Page 220 of 426 FirstFirst ... 120170210218219220221222230270320 ... LastLast
Results 4,381 to 4,400 of 8501

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [ Release ] nine hd

Quote Originally Posted by scoop2mylue View Post
    delete the one in the Folders file you will just need one not both and usally all the cydia and stock apps will go in the Bundles file folder as all the app store apps will go into the Folders file bundle
    Thanks

All I needed was the Folders "GV Mobile" with Icon.png

I deleted the Bundles folder and extra icons to make sure.

My iPhone is a Part of Me DrAgNbOi's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by skiptowncat View Post
    I'll upload them to this thread later.
    And the dock too if you don't mind... I just moved my five dock icons into the folder but I'd rather have it like yours. Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by wim66 View Post
    Looks great
    I really like those blue icons.
    I think I'm gonna stack them into Photoshop and scale them down for my 3Gs
    i like them so much so that i have them as well!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0762.png  

Thanks
    Thanked 5,450 Times in 2,191 Posts

Here are phone icons..I made them for Classified RQ and now for Nine,too.

Right click it and open it in new window then save it from there
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -phone2.png   -phone3.png  

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Vanasian For This Useful Post:

nealh (2010-08-31)

@Fish
    are you talking about the app doesnt have a folder or you cant find the folder location in the theme?
    I'm talking about if the app doesn't already have a folder in Themes > NineHD.theme > Bundles.

I assume I'll need to create a new folder and place the .png's inside, but I'm not sure exactly what to name the folders.

I tired to create one for Mobile Theatre and placed both icon.png and [email protected] inside that newly created folder. I named the folder "com.mattdonnelly.mobiletheatre" as that is what Cydia shows as it's ID (under package details) but I'm still not getting the new NineHD icon to apply.

(I've tried rebooting and deselecting NineHD in Winterboard and re-applying it as well)

And what about App Store apps? What do we name them? I'm trying to get the Twitter loading screen to work with my Twittelator Pro app (and other loading screens for both Cydia and App Store apps), but again, not sure what to name the folder I need to create in bundles.

Thanks!!!

Quote Originally Posted by skiptowncat View Post
    Here's what I've got so far, what do you think of the blue icons? Yes or no?
    a couple quick questions:

I'm sure it's been asked, but what is the weather and date/time widget that you use?

also, does the wallpaper showing the weather change with the weather? Example: sunny shows sun, partly cloudy shows cloudy skies etc?

lastly, where do i go to edit the size of the font? I have another weather widget but would like to edit the size of the name of my city

My iPhone is a Part of Me Pronup's Avatar
    Thanks

Does anyone know of a way to make the settings icon not auto create. I want all other icons to auto create except for the settings app.

Quote Originally Posted by Fish_1 View Post
    I'm talking about if the app doesn't already have a folder in Themes > NineHD.theme > Bundles.

I assume I'll need to create a new folder and place the .png's inside, but I'm not sure exactly what to name the folders.

I tired to create one for Mobile Theatre and placed both icon.png and [email protected] inside that newly created folder. I named the folder "com.mattdonnelly.mobiletheatre" as that is what Cydia shows as it's ID (under package details) but I'm still not getting the new NineHD icon to apply.

(I've tried rebooting and deselecting NineHD in Winterboard and re-applying it as well)

And what about App Store apps? What do we name them? I'm trying to get the Twitter loading screen to work with my Twittelator Pro app (and other loading screens for both Cydia and App Store apps), but again, not sure what to name the folder I need to create in bundles.

Thanks!!!
    For Cydia apps look into the package details of Mobile Theatre and go to Filesystem Content.

You should see something like MobileTheatre.app or Mobile Theatre.app. Use that name for the folder. You then place the "icon.png" there. This all goes in the Folder location.

Edit: go HERE to find your bundle name. This will help you name the right folder for iTunes apps in the Bundle location.

Look to other folders for icon.png ideas. You may need [email protected].
    Last edited by SkyGuy5; 2010-08-30 at 08:17 PM.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to SkyGuy5 For This Useful Post:

Fish_1 (2010-08-30)

Quote Originally Posted by Pronup View Post
    Does anyone know of a way to make the settings icon not auto create. I want all other icons to auto create except for the settings app.

^^ What about placing the icon you want to Themes > NineHD > Bundles > com.apple.Preferences?

For all cydia apps they pretty much will need to create a folder in the the themes Bundles file folder and all the app store apps will be going on the Folders file folder inside that theme best thing to get is AppLink in cydia as it displays all the app names correctly for you to make an xxxx.app folder which will be applied in the themes Folders file then go into ifile and applinks will display the names of the apps you have so you can go into and see what the loading screen is called as well as the icons....hope this makes sense cause it's really simple to do

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Fish_1 View Post
    ^^ What about placing the icon you want to Themes > NineHD > Bundles > com.apple.Preferences?
    So, if I put the icon I want in that bundle it will use that icon and not the auto create icon?

Quote Originally Posted by Pronup View Post
    Settings icons is not an auto create icon only the app store icons are auto create all cydia and stock icons had to be made/created but that is where you would find the settings icon in the com.apple.preferences in the Bundles folder in the theme

15. The Following User Says Thank You to scoop2mylue For This Useful Post:

Pronup (2010-08-30)

Quote Originally Posted by SkyGuy5 View Post
    For Cydia apps look into the package details of Mobile Theatre and go to Filesystem Content.

You should see something like MobileTheatre.app or Mobile Theatre.app. Use that name for the folder. You then place the "icon.png" there. This all goes in the Folder location.

Edit: go HERE to find your bundle name. This will help you name the right folder for iTunes apps in the Bundle location.

Look to other folders for icon.png ideas. You may need [email protected].

Thanks SkyGuy,

I tried that and still can't get the new icon to apply. I went into Cydia and looked at the Filesystem Content. It shows the app as MobileTheatre.app.

I then SSH'ed into HineHD > Folders and created a new folder named MobileTheatre.app. I also deleted the one I created in Bundles so there wouldn't be any conflict. I then went into Winterboard and deselected all NineHD themes, then re-selected them after the respring. Still not getting the new icon to apply

I also went into that DB you linked to and found the Twittelator. The CFBundleIdentifier shows com.stone.Twittelator2. So I created a new folder with that name in bundles and placed the loading screen in that folder. This isn't working for me either

Not sure what in the world I'm doing wrong. I'm usually somewhat okay with these sort of things.

Any suggestions would be great!!!

Thanks again for the help!!!

Once again app store icons will go into the Folders file folder not the Bundles file folder so for the Twittelator it should be put in the Folders file folder not the Bundles file folder with the name of app as xxxx.app

Mobiletheatre is a cydia app so it needs to go into the Bundles file folder not the Folders file folder as com.xxxx.xxxx
    Last edited by scoop2mylue; 2010-08-30 at 08:39 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to scoop2mylue For This Useful Post:

Fish_1 (2010-08-30), STEVEFFF (2010-08-30)

Blue Line

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Darkness777 For This Useful Post:

STEVEFFF (2010-08-30)

Lol I hate widgets all this messing about edit insp repring, edit insp respring lolcant wait till I get it the way I want eventually then someone will release a new one and it starts again

Once again app store icons will go into the Folders file folder not the Bundles file folder so for the Twittelator it should be put in the Folders file folder not the Bundles file folder with the name of app as xxxx.app

Mobiletheatre is a cydia app so it needs to go into the Bundles file folder not the Folders file folder as com.xxxx.xxxx
    Thanks Scoop,

I've tried this a bunch of ways and no matter what I try I can't get either the loading screen for Twittelator or the new NineHD icon for MobileTheatre to apply.

I've tried creating a com.mattdonnelly.MobileTheatre folder in "Bundles" and I've tried creating a Twittelator.app folder in "Folders".

No luck no matter what I've tried.

This should be pretty straight forward if I'm doing it the right way. I must be screwing something simple up, but can't figure out what that might be.

Thanks

Settings icons is not an auto create icon only the app store icons are auto create all cydia and stock icons had to be made/created but that is where you would find the settings icon in the com.apple.preferences in the Bundles folder in the theme
    Thanks, that makes it much easier!

Looking though all this do we have them blue main icons? If so can anyone post a DL link thanks.

Safari , Mail, Phone, SMS, Ipod?

Get applinks this app will tell you the .app folder name of you app store apps. Then make the .app folder in folders and name the icon as in the original app. Remember app store icons don't use the psd icon frame. Just the image like I posted last night. The in theme icon overlay will apply to your image.

For all cydia apps they pretty much will need to create a folder in the the themes Bundles file folder and all the app store apps will be going on the Folders file folder inside that theme best thing to get is AppLink in cydia as it displays all the app names correctly for you to make an xxxx.app folder which will be applied in the themes Folders file then go into ifile and applinks will display the names of the apps you have so you can go into and see what the loading screen is called as well as the icons....hope this makes sense cause it's really simple to do
    Like he said!
    Last edited by zausser; 2010-08-30 at 09:03 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

26. The Following User Says Thank You to zausser For This Useful Post:

chizzle187 (2010-08-31)

Page 220 of 426 FirstFirst ... 120170210218219220221222230270320 ... LastLast