Page 167 of 426 FirstFirst ... 67117157165166167168169177217267 ... LastLast
Results 3,321 to 3,340 of 8501

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: [ Release ] nine hd

  1. #3321
    Hey can someone (NIPS,jazzman,Darkness)change these exact walls to have TWO GUNZ instead of the nine hd on them, sorry i know i requested earlier but since the release of the Z update my current walla dont match that well! I'd really appreciate it and will indeed hit the donate button, lol!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -wall_11_option.png   -wall_4_option.png  

  2. #3322
    Quote Originally Posted by jazzman911 View Post
    Ben..come on...lol..you can do better than that...
    lol

    it was a quick attempt, get your carbon out
    Last edited by Nips_19; 2010-08-25 at 02:24 AM.
    Follow me: @Nips19

  3. #3323
    Quote Originally Posted by TWOGUNZ View Post
    Hey can someone (NIPS,jazzman,Darkness)change these exact walls to have TWO GUNZ instead of the nine hd on them, sorry i know i requested earlier but since the release of the Z update my current walla dont match that well! I'd really appreciate it and will indeed hit the donate button, lol!
    here you go, but there is no lock psd so just taken the shelves of the wallpaper
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -twogunz.png   -twogunz2.png  
    Last edited by Nips_19; 2010-08-25 at 02:25 AM.
    Follow me: @Nips19

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Nips_19 For This Useful Post:

    TWOGUNZ (2010-08-25)

  5. #3324
    I'm on the road but wanted to tell you the update theme and hd z add on theme is now on cydia. It's the same themes that are posted on the first post.

  6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to zausser For This Useful Post:

    holdenrf (2010-08-25), Nips_19 (2010-08-25)

  7. #3325
    Quote Originally Posted by Nips_19 View Post
    here you go, but there is no lock psd so just taken the shelves of the wallpaper
    ok i see what your saying thats not a problem, But is there any way to livin that lockscreen up a little?? Maybe actual 2 guns above the spelling or maybe even in the semi circle?? dont mean to be a pain....lol

  8. #3326
    perma-banned for life
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Photoshop CS5
    Posts
    8,424
    Thanks
    10,454
    Thanked 7,050 Times in 3,590 Posts

    Seriously? for a quick attempt Nips i liked it

    Enough to do this...


  9. #3327
    Nice work. Very clean looking. Thank you for your creativity

  10. #3328
    Quote Originally Posted by TWOGUNZ View Post
    ok i see what your saying thats not a problem, But is there any way to livin that lockscreen up a little?? Maybe actual 2 guns above the spelling or maybe even in the semi circle?? dont mean to be a pain....lol

    This ok?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -2gunz.png  
    Follow me: @Nips19

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to Nips_19 For This Useful Post:

    TWOGUNZ (2010-08-25)

  12. #3329
    Now if only those guns were 1911's it would be perfect

  13. #3330
    My iPhone is a Part of Me King Shady's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    883
    Thanks
    588
    Thanked 399 Times in 254 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by MrAtt View Post
    Now if only those guns were 1911's it would be perfect
    Desert Eagle .50 FTW

  14. #3331
    Quote Originally Posted by MrAtt View Post
    Now if only those guns were 1911's it would be perfect
    did you say 1911's
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -1911s.png  
    Follow me: @Nips19

  15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nips_19 For This Useful Post:

    MrAtt (2010-08-25), TWOGUNZ (2010-08-25)

  16. #3332
    Quote Originally Posted by Nips_19 View Post
    This ok?
    I was kinda thinkin about something like this, but without the face? or is that too much?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -2-guns-logo.png  

  17. #3333
    The Arcadian ReBourne's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    King Kong Climb This Building
    Posts
    4,197
    Thanks
    13,740
    Thanked 12,440 Times in 3,002 Posts

    hey Z thank for your amazing theme i got this theme working on my 3gs 3.1.3 i just rezise the png and all the good stuff it looks great and it looks like an hd 3gs iphone thanks

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to ReBourne For This Useful Post:

    zausser (2010-08-25)

  19. #3334
    How about this
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -desert-eagle.png   -desert-eagle2.png  
    Follow me: @Nips19

  20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Nips_19 For This Useful Post:

    King Shady (2010-08-25), nealh (2010-08-25), TWOGUNZ (2010-08-25)

  21. #3335
    Quote Originally Posted by Nips_19 View Post
    How about this
    Holy SH!T, now thats what im talkin about NIPS..... U R the F'n MAN111

  22. The Following User Says Thank You to TWOGUNZ For This Useful Post:

    Nips_19 (2010-08-25)

  23. #3336
    Quote Originally Posted by TWOGUNZ View Post
    Holy SH!T, now thats what im talkin about NIPS..... U R the F'n MAN111
    No worries mate

    Will keep the PSD just incase Z updates again and you want another cause your wallpaper doesn't match your theme
    Follow me: @Nips19

  24. #3337
    Just a simple lockscreen for Lockinfo


  25. The Following User Says Thank You to wim66 For This Useful Post:

    Nips_19 (2010-08-25)

  26. #3338
    Quote Originally Posted by Nips_19 View Post
    No worries mate

    Will keep the PSD just incase Z updates again and you want another cause your wallpaper doesn't match your theme
    Hey Nips sorry to keep bothering you, is there any chance you could lower the guns? when i put in on the lockscreen they kinda interfere with the clock and date??

  27. #3339
    Quote Originally Posted by TWOGUNZ View Post
    Hey Nips sorry to keep bothering you, is there any chance you could lower the guns? when i put in on the lockscreen they kinda interfere with the clock and date??
    Im done for tonight now, got to be up in 5 hours

    Laters
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -gunzlow.png  
    Follow me: @Nips19

  28. The Following User Says Thank You to Nips_19 For This Useful Post:

    zausser (2010-08-25)

  29. #3340
    Quote Originally Posted by Nips_19 View Post
    Im done for tonight now, got to be up in 5 hours

    Laters
    Thats actually perfect thanks! got get you some sleep, lol! Donation on the way!

  30. The Following User Says Thank You to TWOGUNZ For This Useful Post:

    zausser (2010-08-25)

Page 167 of 426 FirstFirst ... 67117157165166167168169177217267 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •