Page 129 of 426 FirstFirst ... 2979119127128129130131139179229 ... LastLast
Results 2,561 to 2,580 of 8501

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: [ Release ] nine hd

  1. #2561
    Quote Originally Posted by zausser View Post
    Wait. What did I do! Did I forget a few files. I'll fix now if I did.
    Z look on the dealt text app the the textinput has a darker black around then the camera and the send button

  2. #2562
    Quote Originally Posted by zausser View Post
    Wait. What did I do! Did I forget a few files. I'll fix now if I did.
    I cant get the blue bitesms icon to show or the safari download manager icon to show? V2 is on top of winterboard.

  3. #2563
    iPhoneaholic g0sbv's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    South Coast UK
    Posts
    308
    Thanks
    225
    Thanked 104 Times in 65 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by sargd66 View Post
    I cant get the blue bitesms icon to show or the safari download manager icon to show? V2 is on top of winterboard.
    have you rebooted the phone ?
    R.

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to g0sbv For This Useful Post:

    sargd66 (2010-08-21)

  5. #2564
    Quote Originally Posted by g0sbv View Post
    have you rebooted the phone ?
    R.
    Sure have

  6. #2565
    iPhoneaholic
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Baltimore, Maryland, United States
    Posts
    447
    Thanks
    280
    Thanked 136 Times in 113 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by sargd66 View Post
    I cant get the blue bitesms icon to show or the safari download manager icon to show? V2 is on top of winterboard.
    you dont put the first folder in there that says update v2 you open that and put in the other one that says update ...

  7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to chizzle187 For This Useful Post:

    sargd66 (2010-08-21), zausser (2010-08-21)

  8. #2566
    Default Page dots
    I think it was mentioned in the thread earlier, but I cannot find it.

    Does anyone know the location on iPhone 4 for the stock page dot icons??

  9. #2567
    Quote Originally Posted by scoop2mylue View Post
    Z look on the dealt text app the the textinput has a darker black around then the camera and the send button
    Mine looks correct? Show me

  10. #2568
    Quote Originally Posted by chizzle187 View Post
    you dont put the first folder in there that says update v2 you open that and put in the other one that says update ...
    Thanks bro that did it. I did the download on safari download manager earlier and im still getting the hang of it. Again thank you!!

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to sargd66 For This Useful Post:

    zausser (2010-08-21)

  12. #2569
    iPhoneaholic
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Baltimore, Maryland, United States
    Posts
    447
    Thanks
    280
    Thanked 136 Times in 113 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by sargd66 View Post
    Thanks bro that did it. I did the download on safari download manager earlier and im still getting the hang of it. Again thank you!!
    Any time just glad i could help !!

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to chizzle187 For This Useful Post:

    zausser (2010-08-21)

  14. #2570
    Quote Originally Posted by zausser View Post
    Mine looks correct? Show me
    Z take a look at the bottom there

  15. #2571
    ^^^ mines not like that? Anyone else have this issue? Looks like your using parts of the chatkit from before the final release. Looks like some of beta chatkit.

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to zausser For This Useful Post:

    scoop2mylue (2010-08-21)

  17. #2572
    Can anybody reel me where the carrier settings (wifi, bars, microcell, ...) is located within the theme. How do I go about adding a custom them here or is there one coming in the next update?

  18. #2573
    Should look like this.


  19. #2574
    My iPhone is a Part of Me TexasDeltaSig's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Dallas, Texas
    Posts
    955
    Thanks
    347
    Thanked 911 Times in 339 Posts

    When's the new version supposed to be released?

  20. #2575
    Quote Originally Posted by flabyboy View Post
    Can anybody reel me where the carrier settings (wifi, bars, microcell, ...) is located within the theme. How do I go about adding a custom them here or is there one coming in the next update?
    They are now in UI I'm not going to skin status bar stuff till winterboard supports the @2x files within UI.

  21. #2576
    Quote Originally Posted by Nips_19 View Post
    More wallpapers

    Can u move the 9 hd and bubbles down just below the bottom bar? The top part of the bubbles can iverlap the bar though. I like using all four rows for icons. Thanks

  22. #2577
    Quote Originally Posted by TexasDeltaSig View Post
    When's the new version supposed to be released?
    What new version? Update slave theme v2 is on the bottom of the first post and will be on cydia once the initial theme is live. Then I'll continue to update this update theme both on thread and cydia.

  23. #2578
    My iPhone is a Part of Me TexasDeltaSig's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Dallas, Texas
    Posts
    955
    Thanks
    347
    Thanked 911 Times in 339 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by zausser View Post
    What new version? Update slave theme v2 is on the bottom of the first post and will be on cydia once the initial theme is live. Then I'll continue to update this update theme both on thread and cydia.
    I'm not very smart sometimes

  24. #2579
    Master & King of Mods Jazzman UK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    West Yorkshire
    Posts
    7,457
    Thanks
    12,328
    Thanked 32,889 Times in 6,215 Posts

    Default Donations
    Hey people,
    this is just a big thank you to all who donated to me in the last couple of days, you know who you are and it is very much appreciated..

    Regards

    Jazz....
    https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_donations&business=ryk911%40aol%2ecom&  lc=GB&currency_code=GBP&bn=PP%2dDonationsBF%3aftdj  azzsig%2egif%3aNonHosted

  25. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Jazzman UK For This Useful Post:

    chizzle187 (2010-08-21), Darkness777 (2010-08-21), Nips_19 (2010-08-21), wim66 (2010-08-21), zausser (2010-08-21)

  26. #2580
    My iPhone is a Part of Me tsatryan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Clifton, NJ
    Posts
    919
    Thanks
    219
    Thanked 419 Times in 157 Posts

    My feeble attempt for an icon for BossPaper, should anyone want it.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -bosspaper.png  

  27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tsatryan For This Useful Post:

    Darrenrooster (2010-09-23), Huaikong (2010-09-23)

Page 129 of 426 FirstFirst ... 2979119127128129130131139179229 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •