Page 95 of 492 FirstFirst ... 45859394959697105145195 ... LastLast
Results 1,881 to 1,900 of 9824

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Buuf iPhone 4

Thanks
    Thanked 2,823 Times in 1,253 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mdot80 View Post
    Right well maybe I need to upgrade my lockinfo cuz I use gridlock but I was to scared to try it with the new one but u said it work so I'm try it thnx
    Yes definitely upgrade your LockInfo there are lots of cool features in the latest version. And yes you can either choose to just have the Clock alone on the first page only or drag icons to the first page and place them under the clock using Gridlock. LockInfo is one of my fav apps...

Quote Originally Posted by punxtian View Post
    me too StereoPleaseThanks dude
    [email protected]

Thanks

Well Stereo is most likely sleeping over there in Italy and I was going to wait for him to make a new Notes icon to go along w/ our new Buuf Notes theme! But since he is sleeping I'm trying to get the Free theme all updated I tried to do my best...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -buufnotes.png  

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Doreen For This Useful Post:

Scarch (2010-11-17)

Thanks

And now the Buuf iPhone 4 HD Theme has been totally revamped and updated on the first page!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-JNPBNvFng0[/ame]

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Doreen For This Useful Post:

Scarch (2010-11-17)

iPhone? More like MyPhone lybyerc's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Doreen View Post
    And now the Buuf iPhone 4 HD Theme has been totally revamped and updated on the first page!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-JNPBNvFng0[/ame]
    Looks awesome Doreen!!!!

Thanks

Thanks lybyerc! There will be more updates to it I want to revamp the SMS but it was a long day today and I was not up to it tonight. (so maybe in a day or so) I have to bug Stereo and see what he wants to do next okay.

@Stereo89 [email protected] is my addy, thanks a lot bud.

@Everybody
    can someone explain to me how i can give individual folders specific individual icons?

iPhoneaholic
    It's hot it's humid and there's Mosquitos!! But we also have crawfish Mardi GRAS and Burbon Street!!
    Thanks

Ok I only just jailbroke my iPod touch so if this is a silly question sorry. I like almost everything about the buuf theme except I would like to the able to use my own wallpaper? Is that possible? Also I have a few icons that wernt transferred, is anyone still doing requests? And could someone tell me how to get the icons to my iPod touch?? I don't know how to ssh?? And I love the buuf weather thing. I would love to have it but I only have a couple of dollers. Is there a minimum amount that has to be donated??
    Last edited by Junebug916; 2010-11-17 at 07:12 AM. Reason: Misspelled

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Gmaniac View Post
    @Everybody
    can someone explain to me how i can give individual folders specific individual icons?
    There is no way to assign individual images for folders (that I am aware of yet) but w/ Folder Enhancer you can put folders inside of folders so that you don't have a ton of folders all over.

Quote Originally Posted by Junebug916 View Post
    Ok I only just jailbroke my iPod touch so if this is a silly question sorry. I like almost everything about the buuf theme except I would like to the able to use my own wallpaper? Is that possible? Also I have a few icons that wernt transferred, is anyone still doing requests? And could someone tell me how to get the icons to my iPod touch?? I don't know how to ssh?? And I love the buuf weather thing. I would love to have it but I only have a couple of dollers. Is there a minimum amount that has to be donated??
    To set your own wallpaper just remove the wallpaper from the main theme and then go into your iPhone's setting and tap on Wallpaper, browse to your image directories and assign a new wall to your homescreen. As for getting new icons for this theme and how to save them from this thread please download and read the FAQ that pasturepony made avail for everyone in the first post of this thread. As for donating to me for my weather theme I "appreciate" any donation which is why I did not set a specific amount okay.

Oh and Stereo is the one taking icon request in this thread (and he does an awesome job) He too appreciates any donation for making the icons for everyone (but he never demands it)
    Last edited by Doreen; 2010-11-17 at 07:46 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Stereo89 For This Useful Post:

Dara (2010-11-17), Doreen (2010-11-17), Scarch (2010-11-17)

Art Studio, Mobile Monet, PhotoStudio (x2)
    wow wow wow and again amazing

Thanks

And Stereo updated the Notes icon too so let me post them both along w/ my funky one here as well until I get around to updating our free theme again. Now you have a choice. hehe
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -notes.png   -notes-.png   -notes-3.png  
    Last edited by Doreen; 2010-11-17 at 05:32 PM.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Doreen For This Useful Post:

Dara (2010-11-17), Scarch (2010-11-18)

iPhoneaholic
    It's hot it's humid and there's Mosquitos!! But we also have crawfish Mardi GRAS and Burbon Street!!
    Thanks

Lol sorry that ended up being a few questions huh? Umm how do you remove the wallpaper from the main theme?? I'm really sorry for being a pest.

Also If there isn't an icon for Yahoo! and Shanghai will you please make one Stereo?

"quote" As for getting new icons for this theme and how to save them from this thread please download and read the FAQ that pasturepony made avail for everyone in the first post of this thread.

I can't find this? I read the first like 10 pages.
    Last edited by Junebug916; 2010-11-17 at 05:57 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

The FAQ is located at the veryyy bottom of my first post in this thread it is a .pdf file so you just download it and it explains everything about this theme and any questions you may have.

As for the wallpaper, all you do is go into whatever theme you have and look for Wallpaper.png and simply rename it to something like Wallpaper_Off.png that way you can set your own wallpaper via the iPhone's settings and the theme wallpaper will not over ride it.

I think Stereo is working on your icons right now too okay. =)

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Ok I don't know how to do that  is it hard? Do I need to get on my computer to do that? I am so totally clueless when it comes to this!?!

Thanks

You could either download iFile from Cydia and do it from your phone by browsing to that directory or use iFunbox to do it from your computer.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Stereo89 For This Useful Post:

Dara (2010-11-17)

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Ok thank you!! I am going to get ifile and try from my iPod touch!! If I have problems can I come back and ask you for help??

Page 95 of 492 FirstFirst ... 45859394959697105145195 ... LastLast