Page 173 of 426 FirstFirst ... 73123163171172173174175183223273 ... LastLast
Results 3,441 to 3,460 of 8501

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: [ Release ] nine hd

  1. #3441
    Quote Originally Posted by iDroidd View Post
    Let's hope I got this right Zausser....

    Icon Name: icon.png
    Folder Name in Bundles: com.ewifi.eWiFi



    this is my first attempt at Icons....if this is not up to snuff, let me know.

    Another one....

    Icon Name icon.png
    Folder Name in Buncles: com.iforumx.iForum X



    Again if these suck, please tell me

  2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to iDroidd For This Useful Post:

    Darkness777 (2010-08-25), JP Cambridge (2010-08-25), zausser (2010-08-25)

  3. #3442
    Quote Originally Posted by Dray1983 View Post
    Darkness, can you help with this please, I'd appreciate it.
    brother looked at them, but so far failed to find the folder names of these applications

  4. #3443
    iPhoneaholic g0sbv's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    South Coast UK
    Posts
    308
    Thanks
    225
    Thanked 104 Times in 65 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by g0sbv View Post
    Could one of you artistic gentlemen add a nice custom style G0SBV signature into this please..I have tried and have failed miserably..to old to learn this stuff..


    Thank you
    R.

    I must be invisible or everyone is very busy....
    ahem...
    pretty please...

  5. #3444
    Quote Originally Posted by Dizzy714 View Post
    Is there a notes background floating around anywhere? I could of sworn I've seen the blue bubble background in Notes some time before the release of the theme.


    Here they are, 2 versions...

    Multiupload.com - upload your files to multiple file hosting sites!

  6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to madbonger For This Useful Post:

    Dizzy714 (2010-08-26), JP Cambridge (2010-08-25)

  7. #3445
    Quote Originally Posted by iDroidd View Post
    Another one....

    Icon Name icon.png
    Folder Name in Buncles: com.iforumx.iForum X



    Again if these suck, please tell me
    I think this one came out crappy....rushed through it, leaving work in 5 mins! LOL

    Icon Name icon.png
    Folder name in Bundles: com.updatr.Updatr


  8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to iDroidd For This Useful Post:

    Darkness777 (2010-08-25), JP Cambridge (2010-08-25), zausser (2010-08-25)

  9. #3446
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkness777 View Post
    brother looked at them, but so far failed to find the folder names of these applications
    Darkness, hey thanks for looking, much appreciated.

  10. #3447


    Jailbreaker icon by me

    Icon Name: icon.png
    Folder Name in Bundles: com.trinitigame.jailbreakerfull

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to Darkness777 For This Useful Post:

    zausser (2010-08-25)

  12. #3448
    I've been JAZZED! (good thing I didnt misspell that)

    this is by far the coolest my phone has ever looked, thanks to Jazzman for the killer wallpaper and lockscreen. I added the image and background to his lockscreen. I had to remove my face since last time blkcadi said "please tell me thats not you", well hopefully she is not as mean to my kid.

    Jazz needs to do his own theme, he is that good.




  13. The Following User Says Thank You to floppy_joe For This Useful Post:

    Jazzman UK (2010-08-25)

  14. #3449
    Quote Originally Posted by floppy_joe View Post
    I've been JAZZED! (good thing I didnt misspell that)

    this is by far the coolest my phone has ever looked, thanks to Jazzman for the killer wallpaper and lockscreen. I added the image and background to his lockscreen. I had to remove my face since last time blkcadi said "please tell me thats not you", well hopefully she is not as mean to my kid.

    Jazz needs to do his own theme, he is that good.



    Looks really nice. Anyway I could get the file for the dock from you? Someone else posted it, but when I put put it on my phone it was surrounded by white.

  15. #3450
    Hey gang. I'm stuck at work in meetings all day. I'll review all postings tonight and reply as needed. I'll also add the new icons that have correct bundles or app names to the update theme for the next release.

    Thanks again to all!

  16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to zausser For This Useful Post:

    chizzle187 (2010-08-26), Darkness777 (2010-08-25)

  17. #3451
    i will later but if you can go back and find it just use the "save link as" instead of "save image as"

  18. #3452
    Quote Originally Posted by SkyGuy5 View Post
    @jdofredo

    Your main theme needs to be at the bottom of the Winterboard "Nine" theme selections. All additional mods go above it to overwrite.

    SkyGuy (and Zausser),

    i went ahead and moved the "NINE" theme to the bottom of winterboard, but still no luck; i get the SMS, Safari, Voicemail backgrounds, as well as the sounds, but the dial pad and icons arent skinning.

    does the "@2x.png" extention need to be manually written into each icon?

  19. #3453
    Last edited by Darkness777; 2010-08-25 at 11:10 PM.

  20. The Following User Says Thank You to Darkness777 For This Useful Post:

    nixus (2010-08-25)

  21. #3454
    im having problems with my SBS settings skinning over...i downloaded the update from today as well as Nne HD Z....nothing changed however.

    any suggestion on how to get the SBS to skin at least?

  22. #3455
    Quote Originally Posted by ArDottCeeDuble View Post
    Loading screens have to be named Default.
    This isn't "always true", iBooks name is weird. I'm gonna package all my stuff into one dl this afternoon so people can just drag n drop.

  23. #3456
    perma-banned for life
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Photoshop CS5
    Posts
    8,424
    Thanks
    10,454
    Thanked 7,050 Times in 3,590 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Darkness777 View Post
    these are soooo sick!

  24. The Following User Says Thank You to Raaj FX was banned For This Useful Post:

    Darkness777 (2010-08-25)

  25. #3457
    Quote Originally Posted by jazzman911 View Post
    Here you go....

    Think you could make one say "Jp" or "Jaypee"?

  26. #3458
    Quote Originally Posted by jpato21 View Post
    im having problems with my SBS settings skinning over...i downloaded the update from today as well as Nne HD Z....nothing changed however.

    any suggestion on how to get the SBS to skin at least?
    Did you go into springboard and open the "more" button, once u do that it will take you to a menu screen and then select sbthemes and it should be in there!

  27. The Following User Says Thank You to TWOGUNZ For This Useful Post:

    jpato21 (2010-08-25)

  28. #3459
    Master & King of Mods Jazzman UK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    West Yorkshire
    Posts
    7,457
    Thanks
    12,328
    Thanked 32,889 Times in 6,215 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by g0sbv View Post
    Could one of you artistic gentlemen add a nice custom style G0SBV signature into this please..I have tried and have failed miserably..to old to learn this stuff..


    Thank you
    R.
    Here you go..3 to choose from..





    https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_donations&business=ryk911%40aol%2ecom&  lc=GB&currency_code=GBP&bn=PP%2dDonationsBF%3aftdj  azzsig%2egif%3aNonHosted

  29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jazzman UK For This Useful Post:

    Darkness777 (2010-08-25), g0sbv (2010-08-26)

  30. #3460
    Quote Originally Posted by jdofredo View Post
    SkyGuy (and Zausser),

    i went ahead and moved the "NINE" theme to the bottom of winterboard, but still no luck; i get the SMS, Safari, Voicemail backgrounds, as well as the sounds, but the dial pad and icons arent skinning.

    does the "@2x.png" extention need to be manually written into each icon?
    I've not touched a single PNG file.

    My list in order from top down:

    Nine_UISounds
    Nine_HD Wallpaper Gradiant
    Nine_HD No Page Dots
    Nine_HD No Dock Undocked Labels
    Nine_HD No Dock Labels
    Nine_HD

    Make sure you turn off SummerBoard Mode in Winterboard settings.

    I'd reboot and or reselect your theme and respring.

Page 173 of 426 FirstFirst ... 73123163171172173174175183223273 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •