekday] + ", " + this_month_name_array[this_month] + " " + this_date *//concat long date string
    }

  27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wim66 For This Useful Post:

    BlackReigns (2010-08-31), Darkness777 (2010-08-31)

Page 236 of 426 FirstFirst ... 136186226234235236237238246286336 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •