Page 14 of 426 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464114 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [ Release ] nine hd

My iPhone is a Part of Me TexasDeltaSig's Avatar
    Thanks

i'm sure it's already been answered, but I noticed that with iPhone 4 themes, you don't have the "Icons" folder. You now have the bundles folder I think that has the icons in them. So If I am trying to use messaging icon for iRealSMS (or to just create a new icon), do I just rename the folder of messages to iRealSMS? And If I am trying to create a brand new icon, do I add the folder extension inside the bundle folder, then add the icon to that?

Looks amazing.

I am loving the shades of blue mixed with the dark colors.

-Jason

Latest Project: iEvo HD4 TrueHD iPhone4 theme. ~~~ Click Donate to support my theme's!

Yo just got it, hey I wanna pull some files from another theme but don't know where they are located. Where are the page indicators located? Also I attached the WiFi bars, do you think you can convert them to i4 plz? Thx again
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by laz305; 2010-08-13 at 05:39 PM.

Could someone make these for me AND how to you get Winterboard to override the Wallpapers I have picked in the Settings app?

Quote Originally Posted by zausser View Post
    Hey gang. You need to set the wallpaper and lockbackground using camera roll until winterboard supports it. Use iTunes or iFile to save those two images to camera roll.
    Care to explain in more detail? cuz I just copied them to 100APPLE Folder and even tried renaming them in numerical order and they don't show in my Photo app

Quote Originally Posted by laz305 View Post
    Care to explain in more detail? cuz I just copied them to 100APPLE Folder and even tried renaming them in numerical order and they don't show in my Photo app
    am having the same probs could some one upload the lockbackground and wallpapers so then we could just save them that way they would go in the camera roll

Default trying it out
    this is the first theme im actually going to donate for its an amazing theme.. Great Work

8. The Following User Says Thank You to DevouredDreams For This Useful Post:

zausser (2010-08-13)

yeah my weather icon is the only one not changing, FYI

10. The Following User Says Thank You to laz305 For This Useful Post:

zausser (2010-08-13)

try turning summer board off then respring then back on respring

Default Nine HD Wallpapers
    ok hope this is kool since it's a paid app.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -nine-hd.png   -nine-hd-lock.png   -nine-hd-lockb.png   -nine-hd-lb.png  

13. The Following User Says Thank You to laz305 For This Useful Post:

ufcsean (2010-10-10)

and on the walls make sure you guys did not try and rename them by taking the @2x off at the end....and do a respring after wards

Quote Originally Posted by LastSonOfKrypton View Post

Could someone make these for me AND how to you get Winterboard to override the Wallpapers I have picked in the Settings app?
    LastSonOfKrypton RQ

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Darkness777 For This Useful Post:

LastSonOfKrypton (2010-08-13), nixus (2010-08-14), zausser (2010-08-13)

Default Great Work!
    I just registered to ModMyi to say awesome work on this theme! I sent a donation as well.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to nic350z For This Useful Post:

zausser (2010-08-13)

Just added it to my ip4 and LOVE IT! You rock dude!!!

Quote Originally Posted by zausser View Post
    Just got up. Links have been sent. Il try and get an update out tonight for all. The update will be more details and more cydia icons. Still not sure why the weather icon works for me and not some others. Odd
    Anyway good morning and I'll check back soon!
    Name the weather icon Icon-Celsius@2x.png, in the com.apple.weather/ bundle, open winterboard, deselect, and reselect the theme

21. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

dakkota (2010-08-13), laz305 (2010-08-13), loopweb (2010-08-14), zausser (2010-08-13)

My iPhone is a Part of Me Wilbourn's Avatar
    Thanks

Payment sent Z.... Just received your email reply.... Once again, thank you for this awesome theme and letting me be a part of the Dev. Process.... I had to jump through hoops and walk on water to get paypal to re-activate my account because I haven't used it in a while, but this theme is well worth the hassle from paypal .
    You see that "Thanks!" button? It likes it when you click it!

thx bars worked like a charm

great theme thx i err downloaded the bitesms icon but how do i get it to work lol i put in in a folder called bitesms.app diddnt work tho so guessing ive done it wrong
    Last edited by can7; 2010-08-13 at 07:32 PM.

Payment sent, Looks nice and plain.

Just waiting for the download link now

make sure u respring

Page 14 of 426 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464114 ... LastLast