Page 94 of 492 FirstFirst ... 44849293949596104144194 ... LastLast
Results 1,861 to 1,880 of 9824

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Buuf iPhone 4

Thanks
    Thanked 2,823 Times in 1,253 Posts

Nope remember I said to stay away from all the LockInfo files (I wish I never released that version)

Just stay focused on these three files:

1. Buuf WFC Animation:

2. Buuf Flip Clock:

3. Buuf WFC:

Then go through the steps for each folder that I put up there in "Blue" if you start pulling out all the other extra updates I gave out you will only confooze yourself further okay (so only those three files nothing that says LockInfo because all the scripts are different okay)

@ Doreen. Yes, new avatar. It was a gift. You like?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mdot80 View Post
    Cuz I'm just saying u don't get this much help from must ppl on themes like u do an I bet those r love taps
    Hey "if" I put my stuff out there I wanna see it being totally enjoyed too!

: ( Ok I figured since I got the others working I would try the lockinfo ones too

I think I have the other working ... I can see the weather and the animations just fine ... but they repeat on every page. Are they supposed to?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SeptemberC View Post
    @ Doreen. Yes, new avatar. It was a gift. You like?
    Actually looks pretty close to your other avatar which was a real pic of you. hehe!

Quote Originally Posted by catarinaah View Post
    : ( Ok I figured since I got the others working I would try the lockinfo ones too

I think I have the other working ... I can see the weather and the animations just fine ... but they repeat on every page. Are they supposed to?
    Hey don't get too brave until we get this going! hehe!
    And yes until Winterboard gets updated we no longer have per page theming available. =(

Argh! I wish it would get updated again! I miss that badly!
    Last edited by Doreen; 2010-11-16 at 04:56 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Ok, then I think I have that first part sorted out ... finally! Geesh that only took the better part of a day!

Thank u so much for your help Doreen its very appreciated!!

When can I work on the lock screen ?????

Thanks

Did you read the readme.txt files for those? You need to first go download LockInfo that app is by another Dev so I only made my theme to work w/ it. Now everyone keeps emailing me asking about how to use LockInfo. hehe!

For the LockInfo set up I put all the instructions in the file. Just make sure you pay attention to the:

1. File names
    2. File orders
    3. What zip codes or location codes to enter in the proper files okay.

Now that you got the main theme set up you can experiment w/ LockInfo just learn LockInfo first that app has a ton of features and you'd need to contact that dev for questions since I don't know his app all that well...

Enjoy!

Ya I did download it and play around with it .... thats how I had the question mark on the lockscreen.

With the file names is there three files? I only have two ... the 1 Buff WFC Ani LockInfo and 2 Buuf Flip Clock LockInfo ...

You mention another file called Buuf WFC LockInfo and I can't find it anywhere

Thanks

Nope for the LockInfo this is the setup:

1 Buuf WFC Ani LockInfo
    2 Buuf Flip Clock LockInfo
    3 Buuf WFC.theme

The third file was a file eveyone has already including you from the original Flip Clock theme. I sent out the LockInfo theme as a free gift so they only needed 1 & 2 since 3 Buuf WFC.theme they already had. So simply find the other one named: 3 Buuf WFC.theme from the other Flip Clock files and use it w/ your LockInfo setup. (That theme folder works for "both" setups)

Make sure you read that README.TXT I put in the LockInfo folder veryyy carefully it has it's own setup and the details are in there as well...

And for when you get that LockInfo set up and ask me why the Animation works on the Springboard but not the LockScreen I'm going to beat you to the punch:

The LockInfo Flip Clock is designed to work on both the LockScreen "and" the HomeScreen. The animation is designed to work only on the Homescreen for a variety of reasons but the main reason is I don't want to have people screaming at me cuz the animation will conflict w/ something running on their LockScreens. (alot of ppl use intelliscreen and a medly of other plugins on their LockScreen) when you mix that combo w/ animation it spells disaster! And then you get an incoming call and your slide to unlock will either delay or completely freeze up on you making it hard to unlock your phone quickly.

So once again the Flip Clock will work on both your LockScreen "and" your HomeScreen/Springboard "but" I've got the animation only set to run on your Homescreen along w/ your Flip Clock.

off to bed good night you guys!
    Last edited by Doreen; 2010-11-16 at 06:13 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by Doreen View Post
    Hey "if" I put my stuff out there I wanna see it being totally enjoyed too!
    We need to come up with some type of award for you an what other themes have you made an put out

Thanks

Nah no award necessary when I first started theming I remember how frustrating it was (the only diff is I was too prideful to ask for help so I wasted alot of time)

She sent me an email this morning and she finally got it all set up at about 2:30 in the morning! hehe

/me applauds cat! =)

You know that there's a surtion lockinfo that u should use it's a older ver.so it works good with custom icons I'm post it in a sec

Lockinfo im using version 2.3.4.14 Not the newest one because the newest one wont let you mix icons on the first page with the clock for some reason.you can get it from here
    http://www.*****************/showthread.php?t=32767 just put sinfuliphone where the * r
    Last edited by Mdot80; 2010-11-16 at 04:29 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

Yes it does just go into LockInfo settings and you can turn on or off "Existing First Page" and use Gridlock so you can stick your icons underneath the clock...

@Stereo89
    are you still doing icons for the buuf HD theme? cuz your art was great.

@Everybody
    can anyone tell me how to give individual folders, individual icons?

Right well maybe I need to upgrade my lockinfo cuz I use gridlock but I was to scared to try it with the new one but u said it work so I'm try it thnx

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Stereo89 For This Useful Post:

Dara (2010-11-16), Scarch (2010-11-17)

@Gmaniac

BBC news, Currency -> already exist
    Graphic Calculator -> (search for GraphIt)

Wolframalpha, Convert Units, , iMovie, Fluid FX, Paint Magic, Color Splash
    OOOOOOOO wowie i wasnt expecting them so SOON, gosh you gotta understand whats a question :P

they are amazing

Would somebody mind if they have all (or alot of haha), of the icons posted in this thread on their phone, to wrap 'em up in a .theme file? I'm too lazy to go looking for each individual one :-(.

Thanks!

@Stereo89

Have some sort of folder where you keep all those insane icons? I'd love the lot of them in a .theme file :$. Thanks, your a god.

My iPhone is a Part of Me Stereo89's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,756 Times in 673 Posts

@Antrak
    In the iPhone 4 you can't put all the icons in a single folder..but if you give me your mail in a PM i can send you the icons..
    Last edited by Stereo89; 2010-11-17 at 12:44 AM.

me too StereoPleaseThanks dude

Page 94 of 492 FirstFirst ... 44849293949596104144194 ... LastLast