Page 135 of 426 FirstFirst ... 3585125133134135136137145185235 ... LastLast
Results 2,681 to 2,700 of 8501

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [ Release ] nine hd

Quote Originally Posted by sargd66 View Post
    Scoop, I went back to page 140 and couldnt find those UiSounds, can you post them again please
    did you finally get em if not I can post em as soon as I get home...was there also any icons missing that needed to be done??

Quote Originally Posted by scoop2mylue View Post
    did you finally get em if not I can post em as soon as I get home...was there also any icons missing that needed to be done??
    Nips actually found it. It was actually like 60 pages back not 15 Thank you though

Nips actually found it. It was actually like 60 pages back not 15 Thank you though
    man that goes to show you gotta be on your ps and qs keeping up with this thread

Scoop, I went back to page 140 and couldnt find those UiSounds, can you post them again please
    If you PM me your e-mail, I can send you the .zip for the sounds. It wouldn't let me attach them to the post for some reason. Just PM me and I'll e-mail them.

Quote Originally Posted by Nips_19 View Post
    Made 2 sets

Lockscreen
    Wallpaper
    Folders

Red or Blue take your pick

Any name request/colors PM me

Red

Blue

I like the new Folder Background options but is there any way to get just the inside of folders to display the new background but not the multi-switch app background. The "NINE HD Folders" is partly obscured by the apps and due to the size of the window, besides I liked the blue bubbles from Z's original theme there, just not in the folders.

Any ideas?
    Last edited by Flash_Out; 2010-08-22 at 03:44 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Hello Joe Rook?? Soo bored on a saturday night, all I need is that psd to keep my eager mind busy. Would hate to turn to a life of crime instead.....

"We are sheep among wolves, be wise as serpents yet innocent as doves"
    Gone Baby Gone

Quote Originally Posted by EF View Post
    you can use istrings from cydia
    Quote Originally Posted by bostonguy3737 View Post
    Bob...EF beat me to it but yea istrings is pretty easy to use to change strings or if your good with editing .plist files which I am not lol there's also a sticky here somewhere with all the strings listed...
    well istrings did not work for me also i see the springboard.istrings file tried dragging it to my desktop to edit it but it isnt recognized what do i open it or edit with?

edit: edit with notepad nm got it going thanks yall
    Last edited by bobright; 2010-08-22 at 04:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by bobright View Post
    well istrings did not work for me also i see the springboard.istrings file tried dragging it to my desktop to edit it but it isnt recognized what do i open it or edit with?

ifunbox never fails
    Follow me: @Nips19

I have been reading this thread forever and cannot figure out how to make my Cydia icon match the theme...Would someone plase help me? Its my last one I need.....

Quote Originally Posted by scoop2mylue View Post
    man that goes to show you gotta be on your ps and qs keeping up with this thread
    What's qs? Queer seat? lol no thanks haha

Quote Originally Posted by iphonerookie View Post
    What's qs? Queer seat? lol no thanks haha
    looking whos talking shouldnt you be on your broom flying around some where rofl
    Last edited by scoop2mylue; 2010-08-22 at 04:18 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    MBP 13" (Late 2011) OS X Mavericks 10.9
    iPhone 5S 32GB (Silver) iOS 7.0.3
    iPad 2 16GB iOS 7.0.3
    Stay hungry. Stay foolish.

Istrings works for me.

Oh. I love this idea. Thanks for the creativity. Should I add this to the default theme as well as the cydia folk? Or will the logo piss them off?

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to zausser For This Useful Post:

123newguy (2010-08-22), loopweb (2010-08-22), Nips_19 (2010-08-22)

Quote Originally Posted by tankz504 View Post
    I have been reading this thread forever and cannot figure out how to make my Cydia icon match the theme...Would someone plase help me? Its my last one I need.....
    ifile or ssh into var/stash/applications find the app your looking for open it and open the Info.plist look for CFBundleIdentifier right below it you will find the folder name that you will need to create and to drop into the themes Bundle folder also you will find the icon.png name in that appliaction file
    MBP 13" (Late 2011) OS X Mavericks 10.9
    iPhone 5S 32GB (Silver) iOS 7.0.3
    iPad 2 16GB iOS 7.0.3
    Stay hungry. Stay foolish.

Quote Originally Posted by zausser View Post
    Istrings works for me.

Oh. I love this idea. Thanks for the creativity. Should I add this to the default theme as well as the cydia folk? Or will the logo piss them off?

I like it.

Quote Originally Posted by bobright View Post

I have a mac and just use text edit.....strange that istrings didn't work?

"We are sheep among wolves, be wise as serpents yet innocent as doves"
    Gone Baby Gone

16. The Following User Says Thank You to bostonguy3737 For This Useful Post:

bobright (2010-08-22)

COuld someone change these frames to go with this theme? Thank you!!

Never mind. Wrong thread sorry. Shoulda been classified
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -icon.png  
    Last edited by sargd66; 2010-08-22 at 05:04 AM.

iPhone? More like MyPhone myiphone3gs4055's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by wim66 View Post
    One lockscreen for you sir

I'm really suck at photoshop.So can someone please make me a lockscreen like this but say Peter's iP4.

This one also change the frame please,Thank you!!

Never mind. Wrong thread sorry. Shoulda been classified
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -icon.png  
    Last edited by sargd66; 2010-08-22 at 05:04 AM.

Banned
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ArDottCeeDuble View Post
    Lockscreen + Homescreen

Anyone know where i can get the dock and the name of the clock/weather widget in the pic above. Does the dock itself cause the icons to "stand" like that? Or is there something i need to do?
    Maybe 100 or so pages ago i click on the image of a dock that was supposed to be the one depicted in the above pic. But when i downloaded the image i got a different one.

Thanks for the help.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to TheTattooKid For This Useful Post:

Raaj FX was banned (2011-02-11)

Quote Originally Posted by zausser View Post
    Istrings works for me.

Add away..

Joe I'm very impressed by your wallpaper, would you be able to make me one that says Wayne's instead? Thanks

Page 135 of 426 FirstFirst ... 3585125133134135136137145185235 ... LastLast