Page 213 of 426 FirstFirst ... 113163203211212213214215223263313 ... LastLast
Results 4,241 to 4,260 of 8501

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: [ Release ] nine hd

  1. #4241
    I noticed if you change the desc width from 480 to 130 in the insp.css it helps with the longer names from running into the time.

    Quote Originally Posted by ROFLwaffle View Post
    What do I do with this file? All I get is a file named insp.ccs where do I put it?
    Go one page back and download the updated files.
    Last edited by 88hurst; 2010-08-30 at 01:54 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to 88hurst For This Useful Post:

    ROFLwaffle (2010-08-30)

  3. #4242
    Quote Originally Posted by ROFLwaffle View Post
    What do I do with this file? All I get is a file named insp.ccs where do I put it?
    Your are going to ssh it into your weather widget and replace the old insp.ccs file with this one! All this is doing is replacing the old insp.ccs file.

  4. #4243
    Quote Originally Posted by 88hurst View Post
    I noticed if you change the desc width from 480 to 130 in the insp.css it helps with the longer names from running into the time.



    Go one page back and download the updated files.
    yes but then it'll be two lines. I'm just going to edit the names.

  5. #4244
    iPhone? More like MyPhone ROFLwaffle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Mineral Wells, Texas
    Posts
    156
    Thanks
    53
    Thanked 26 Times in 19 Posts

    What's a good lockscreen to go with the weather widget wallpaper?

  6. #4245
    How mine looks after a bit of editing

    Follow me: @Nips19

  7. #4246
    ok, i need help on my own damn mod.

    I am trying to change the waether desc from "Partly Cloudy" to "Clouds"

    I changed all the Partly Cloudy text in the Widget.html to Clouds but when i respring it still shows Partly Cloudy. WTF? wim?

  8. #4247
    Quote Originally Posted by floppy_joe View Post
    ok, i need help on my own damn mod.

    I am trying to change the waether desc from "Partly Cloudy" to "Clouds"

    I changed all the Partly Cloudy text in the Widget.html to Clouds but when i respring it still shows Partly Cloudy. WTF? wim?
    I know, I didn't get that to work since iOS4 anymore, I used to translate it into Dutch on 3.1.2
    I do have a js file with translatable strings, but I don't know how to use them.
    I don't even know where the file came from

  9. #4248
    it must be using the actual decription from the source

    we may need yaffa

  10. #4249
    I heard of him, guess we need him than

  11. #4250
    iPhoneaholic nomercy413's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    NY on my mind
    Posts
    403
    Thanks
    469
    Thanked 83 Times in 68 Posts

    can someone tell me if there's a place in the widget.html where i can change the size of the weather description text?
    Thanks to all those who do what I can't
    Z - K - Wy - Bars - Blue - Li - Darkness

    and many more

  12. #4251
    iPhoneaholic
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Baltimore, Maryland, United States
    Posts
    447
    Thanks
    280
    Thanked 136 Times in 113 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by jazzman911 View Post
    Hey guys,
    i was requested to see if i could make a wallpaper to go with the lockscreen and keep the HD logo in also...not sure if it works...



    WOW Jazz, these are insane, when will they be off the sample list ? i would love to pimp one of those on my ip4, sick work as always.....

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to chizzle187 For This Useful Post:

    Jazzman UK (2010-08-30)

  14. #4252
    Quote Originally Posted by nomercy413 View Post
    can someone tell me if there's a place in the widget.html where i can change the size of the weather description text?
    Not in widget.HTML it's in /private/stylesheets/insp.CSS

    Under desc

  15. #4253
    this thread is moving like lightning! sheeesh.....I installed this clock and weather mod now how do I get rid of bottom row of icons and make dock 1 or 2 icons?


    sorry for the stupidity, i've been offline all day... :-p

  16. #4254
    has anyone made a respring image to go along with the nine hd z update?

  17. #4255
    Quote Originally Posted by iDroidd View Post
    this thread is moving like lightning! sheeesh.....I installed this clock and weather mod now how do I get rid of bottom row of icons and make dock 1 or 2 icons?


    sorry for the stupidity, i've been offline all day... :-p
    Simply drag the other icons off the dock. Disable 5icondock if you have it in mobile substrates

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to floppy_joe For This Useful Post:

    iDroidd (2010-08-30)

  19. #4256
    Quote Originally Posted by silent six View Post
    has anyone made a respring image to go along with the nine hd z update?


    Last edited by scoop2mylue; 2010-08-30 at 04:02 AM.
    MBP 13" (Late 2011) OS X Mavericks 10.9
    iPhone 5S 32GB (Silver) iOS 7.0.3
    iPad 2 16GB iOS 7.0.3
    Stay hungry. Stay foolish.

  20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to scoop2mylue For This Useful Post:

    DevouredDreams (2010-08-30), zausser (2010-08-30)

  21. #4257
    My iPhone is a Part of Me TexasDeltaSig's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Dallas, Texas
    Posts
    955
    Thanks
    347
    Thanked 911 Times in 339 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Nips_19 View Post
    How mine looks after a bit of editing

    What do I need to edit to get mine to look like that? Thats exactly the way I want mine to look

  22. #4258
    Quote Originally Posted by floppy_joe View Post
    Simply drag the other icons off the dock. Disable 5icondock if you have it in mobile substrates
    told you it was a stupid question....thanks for highlighting my dumbness

  23. #4259
    Quote Originally Posted by scoop2mylue View Post


    thanks man...

  24. #4260
    Quote Originally Posted by TexasDeltaSig View Post
    What do I need to edit to get mine to look like that? Thats exactly the way I want mine to look
    you will have to edit the weather widget.html file, changing the font size and the position of were you want them to be take time to get it right
    Follow me: @Nips19

Page 213 of 426 FirstFirst ... 113163203211212213214215223263313 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •