Page 170 of 426 FirstFirst ... 70120160168169170171172180220270 ... LastLast
Results 3,381 to 3,400 of 8501

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [ Release ] nine hd

Master & King of Mods Jazzman UK's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,889 Times in 6,215 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by desi4ever View Post
    Thanks buddy. It looks great. I am sorry but I am gone be a little picky here. The main feature I was looking for was for text to look like it's carved on to back ground. So in another word it would show blue back ground inside letters. Just like "f" in flabyboy
    This is what i got, sorry i have not got the font that you wanted,
    will this do you...

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_donations&business=ryk911%40aol%2ecom&  lc=GB&currency_code=GBP&bn=PP%2dDonationsBF%3aftdj  azzsig%2egif%3aNonHosted

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Jazzman UK For This Useful Post:

Darkness777 (2010-08-25)

so far i love this theme but i am having some issues

1. when people call instead of the normal picture i have for people to show up it shows my lockscreen background and a tiny picture up in the right hand corner. it took a while to set all these people up with pictures so how can i get it back to the large picture like before?

2. i donated so i was sent the link to the theme and i showed my dad he loved it and bought it off of cydia. he has all the theme associated sounds and i do not. i have the most updated version from the front page so how come i dont have the new sounds?

3. my dad likes the theme but is new to the iphone is there anyway to get the labels for icons back because he cannot tell what app is which just by the icon.

Thank you so much for everything!!! It's hard to keep up. Those coustom walls and loaders look fantastic!

I lost so much sleep in making this theme it finally caught up. Lol.

Thank you again to you all!

Z

Quote Originally Posted by brokin View Post
    so far i love this theme but i am having some issues

1. when people call instead of the normal picture i have for people to show up it shows my lockscreen background and a tiny picture up in the right hand corner. it took a while to set all these people up with pictures so how can i get it back to the large picture like before?

2. i donated so i was sent the link to the theme and i showed my dad he loved it and bought it off of cydia. he has all the theme associated sounds and i do not. i have the most updated version from the front page so how come i dont have the new sounds?

3. my dad likes the theme but is new to the iphone is there anyway to get the labels for icons back because he cannot tell what app is which just by the icon.

Thanks to you and your dad!

I put the old nine uisounds in the cydia version. They were posted on this thread and I'll post them on the first post soon.

Have home turn off the nine hd no icon lable themes in winterboard. Then they will show.

Also tell him the update theme. Nine hd update and the option nine hd z are on cydia now and are both free. These are the same as on the first post.

Not sure about full screen image during call as I have mine set as thumbnail.
    Last edited by zausser; 2010-08-25 at 03:26 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to zausser For This Useful Post:

Darkness777 (2010-08-25), Jazzman UK (2010-08-25)

Quote Originally Posted by zausser View Post
    Thank you so much for everything!!! It's hard to keep up. Those coustom walls and loaders look fantastic!

I lost so much sleep in making this theme it finally caught up. Lol.

Thank you again to you all!

Z

Thanks to you and your dad!

I put the old nine uisounds in the cydia version. They were posted on this thread and I'll post them on the first post soon.

Have home turn off the nine hd no icon lable themes in winterboard. Then they will show.

Also tell him the update theme. Nine hd update and the option nine hd z are on cydia now and are both free. These are the same as on the first post.

Not sure about full screen image during call as I have mine set as thumbnail.

ok great he has his labels back so he is happy. we would still like to know how to go back to large pictures when people call if possible.

Thanks buddy. It looks great. I am sorry but I am gone be a little picky here. The main feature I was looking for was for text to look like it's carved on to back ground. So in another word it would show blue back ground inside letters. Just like "f" in flabyboy

Where did you get that screen. Rookie sent that too me via PM and I never posted on here. Just curious

Z, I just sent you another donation because this theme is sick and everyone here is very helpful!

can someone please provide me with the white version of the stock clock "mobiletimer" icon?

thanks,
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -icon-2x.png  

9. The Following User Says Thank You to holdenrf For This Useful Post:

zausser (2010-08-25)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by flabyboy View Post
    Where did you get that screen. Rookie sent that too me via PM and I never posted on here. Just curious
    Rook must have posted it, i have seen it before on another page ...

Quote Originally Posted by holdenrf View Post
    Z, I just sent you another donation because this theme is sick and everyone here is very helpful!

can someone please provide me with the white version of the stock clock "mobiletimer" icon?

thanks,
    Hit my donate button..lol..i have been very helpfull...
    Last edited by Jazzman UK; 2010-08-25 at 04:04 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_donations&business=ryk911%40aol%2ecom&  lc=GB&currency_code=GBP&bn=PP%2dDonationsBF%3aftdj  azzsig%2egif%3aNonHosted

Quote Originally Posted by jazzman911 View Post
    This is what i got, sorry i have not got the font that you wanted,
    will this do you...

wow it looks great just one small thing can you please change Prachi text and shade and use same text and shade that you used for Rahul name.

Thanks a million in advance

Thanks

wow it looks great just one small thing can you please change Prachi text and shade and use same text and shade that you used for Rahul name.

Thanks a million in advance
    I did use the same shade and text, it's the background, it has an overlay making it darker near the bottom..I actually altered it to get it like it is now, if i turn it off the whole bottom is too bright.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Jazzman UK For This Useful Post:

desi4ever (2010-08-25)

Quote Originally Posted by jazzman911 View Post
    I did use the same shade and text, it's the background, it has an overlay making it darker near the bottom..I actually altered it to get it like it is now, if i turn it off the whole bottom is too bright.
    can you please cut the overlay layer from bottom, just where it overlays on top of Prachi
    Last edited by desi4ever; 2010-08-25 at 04:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by iphonerookie View Post

- Rook

someone's request:

Still taking requests Rook? If so, I would love a wall like this with the name "Fish".

Quote Originally Posted by Darkness777 View Post
    vietbabyyboi RQ

MxTube icon by me
    where does this go and what's the name of the icon supposed to be?

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Darkness777 For This Useful Post:

zausser (2010-08-25)

I have the very strange issue that Weather, Mail, Safari & Cydia icons do not theme - they remain as their defaults. I like the theme but it looks horrid with default icons mixed with the Nine ones.

Anyone else had this issue and been able to fix it?

edit: Using an iPhone 4, latest Winterboard/necessities, iOS 4.0.1

Do you have the summerboard toggle off in winterboard? All mine theme. Wacky yours don't skin?

Default Text Masks
    these were posted earlier but were not for i4, I resized and renamed them
    Attached Files Attached Files

22. The Following User Says Thank You to laz305 For This Useful Post:

norbertstumpe (2010-08-25)

It was enabled...just disabled it, resprung - still no themed icons for those apps :-(

Quote Originally Posted by woohoomoo View Post
    It was enabled...just disabled it, resprung - still no themed icons for those apps :-(
    Try unchecking the theme in winterboard then rechecking

25. The Following User Says Thank You to zausser For This Useful Post:

Darkness777 (2010-08-25)

New Clock icon by me

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Darkness777 For This Useful Post:

Jazzman UK (2010-08-25), zausser (2010-08-25)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Fish_1 View Post
    Still taking requests Rook? If so, I would love a wall like this with the name "Fish".
    Here you go....

29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jazzman UK For This Useful Post:

Darkness777 (2010-08-25), Fish_1 (2010-08-25), thetjshow (2010-08-26)

Page 170 of 426 FirstFirst ... 70120160168169170171172180220270 ... LastLast