Page 117 of 426 FirstFirst ... 1767107115116117118119127167217 ... LastLast
Results 2,321 to 2,340 of 8501

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [ Release ] nine hd

iPhone? More like MyPhone swifttricker's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TheWingChunKid View Post
    The following was posted up in the General Section (i just copy/paste) You guys/gals are knowledgeable so wanted to get some advice. Z, i'm not trying to jack your thread bro.
    I have an (ip4)jailbroken for a while now. As recent as a couple of weeks ago (when i first noticed)i'm unable to download apps from the App store.
    This is what happens:
    1. I click on the app store icon and enter the app without a problem
    2. find an app i want, click on free/paid
    3. click install
    4. the screen flashes and i'm returned to the home screen without the app downloading. it happens every time.

Can i uninstall the app store then install again. are there repercussions behind doing that?

Anyone know of a solution to this problem?

Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.
    I dont think its possible to uninstall/reinstall app store app, To do that you would have to restore your iphone...

2. The Following User Says Thank You to swifttricker For This Useful Post:

TheTattooKid (2010-08-20)

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Darkness777 For This Useful Post:

nomercy413 (2010-08-20), zausser (2010-08-20)

My iPhone is a Part of Me Wilbourn's Avatar
    Thanks

Ok I have a Wallpaper request. Can someone take the first image and add two silver bars like those in the second image to the first with one bar on top of the blue bar and one on the bottom of the blue bar? I was looking to get the bars to sit halfway on the blue bar (half of the silver bar covering the blue bar and the other half hanging on the wallpaper). If you see my third pic you can kinda get an idea for what I'm talking about. And lastly, if it's possible could you also throw in the blue box outline from the last pic to the top as well?

You see that "Thanks!" button? It likes it when you click it!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Wilbourn For This Useful Post:

Darkness777 (2010-08-20)

Quote Originally Posted by scoop2mylue View Post
    alarm

go into winterboard turn off summer board respring go back into winter board turn summer board on and respring should work
    This did not work? Anyone else have an idea on how to make the cydia icon change? Its the only icon that doesnt change, even when I changed it in the bundles.

@laz305

Quote Originally Posted by sseguin View Post
    This did not work? Anyone else have an idea on how to make the cydia icon change? Its the only icon that doesnt change, even when I changed it in the bundles.
    make sure you have these files named exactly

com.saurik.Cydia is the file name to go in the Bundles folder and the icon is named [email protected]
    Last edited by scoop2mylue; 2010-08-20 at 05:40 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    MBP 13" (Late 2011) OS X Mavericks 10.9
    iPhone 5S 32GB (Silver) iOS 7.0.3
    iPad 2 16GB iOS 7.0.3
    Stay hungry. Stay foolish.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to scoop2mylue For This Useful Post:

laz305 (2010-08-20)

Banned
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by swifttricker View Post
    I dont think its possible to uninstall/reinstall app store app, To do that you would have to restore your iphone...
    Thanks.

I'm away for the weekend. Will be back Sunday evening. Any and all requests please PM to me and I will begin filling them Sunday evening. Thanks!

- Rook

Quote Originally Posted by scoop2mylue View Post
    @laz305

make sure you have these files named exactly

com.saurik.Cydia is the file name to go in the Bundles folder and the icon is named [email protected]

There arent any typos...have a look.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -photo.png  

Quote Originally Posted by loopweb View Post
    Looks nice Z. Can I have the psd, plz
    If I saved it. lol

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to zausser For This Useful Post:

Darkness777 (2010-08-20), loopweb (2010-08-20)

@Laz

MBP 13" (Late 2011) OS X Mavericks 10.9
    iPhone 5S 32GB (Silver) iOS 7.0.3
    iPad 2 16GB iOS 7.0.3
    Stay hungry. Stay foolish.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to scoop2mylue For This Useful Post:

laz305 (2010-08-20), zausser (2010-08-20)

Quote Originally Posted by sseguin View Post
    There arent any typos...have a look.
    Not sure what you're trying to do but check Folders as well. I double bagged some app folders in Bundles and Folders to insure the icon would change. So if you're trying to change the themes Cydia icon it must be done in both places. In the future updates I think I'll put all Cydia apps in Folders .app folders.

Quote Originally Posted by zausser View Post
    Not sure what you're trying to do but check Folders as well. I double bagged some app folders in Bundles and Folders to insure the icon would change. So if you're trying to change the themes Cydia icon it must be done in both places. In the future updates I think I'll put all Cydia apps in Folders .app folders.
    Trying to make my cydia icon change...its the only one that hasn't.

In the saurik folder its changed...is there another folder...if so which one?

Master & King of Mods Jazzman UK's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,889 Times in 6,215 Posts

@ Laz 305

as requested last night...

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_donations&business=ryk911%40aol%2ecom&  lc=GB&currency_code=GBP&bn=PP%2dDonationsBF%3aftdj  azzsig%2egif%3aNonHosted

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jazzman UK For This Useful Post:

Darkness777 (2010-08-20), laz305 (2010-08-20), Nips_19 (2010-08-20)

Requesting a nice Yankees lockscreen. Something with a Yankees pic in the middle. Trimmed in the new darker blue. Thanks so much.

Quote Originally Posted by jazzman911 View Post
    @ Laz 305

as requested last night...

Nice!

You do great work...love the green glow.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to SkyGuy5 For This Useful Post:

Jazzman UK (2010-08-20)

Quote Originally Posted by swifttricker View Post

I think this is to do with if you have the app store within categories.... if you remove appstore from categories and have it back on main screen you should be able to install apps from app store as i had the same problem..

Hope this helps.

We should start up a wallpaper/lockscreen request post for this theme seperate from other mods and stuff.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to SkyGuy5 For This Useful Post:

Jazzman UK (2010-08-20)

Quote Originally Posted by TheWingChunKid View Post
    The following was posted up in the General Section (i just copy/paste) You guys/gals are knowledgeable so wanted to get some advice. Z, i'm not trying to jack your thread bro.
    I have an (ip4)jailbroken for a while now. As recent as a couple of weeks ago (when i first noticed)i'm unable to download apps from the App store.
    This is what happens:
    1. I click on the app store icon and enter the app without a problem
    2. find an app i want, click on free/paid
    3. click install
    4. the screen flashes and i'm returned to the home screen without the app downloading. it happens every time.

Can i uninstall the app store then install again. are there repercussions behind doing that?

Anyone know of a solution to this problem?

Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

I think this is to do with if you have the app store within categories.... if you remove appstore from categories and have it back on main screen you should be able to install apps from app store as i had the same problem..

Hope this helps.

I'm continuing to make default cydia and rock app icons high res. If anyone has some they need let me know so I can add it to the list.

29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to zausser For This Useful Post:

Darkness777 (2010-08-20), Jazzman UK (2010-08-20), nixus (2010-08-20)

Quote Originally Posted by zausser View Post
    I'm continuing to make default cydia and rock app icons high res. If anyone has some they need let me know so I can add it to the list.
    My cydia icon did not change? I updated the icon in the saurik folder? Where else might I need to update the icon?

Page 117 of 426 FirstFirst ... 1767107115116117118119127167217 ... LastLast