Page 185 of 426 FirstFirst ... 85135175183184185186187195235285 ... LastLast
Results 3,681 to 3,700 of 8501

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [ Release ] nine hd

perma-banned for life
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,050 Times in 3,590 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bobright View Post
    Let me get at that Megan Fox wallpaper ArDott!!!

o-O
    for use with or without lockinfo?

Wim posted 2 , which one would you like?

^did he i didnt see it, without as i dont use lockinfo

perma-banned for life
    Thanks

^did he i didnt see it, without as i dont use lockinfo
    ask and you shall recieve

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Raaj FX was banned For This Useful Post:

bobright (2010-08-27)

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

[quote=St. Francisco;5422624]Found it.

http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-ne...ml#post5400751

When i add the blue phone icon. it is bigger then the rest of the icons. How do i resize it to match the other ones? thank you

Quote Originally Posted by ArDottCeeDuble View Post
    ask and you shall recieve

YES!

Very sexy now just waiting on the Kim K lock from EF and should be set for a while

perma-banned for life
    Thanks

YES!

Very sexy now just waiting on the Kim K lock from EF and should be set for a while
    If i had the PSD id make it for ya

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Raaj FX was banned For This Useful Post:

bobright (2010-08-27)

Floppy, sounds like an SOS...
    Holy wack, unbelievable wallpaper Jazz, you're freckin' right...

To the chopmobile, let's go...

{floppy, floppy}, tweakers and gentlemen, it's showtime, hurry hurry, step right up,

introducing the star of our show, his name is, {floppy}, you wouldn't want to be anywhere else in the world right now, so without further ado, I bring to you, {floppy}...

You 'bout to witness hip-moddin in it's most purest, more rawest form, flow almost flawless, most HD-ist, most honest banned member, chip off the old block, but ol' Wim is, {here}, looks like Shaggy brought his own Scoobie, oh God, Jazzman's got his own rookie, mim's own private icon, his own thread, set to blow bars and Z's themes off the hinges, oranges, peach, pears, plums, syringes, {vnn vnn}, yeah here I come, i'm inches, away from you, dear fear none, my-mod is in a state of 911, so...
    [Chorus]
    Let's get down to business, I don't got no time to play around, what is this, must be a circus in town, let's shut the sh*t down on these clowns, can I get a witness, {hell yeah}, let's get down to business, I don't got no time to play around, what is this, must be a circus in town,let's shut the sh*t down on these clowns, can I get a witness, {hell yeah}...

Quick gotta move fast, gotta perform miracles, gee willikers Z, holy bat syllables, look at all the bulsh*t that goes on at MMI when i'm gone, time to get rid of these bad moderators,
    so skip to your lou while I do what I do best, you ain't even impressed no more, you're used to it, phones too wet, nobody close to it, nobody says it, but still everybody knows the sh*t, the most hated on out of all those who say they get hated on in eighty posts and exaggerate it all so much, they make it all up, there's no such thing, like a moderator with good looks, who cooks and cleans, it just means so much more to so much more people when you're moddin and you know what for, the show must go on, so i'd like to welcome y'all to Floppy and Wim's carnival,
    c'mon now...
    [Chorus]
    It's looks like new times, the dynamic duo, two dutch friends, why panic, you already know who's fully capable, the two caped heroes, dial straight down the center eight-zero-zero, you can even call collect, the most feared duet, since K and Z made theme 7 a career duet, and

never even see me blink or get to bustin' a sweat, people steppin' over people just to rush the site, just to get to see Vansmak who breathes so freely, ease over these beat's and be so funny, Jesus how can sh*t be so easy, how can one Mod be so Cadi, turn it up barsoverbeats, Mods don't see me, believe me MMI and Mciti are gonna grieve, when I leave, dog fo' chizzle,
    can't leave crap alone, the game needs me, 'till we grow beards, get weird, and disappear into the mountains, nothin' but clowns down here, but we ain't playin around round here, yo' King Shady,
    "what up", can I get a hell, "hell yeah", now...
    [Chorus]
    So there you have it folks, {floppy}, has come to save the day, back with his friend Wimzy, and to remind you that paypal is how to pay, because, {floppy}, and Wimzy are here to stay and never go away until our dying day until we're old and grey, {floppy}, so until next time friends, same class thread, same nine channel, good night everyone, thank you for coming, your host for the evening, {floppy}, oh, ha...

Floppy's back, back again

I give to you a full HD weather Mod

I have figured out how to use hd walls with hd weather. It is still a wip.
    You'll have to trust me that these screenshots are full hd on the ip4

Click below for more

ImageShack(TM) slideshow
    Last edited by floppy_joe; 2010-08-27 at 08:43 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to floppy_joe For This Useful Post:

Dexy88 (2010-08-28), holdenrf (2010-08-27), renegad3 (2010-08-27), Vanasian (2010-08-27), wim66 (2010-08-27)

perma-banned for life
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by floppy_joe View Post
    Floppy, sounds like an SOS...
    Holy wack, unbelievable wallpaper Jazz, you're freckin' right...

To the chopmobile, let's go...

{floppy, floppy}, tweakers and gentlemen, it's showtime, hurry hurry, step right up,

introducing the star of our show, his name is, {floppy}, you wouldn't want to be anywhere else in the world right now, so without further ado, I bring to you, {floppy}...

You 'bout to witness hip-moddin in it's most purest, more rawest form, flow almost flawless, most HD-ist, most honest banned member, chip off the old block, but ol' Wim is, {here}, looks like Shaggy brought his own Scoobie, oh God, Jazzman's got his own rookie, mim's own private icon, his own thread, set to blow bars and Z's themes off the hinges, oranges, peach, pears, plums, syringes, {vnn vnn}, yeah here I come, i'm inches, away from you, dear fear none, my-mod is in a state of 911, so...
    [Chorus]
    Let's get down to business, I don't got no time to play around, what is this, must be a circus in town, let's shut the sh*t down on these clowns, can I get a witness, {hell yeah}, let's get down to business, I don't got no time to play around, what is this, must be a circus in town,let's shut the sh*t down on these clowns, can I get a witness, {hell yeah}...

Quick gotta move fast, gotta perform miracles, gee willikers Z, holy bat syllables, look at all the bulsh*t that goes on at MMI when i'm gone, time to get rid of these bad moderators,
    so skip to your lou while I do what I do best, you ain't even impressed no more, you're used to it, phones too wet, nobody close to it, nobody says it, but still everybody knows the sh*t, the most hated on out of all those who say they get hated on in eighty posts and exaggerate it all so much, they make it all up, there's no such thing, like a moderator with good looks, who cooks and cleans, it just means so much more to so much more people when you're moddin and you know what for, the show must go on, so i'd like to welcome y'all to Floppy and Wim's carnival,
    c'mon now...
    [Chorus]
    It's looks like new times, the dynamic duo, two dutch friends, why panic, you already know who's fully capable, the two caped heroes, dial straight down the center eight-zero-zero, you can even call collect, the most feared duet, since K and Z made theme 7 a career duet, and

never even see me blink or get to bustin' a sweat, people steppin' over people just to rush to the site, just to get to see a Vansmak who breathes so freely, ease over these beat's and be so funny, Jesus how can sh*t be so easy, how can one Mod be so Cadi, turn it up barsoverbeats, Mods don't see me, believe me MMI and Mciti are gonna grieve, when I leave, dog fo' chizzle,
    can't leave crap alone, the game needs me, 'till we grow beards, get weird, and disappear into the mountains, nothin' but clowns down here, but we ain't ****** around round here, yo' King Shady,
    "what up", can I get a hell, "hell yeah", now...
    [Chorus]
    So there you have it folks, {floppy}, has come to save the day, back with his friend Wimzy, and to remind you that paypal is how to pay, because, {floppy}, and Wimzy are here to stay and never go away until our dying day until we're old and grey, {floppy}, so until next time friends, same class thread, same nine channel, good night everyone, thank you for coming, your host for the evening, {floppy}, oh, ha...

Floppy's back, back again

I give to you a full HD weather Mod

I have figured out how to use hd walls with hd weather. It is still a wip.
    You'll have to trust me that these screenshots are full hd on the ip4

Click below for more

ImageShack(TM) slideshow
    Got that exact purple wallpaper as my homescreen wallpaper.

^ great, thats what i need is hi-res images I can use to match the weather descriptions. send me others if you have

perma-banned for life
    Thanks

heres a few

Got some more on the way

and a few more

Thas all i got
    Last edited by Raaj FX was banned; 2010-08-27 at 09:00 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Raaj FX was banned For This Useful Post:

chrisangel13 (2010-08-28), floppy_joe (2010-08-27), nomercy413 (2010-08-27), zausser (2010-08-27)

thanks, pm me with them so we dont hog the thread (like im one to talk)

trust me, scrrenshot does not do it justice
    Last edited by floppy_joe; 2010-08-27 at 09:09 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by manimanus View Post
    hi could you send me the link of your message icon...?

has anyone made icons in blue like messages and phone , but for safari and mail...?
    if not is it possible.?

Mail / Safari / AnyRing icons
    Last edited by Darkness777; 2010-08-27 at 09:17 AM.

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Darkness777 For This Useful Post:

Sneakerpimp (2010-08-27), St. Francisco (2010-08-27), zausser (2010-08-27)

perma-banned for life
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by floppy_joe View Post
    thanks, pm me with them so we dont hog the thread (like im one to talk)

trust me, scrrenshot does not do it justice
    you got pm

any eta on release?

Big Calendar icon

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Darkness777 For This Useful Post:

zausser (2010-08-27)

Snkr Luvr | Part-Time Modder Sneakerpimp's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,245 Times in 506 Posts

my lil mod atm

It`s all about Sneakers - UNDFTD

perma-banned for life
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sneakerpimp View Post
    my lil mod atm

thaatts hott

could i get one?

Snkr Luvr | Part-Time Modder Sneakerpimp's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,245 Times in 506 Posts

any name on it?
    It`s all about Sneakers - UNDFTD

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

Here's a few more images

perma-banned for life
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sneakerpimp View Post
    any name on it?
    Raaj

Thank you man.

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

I have loads of scenery images but I'm at work on my phone. I'll post them in a file later.

Page 185 of 426 FirstFirst ... 85135175183184185186187195235285 ... LastLast