Page 200 of 426 FirstFirst ... 100150190198199200201202210250300 ... LastLast
Results 3,981 to 4,000 of 8501

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [ Release ] nine hd

Quote Originally Posted by scoop2mylue View Post
    my new colors to my lockinfo theme I know it makes it look a lil busy but these are the best colors to go with the aqua look IMO if I get bored tonight I think I'll make a couple to share

could i please please have that lockinfo theme? if its not your could you please direct me to who to ask..its bloody amazing!

my new colors to my lockinfo theme I know it makes it look a lil busy but these are the best colors to go with the aqua look IMO if I get bored tonight I think I'll make a couple to share
    how did you get your lockinfo notifications icon changed?? im able to change all them but this one...

Bundles\com.ashman.lockinfo.NotificationPlugin\sec tion_icon.png

is this wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by gaBzii View Post
    could i please please have that lockinfo theme? if its not your could you please direct me to who to ask..its bloody amazing!
    rofl...thanks..yea it's mines alright..my custom one that I made to go perfect with this theme....I'll make 2 different ones later tonight prolly and share them but have no clue on what colors people want I guess I'll leave it all white and people and plug-in their own color preferences

Om3r take the end off of that file so it reads like so com.ashman.lockinfo.PushNotificationPlugin then put your section_icon inside that folder
    Last edited by scoop2mylue; 2010-08-28 at 09:18 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

4. The Following User Says Thank You to scoop2mylue For This Useful Post:

Om3r (2010-08-28)

rofl...thanks..yea it's mines alright..my custom one that I made to go perfect with this theme....I'll make 2 different ones later tonight prolly and share them but have no clue on what colors people want I guess I'll leave it all white and people and plug-in their own color preferences
    Thank you kind sir! that would be awesome i shall keep a lookout for them...do u take donations?

^only if they are deserved I'm on my iPhone til later tonight that's why my link isn't showing

Quote Originally Posted by Dexy111 View Post
    Why when we have weather mod and when enter in folder the background is black?? Why it's not transparent ....
    its a known issue.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to renegad3 For This Useful Post:

Dexy88 (2010-08-28)

^only if they are deserved I'm on my iPhone til later tonight that's why my link isn't showing
    Well if i do get that lockinfo theme it is def deserved ill keep a look out for your link...if it a donation doesnt come through send me a pm...its not cos im not gonna its cos my hectic life has made me forget...

thanks!

My iPhone is a Part of Me tsatryan's Avatar
    Thanks

@floppy and others - re: your weather widget. Is it possible to have a version that would put the day, date and time below the weather conditions/above the dock?

Om3r take the end off of that file so it reads like so com.ashman.lockinfo.PushNotificationPlugin then put your section_icon inside that folder
    thx man it worked.. but i like yours, i will wait for your release =) also is your weather update time reflect your settings? like if you set to refresh each 10min is it refreshing correctly??

iPhone? More like MyPhone iMrBrett's Avatar
    Thanks

Last edited by iMrBrett; 2010-08-28 at 09:56 PM. Reason: reposted correctly

Quote Originally Posted by renegad3 View Post
    its a known issue.
    Is this software issue or something in code?

iPhone? More like MyPhone iMrBrett's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by wim66 View Post
    I can do something like this

Or tweak it a little more

thanks this is perfect!

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to iMrBrett For This Useful Post:

Darkness777 (2010-08-28), wim66 (2010-08-28)

Master & King of Mods Jazzman UK's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,889 Times in 6,215 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bostonguy3737 View Post
    Just my two cents but its kinda of sick that guys like Wim have 10 donations on over 800 downloads???? Pretty sad showing and I for one apologize to the likes of Jazz Wim FloppyJoe,Scoop and others I am sure I missed. These guys do this on there own time with there own equipment and I see some guys and I am not pointing fingers or anything like that, I am just saying some people seem to really take advantage of the system......again just my own opinion having been away for two days and thingking about the countless hours that they give not to mention the themers like Z,K, and Bars that spend time away from school family work vacations because we are so dam demanding of there time and skill....Yes I am am posting this on CLassHD as welll NINE HD...do some good spread the word on twitter facebook a bar napkin lol whatever...... And please don't start with the I did and I did and I did, Like i said it's just my general thought about the community as a whole not anyone in particular.......
    Well said my friend, but i do get quite a few donations if i am honest, but thank you for the voice...
    https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_donations&business=ryk911%40aol%2ecom&  lc=GB&currency_code=GBP&bn=PP%2dDonationsBF%3aftdj  azzsig%2egif%3aNonHosted

Quote Originally Posted by Dexy111 View Post
    Is this software issue or something in code?
    winterboard

18. The Following User Says Thank You to renegad3 For This Useful Post:

Dexy88 (2010-08-29)

Actually the lockinfo section header image is mine. I made that and I see scoop gave me no credit. ( a s s) lol We worked on the plist together first but I'll admit he did the green and pink colors as well as finding the icons good job on the icons, I made my own from scratch that I didnt post a screen shot of. But yeah anyway, it's my transparent section header bar pictured basturrrrrd!!! Lol

P.s. I hardly get a handful of donations for everything I've done for people for this theme. People lol keep your pennies pinchers
    Last edited by iphonerookie; 2010-08-28 at 10:26 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Default weather mods...
    and some others....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -tropical-storm.png   -severelightning-15-22-10.png   -partly-cloudy-night.png   -mostly-cloudy-night.png   -fair-day.png   -clear-night.png  

21. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to renegad3 For This Useful Post:

chrisangel13 (2010-08-30), Darkness777 (2010-08-28), Dexy88 (2010-08-29), floppy_joe (2010-08-28), holdenrf (2010-08-28)

Quote Originally Posted by iphonerookie View Post
    Actually the lockinfo section header image is mine. I made that and I see scoop gave me no credit. ( a s s) lol We worked on the plist together first but I'll admit he did the green and pink colors as well as finding the icons good job on the icons, I made my own from scratch that I didnt post a screen shot of. But yeah anyway, it's my transparent section header bar pictured basturrrrrd!!! Lol

P.s. I hardly get a handful of donations for everything I've done for people for this theme. People lol keep your pennies pinchers
    ah and there I woke the beast rofl of course you had a hand in this lockinfo theme that's a given I almost 4get not every1 knows that we work hand in hand on things but yes credit to you for the header and the pain it was trying to figure out the plist lol....know what's next to CONQUER!!

23. The Following User Says Thank You to scoop2mylue For This Useful Post:

Flash_Out (2010-08-29)

Quote Originally Posted by iphonerookie View Post

Ok now im confused is that what he's releasing if not can u send it to me and ill donate to you...idc who i have to pay i just want the lockinfo headers puhleassss. also you posted a screenshot of that some pages back with a lockscreen wallpaper that had the black bubbles with some outlined in blue...is that yours? thats all i need to be content with this theme.

p.s. thanks for replying my pm thought we were friends for the carbon ovation days...guess not

Quote Originally Posted by tsatryan View Post
    @floppy and others - re: your weather widget. Is it possible to have a version that would put the day, date and time below the weather conditions/above the dock?
    Date and time can be added to wallpaper.HTML and weather desc can be moved in insp.css

26. The Following User Says Thank You to floppy_joe For This Useful Post:

tsatryan (2010-08-28)

Quote Originally Posted by Om3r View Post
    thx man it worked.. but i like yours, i will wait for your release =) also is your weather update time reflect your settings? like if you set to refresh each 10min is it refreshing correctly??
    no my weather doesn't refresh every 30 minutes like I have it set no big deal with me tho as I have the time displayed so I know when the last refresh was

28. The Following User Says Thank You to scoop2mylue For This Useful Post:

Om3r (2010-08-28)

Page 200 of 426 FirstFirst ... 100150190198199200201202210250300 ... LastLast