Page 97 of 492 FirstFirst ... 47879596979899107147197 ... LastLast
Results 1,921 to 1,940 of 9824

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Buuf iPhone 4

Thanks
    Thanked 2,823 Times in 1,253 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Junebug916 View Post
    Ok I haven't yet been able to get those icons into my iPod yet.. I just now thought of this... Will they be huge in my iPod touch? Also after I put my baby to bed I will donate for the weather theme. How do I get that into my iPod? I really am sorry for all these questions I just want to make sure I get it right.
    The FAQ is located in the first post of this thread it will answer that question as well as many other questions. Pasturepony worked very hard to make it so lets put that to good use since that is the purpose of it. I'm adding another link to it up in the first post now but here it is: FAQ as of 10 Nov 2010.pdf

If I start to answer why the icons are so big and how to put them on your device it will take me alllll night long! hehe

But she really made a great FAQ trust me you will be happy to get it. The link is posted above for you.

Quote Originally Posted by neo_gr8est1 View Post
    No, not the dialer. Just those small tabs that appear below on the Phone screen. The small icons for Favorites', 'Recents', 'Contacts', 'Keypad' and the 'Voicemail'are just plain rectangles right now and I want to change them according to the Buuf theme.
    My magic phone has no such problem like that nor have I heard anyone else ask this (so it could be something you have on your phone that is buggy and causing some kind of conflict somewhere)

Quote Originally Posted by catarinaah View Post
    I downloaded the Buuf SBsettings and I can't get them to work on this thing still shows the original theme? Any advice on how to fix it??
    Me and Stereo do not have any such Buuf SBsettings theme in our theme so you will need to ask the person you got that from (sorry)
    Last edited by Doreen; 2010-11-18 at 02:12 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

iPhoneaholic
    It's hot it's humid and there's Mosquitos!! But we also have crawfish Mardi GRAS and Burbon Street!!
    Thanks

Ok thank you about the link!!  and about the icons I dont need to know WHY I just wanted to know if they will be big!

Ok I just donated!! That was for the Weather theme!!
    Last edited by Junebug916; 2010-11-18 at 02:48 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

Yes they will be big but only until you put them into bundles then they will be perfect. If you ask me what is a bundle and how to do that I will hit you over the head w/ that FAQ! hehe

Thank you for the donation June and also be sure to put our Free theme below the weather theme or the weather themes wallpapers will not display okay. But once again all the instructions are inside of the various folders and named appropriately README.TXT

If you get stuck read backwards in this thread because I was helping cat the other night get hers set up so there is a ton of info right here in this thread only a few pages back okay. =)

Enjoy!

Actually I just searched this thread keeps moving too fast! hehe

Read from post #1854 on in this thread if you need additional help it will talk you through the setup okay?
    Last edited by Doreen; 2010-11-18 at 03:19 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

iPhoneaholic
    It's hot it's humid and there's Mosquitos!! But we also have crawfish Mardi GRAS and Burbon Street!!
    Thanks

A bundle what's that???

Lol JK!!! Thank you so much for all your help!! I just put my daughter to bed so I'll be able to get on the computer and try to get all this done!! Once again thank you!! I'll be on here to let you know how it goes!!

Wish me luck!!
    (make that good luck plz!!)

Thanks

You're very welcome, I have to update some files again so I'll be checking in on you! Go slow, Read one step at a time and you'll be fine. Cat got it after she calmed down. hehe

(seems alittle overwhelming but it's not)

I downloaded the Buuf SBsettings and I can't get them to work on this thing still shows the original theme? Any advice on how to fix it??
    Hang on cat cuz I'm trying to find the directory for you apparently wherever you got that theme from may have not put the directory right not sure. Give me a min...
    Last edited by Doreen; 2010-11-18 at 04:08 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

ok it's been awhile since i messed around with icons....how do i get the backgrounds of the icon pngs i'm saving off this forum, like the ones from stereo, to be transparent...when i open the icons now they are all on white backgrounds...i used to know how to do it lol

oh and where do i find the sms bubbles to change them?
    Last edited by lunercrab; 2010-11-18 at 04:17 AM.

Thanks for the update ppls

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Mdot80 For This Useful Post:

Doreen (2010-11-18)

Thanks

Here is the correct path: /var/mobile/Library/SBSettings/Themes

You want to take that SBSettings theme you have and drop that theme folder into the above directory. Then go into the Settings of SBSettings and tap on SBSettings Theme and choose that Buuf Theme you are talking about okay?
    Last edited by Doreen; 2010-11-18 at 04:26 AM.

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Man my computer sucks

12. The Following User Says Thank You to zim_from_IPH For This Useful Post:

Doreen (2010-11-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lunercrab View Post
    ok it's been awhile since i messed around with icons....how do i get the backgrounds of the icon pngs i'm saving off this forum, like the ones from stereo, to be transparent...when i open the icons now they are all on white backgrounds...i used to know how to do it lol

oh and where do i find the sms bubbles to change them?
    luner read the FAQ in my first post of this thread it has the answer to that question...

If you guys keep this up I'm going to have to put "Read the FAQ located in the first post of this thread" as my sig! (and I hate signatures!) hehe!!!
    Last edited by Doreen; 2010-11-18 at 04:31 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Doreen i've been using LockInfo for a while and i can safely say it's THE thing to show non jailbreakers to get them to switch.

Hi everyone, started using Buuf many moons ago and endup here due to my awesome icons not looking good on the retina screen.. Did a little donating and ended up with some brand spanking new icons (thanks Doreen)

My question is how do i get the icons for things like Skype, Twittelator, Things etc that i had on the previous themes? i skimmed through some earlier pages but as you all know its a novel by now!

thanks

Max

15. The Following User Says Thank You to MGrizam For This Useful Post:

Doreen (2010-11-18)

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Um ok imagine my surprise earlier I got the buff by bababooey(sp?) and I put it on my iPod touch well just now I got a popup from words with friends that said f**k!!off or jumpin!! Totally unexecepted!!
    Last edited by Junebug916; 2010-11-18 at 05:09 AM. Reason: Typed wrong thing

Um ok imagine my surprise earlier I got the buff by bababooey(sp?) and I put it on my iPod touch well just now I got a popup from words with friends that said f**k!! Em or jumpin!! Totally unexecepted!!
    lol. that happened to me, too. given that my young children often play with my phone, i removed it quickly and hand installed the theme from this thread.

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Ok so it's not the same theme?

Thanks

Ok so it's not the same theme?
    Nope totally different themes...

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Ok do I need your theme to make the animated weather work? Also I have put in my location in all three things and put them into my iPod I haven't resprung yet cause I want to try and get those icons in
    Last edited by Junebug916; 2010-11-18 at 06:16 AM. Reason: Missed a word

Thanks

Yes, and be sure to place the Free Theme you downloaded from this thread in the first post "at the very bottom" of your Animated Weather Theme files setup (everything is designed to work together okay)

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Ok well first I have to disconnect my iPod and open a web page and download your theme and get rid of the one I have

Ok yeah the Shanghai icons is HUGE!! About to download your theme. One thing when I am in winterboard in my iPod do the weather themes have to be in order? Cause they go 3 2 1
    Last edited by Junebug916; 2010-11-18 at 06:31 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

Yes they do very specific order or the animation will get covered up by the changing wallpapers. That is why I named them.

4 (will be the Free theme that has all your icons and GUI stuff)

Make sure to read that README.TXT file it will walk you through this or read all my post here begining from post #1854 I was walking cat through the same setup the other night okay.

off to bed good night all...

Page 97 of 492 FirstFirst ... 47879596979899107147197 ... LastLast