Page 126 of 426 FirstFirst ... 2676116124125126127128136176226 ... LastLast
Results 2,501 to 2,520 of 8501

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: [ Release ] nine hd

  1. #2501


    Wallpaper R/B [ ArDottCeeDuble ]

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Darkness777 For This Useful Post:

    Raaj FX was banned (2010-08-21)

  3. #2502
    perma-banned for life
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Photoshop CS5
    Posts
    8,424
    Thanks
    10,454
    Thanked 7,050 Times in 3,590 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Darkness777 View Post


    Wallpaper R/B [ ArDottCeeDuble ]
    Thanks for these

    They look great !

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Raaj FX was banned For This Useful Post:

    Darkness777 (2010-08-21)

  5. #2503
    Master & King of Mods Jazzman UK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    West Yorkshire
    Posts
    7,457
    Thanks
    12,328
    Thanked 32,889 Times in 6,215 Posts

    Nice DONATE button Nips..

    Hope it gets used my friend......you deserve it..
    https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_donations&business=ryk911%40aol%2ecom&  lc=GB&currency_code=GBP&bn=PP%2dDonationsBF%3aftdj  azzsig%2egif%3aNonHosted

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Jazzman UK For This Useful Post:

    Nips_19 (2010-08-21)

  7. #2504
    Snkr Luvr | Part-Time Modder Sneakerpimp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Germany - PS layer 305
    Posts
    614
    Thanks
    551
    Thanked 4,245 Times in 506 Posts

    Sittin here infront of my pc, workin on an new wallpaper option and the result was for now a new battery for an buddy lol

    It`s all about Sneakers - UNDFTD

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Sneakerpimp For This Useful Post:

    zausser (2010-08-21)

  9. #2505
    perma-banned for life
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Photoshop CS5
    Posts
    8,424
    Thanks
    10,454
    Thanked 7,050 Times in 3,590 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Sneakerpimp View Post
    Sittin here infront of my pc, workin on an new wallpaper option and the result was for now a new battery for an buddy lol

    Nice battery , and carrier logo

  10. #2506
    Any thoughts on when 9 might be ported to the 3gs? Just perfect all the way around. Thanks! Will donate when available.

  11. #2507
    Quote Originally Posted by kgf88 View Post
    Any thoughts on when 9 might be ported to the 3gs? Just perfect all the way around. Thanks! Will donate when available.
    You can donate and download nine "not nine hd" but you will have to move some files to the correct file locations
    Follow me: @Nips19

  12. #2508



    The Signal bars are a remake/recolor of the signal bars posted earlier in this thread, I just prefer flat colors opposed to gradients/emboss ;D The wifi bars were just my personal preference for layout opposed to the origional, and I also included a custom 3G icon I made for my own purposes. Enjoy.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by la7eralus; 2010-08-21 at 01:04 PM.

  13. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to la7eralus For This Useful Post:

    .:JimmyL:. (2010-08-21), renegad3 (2010-08-21), sargd66 (2010-08-22), SkyGuy5 (2010-08-23), Sneakerpimp (2010-08-21), zausser (2010-08-21)

  14. #2509
    perma-banned for life
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Photoshop CS5
    Posts
    8,424
    Thanks
    10,454
    Thanked 7,050 Times in 3,590 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Nips_19 View Post
    You can donate and download nine "not nine hd" but you will have to move some files to the correct file locations
    Well i have Nine HD running on my iPod Touch , just takes a LOT of editing

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to Raaj FX was banned For This Useful Post:

    Nips_19 (2010-08-21)

  16. #2510
    Hello All,


    I can't seem to get the background to work right. It seems bigger than what it should be, it's only showing 2 blue bars that go across the screen. Any ideas??

    Thank you...

    Marc

  17. #2511
    some of my own icons, pls dont laugh at me =)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -camera.png   -cydia.png   -cydia-2.png   -iblacklist.png  

  18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to .:JimmyL:. For This Useful Post:

    iMrBrett (2010-08-28), nealh (2010-08-21), zausser (2010-08-21)

  19. #2512

  20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to marcf For This Useful Post:

    .:JimmyL:. (2010-08-21), zausser (2010-08-21)

  21. #2513
    Master & King of Mods Jazzman UK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    West Yorkshire
    Posts
    7,457
    Thanks
    12,328
    Thanked 32,889 Times in 6,215 Posts

    @ TheBeastSS2

    as requested....

    Last edited by Jazzman UK; 2010-08-21 at 02:30 PM.
    https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_donations&business=ryk911%40aol%2ecom&  lc=GB&currency_code=GBP&bn=PP%2dDonationsBF%3aftdj  azzsig%2egif%3aNonHosted

  22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jazzman UK For This Useful Post:

    Nips_19 (2010-08-21), TheBeastSS2 (2010-08-21)

  23. #2514
    How can you make the image clear that is behind the lockinfo weather clock etc? I don't use that one weather plugin because the thing isn't clear going thru it. La7eralus has it clear like I'm asking about but sneakerpimp doesn't.

  24. #2515
    Wallpapers

    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -sections.png   -sectionsblue.png   -sectionsgold.png  
    Follow me: @Nips19

  25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nips_19 For This Useful Post:

    Jazzman UK (2010-08-21), laz305 (2010-08-21)

  26. #2516
    Quote Originally Posted by marcf View Post
    Hello All,


    I can't seem to get the background to work right. It seems bigger than what it should be, it's only showing 2 blue bars that go across the screen. Any ideas??

    Thank you...

    Marc
    How are you setting your wallpaper?

  27. #2517
    Quote Originally Posted by iphonerookie View Post
    How can you make the image clear that is behind the lockinfo weather clock etc? I don't use that one weather plugin because the thing isn't clear going thru it. La7eralus has it clear like I'm asking about but sneakerpimp doesn't.
    Lockinfo still uses UILCDBackground.png.
    You want a transparent one in UIImages like in the old days

  28. #2518
    Quote Originally Posted by wim66 View Post
    Lockinfo still uses UILCDBackground.png.
    You want a transparent one in UIImages like in the old days
    do you have one to supply or can you just delete the .png and if so what is the path way
    MBP 13" (Late 2011) OS X Mavericks 10.9
    iPhone 5S 32GB (Silver) iOS 7.0.3
    iPad 2 16GB iOS 7.0.3
    Stay hungry. Stay foolish.

  29. #2519
    Quote Originally Posted by scoop2mylue View Post
    do you have one to supply or can you just delete the .png and if so what is the path way
    Here's a transparent one, put it in Theme.theme/UIImages.
    Attached Files Attached Files

  30. The Following User Says Thank You to wim66 For This Useful Post:

    scoop2mylue (2010-08-21)

  31. #2520
    Quote Originally Posted by wim66 View Post
    Here's a transparent one, put it in Theme.theme/UIImages.
    thx bro i already had figured it out just this second
    MBP 13" (Late 2011) OS X Mavericks 10.9
    iPhone 5S 32GB (Silver) iOS 7.0.3
    iPad 2 16GB iOS 7.0.3
    Stay hungry. Stay foolish.

Page 126 of 426 FirstFirst ... 2676116124125126127128136176226 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •