Page 93 of 492 FirstFirst ... 43839192939495103143193 ... LastLast
Results 1,841 to 1,860 of 9824

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Buuf iPhone 4

Quote Originally Posted by Stereo89 View Post
    @eyecrispy

Your mail is "cat.....ecc"??
    I got it from you this morning. Thank you!

Thanks
    Thanked 2,823 Times in 1,253 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Rumeniknof View Post
    Thanks a billion Doreen !!!!
    HF at weekend... well what's left of it =D
    You're very welcome and you have a good weekend too! =)

Stereo and I are working together on "Buufy Notes" You guys can all relax and not toss rotten tomatoes at us cuz we are going to post this for "free" (no donations) in the forum for "everyone" to enjoy okay. (that way we can all just get back to having fun again) The stuff we've already posted for donations will remain but anything from this day forward everyone gets right here for free and we're thinking we're going to try to skin everything together so this should be fun. The SMS needs to be re-done badlyyyyy so that will be next after notes!

I want to share w/ you what we've finished so far. Stereo never stops amazing me w/ his talent. Look at his work.

Coming soon...

Last edited by Doreen; 2010-11-15 at 06:31 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Doreen For This Useful Post:

Scarch (2010-11-15)

iPhone? More like MyPhone lybyerc's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Doreen View Post
    You're very welcome and you have a good weekend too! =)

Stereo and I are working together on "Buufy Notes" You guys can all relax and not toss rotten tomatoes at us cuz we are going to post this for "free" (no donations) in the forum for "everyone" to enjoy okay. (that way we can all just get back to having fun again) The stuff we've already posted for donations will remain but anything from this day forward everyone gets right here for free and we're thinking we're going to try to skin everything together so this should be fun. The SMS needs to be re-done badlyyyyy so that will be next after notes!

I want to share w/ you what we've finished so far. Stereo never stops amazing me w/ his talent. Look at his work.

Coming soon...

Awesome

5. The Following User Says Thank You to lybyerc For This Useful Post:

Doreen (2010-11-15)

I have no other words to say but AWESOME!!!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to danijen For This Useful Post:

Doreen (2010-11-15)

Those notes r so sweet my phone will never be the same again 

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Mdot80 For This Useful Post:

Doreen (2010-11-15)

@Doreen, it's raining where I am this morning and I am finally seeing the animated rain bg for the first time. It's so sweet. I never thought I'd like rain.

Thanks again for all your work.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to eyecrispy For This Useful Post:

Doreen (2010-11-15)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by eyecrispy View Post
    @Doreen, it's raining where I am this morning and I am finally seeing the animated rain bg for the first time. It's so sweet. I never thought I'd like rain.

Thanks again for all your work.
    Hopefully you will get some "lightning" today. That one should blow your mind. hehe =)

Yeah I've yet to see the lighting but I know it's going to be snowing alot on my phone soon lol damn buffalo

Thanks

The snow might be the most soft and beautiful one I made it has the snow melting on the fence and snow falling on the screen. The only bad thing I can say about it? Is that I live in Cali so I will never get to see the snow on my device! Argh!!!!! hehe

Yeah since I live in Cali all I basically get to see is the Sunny weather occurrence but I've had such great feedback from everyone who is getting to enjoy the more exciting weather occurrences it really makes me sincerely happy...

Coming soon...

We decided to totally "revamp" the Free theme that is avail in the first post of this thread (but I will tell you when it has been updated w/ the new Free Notes and new look)

Stereo updated the Buuf Notes w/ a nice new Task Bar on top and the new Free Buuf 4 HD theme will be updated when we finish up the notes:

Last edited by Doreen; 2010-11-15 at 11:16 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Doreen For This Useful Post:

Scarch (2010-11-15)

Help! My dock fence is missing I checked my theme folder and Dock.png is present but it won't show up on winterboard.
    Any suggestions?Thanks!

Thanks

You must have another theme riding on top in Winterboard that has a transparent dock that is over riding your other dock in the main theme folder. So make sure the theme that has the dock you want to show is on top of all the other themes.

Most issues in winterboard are usually due to the way ppl stack or layer their themes up.

Hey dee were did u get that background pic u have in your post I need that

I'm having some problems getting everything to work properly.

- the flip clock is on the lock screen however its not in Buuf format its the original clock

- on the home screen there is no weather displayed and the icons fill the whole page. There is animation on the page tho ... the clouds keep floating across the page

I know I've done something wrong ... but can't figure it out

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mdot80 View Post
    Hey dee were did u get that background pic u have in your post I need that
    That will be included in the update we are almost done w/ the note app so possibly by tomorrow okay. =)

Quote Originally Posted by catarinaah View Post
    I'm having some problems getting everything to work properly.

- the flip clock is on the lock screen however its not in Buuf format its the original clock

- on the home screen there is no weather displayed and the icons fill the whole page. There is animation on the page tho ... the clouds keep floating across the page

I know I've done something wrong ... but can't figure it out
    Which is why I reallyyy did not want to release that free update for those that wanted the "LockInfo version" because my original theme is enough to overwhelm those that never used such a set up. So lets first get the original one set up for you so that you will get the feel of things. =)

This is the set up for the Buuf Animated Weather Flip Clock Theme so for now just ignore all those other files and look for this one. Anything that says "LockInfo just ignore right now okay)

I have these titled very easy 1,2,3, make sure they are on top in Winterboard and in that order.

Place all (3) Folders in the Winterboard Directory: /Library/Themes

In this exact order:

1 Buuf WFC Animation.theme
    2 Buuf Flip Clock.theme
    3 Buuf WFC.theme

If your "Location" is not set in all (3) themes then the Animations will not match up w/ the Weather Icon that resides on the Flip Clock nor the changing Wallpapers that will keep updating and changing upon your screen.

Also if the update "Time intervals" are not all set to update at the same time in all (3) theme folders then once again the weather occurrences which trigger the appropriate Animations, the Weather Icon on the Flip Clock and also the changing Wallpapers will not all update at the same time.

By default I have all (3) set to update every 15 mins.

Now just follow these steps...

Folder #1:
    1. Buuf WFC Animation:

Change your weather location in the Buuf WFC Animation Theme Folder by locating the locationHere.js file inside the Buuf WFC Animation Theme folder and then locate this line of code: var locale = "90012" (insert your zip in between the parenthesis)

For those of you residing outside the US simply find your "location code" listed on the left here: Weather Location Codes/IDs

In the Buuf WFC Animation Theme folder look for the "functions.js" file and find: var updateInterval = 15;
    (change the 15 mins to whatever minutes you desire)

Folder #2.
    2. Buuf Flip Clock:

For the Flip Clock you will need your WOEID for your location and in order to obtain that you need to go to: Yahoo! Weather - Weather Forecasts | Maps | News

Simply type in your zip code into the "Enter City or Zip Code Box" click on "Go" then look up into the Address Bar of your browser and in the last part of the URL your individual WOEID code will appear.

Copy that number down it will look like this: For example a Los Angeles, Ca zip code of 90012 your WOEID would appear on top in your address bar as: Los Angeles - California Weather Forecasts | Maps | News - Yahoo! Weather

So this would be your WOEID: 12795620

If you reside outside the USA simply find your WOEID on the same page by clicking on the links located below the "Enter City or Zip Code Box" For example for a France location you would click on Europe then France then keep clicking on the sublinks until you find your location and once again on top in your browser's address bar you will see: Beaunotte - Burgundy Weather Forecasts | Maps | News - Yahoo! Weather

So this would be your WOEID: 578787

More info regarding this can be found here: Yahoo! Weather - Yahoo! Developer Network

In the Buuf Flip Clock Theme folder look for the "configureMe.js" file and find: var updateInterval = 900; // In seconds, time between a new update is fetched
    (change the 900 seconds to whatever minutes you desire)

Folder #3.
    3. Buuf WFC:

Change your weather location in the Buuf WFC Theme folder by locating the configureMe.js file inside the Buuf WFC Theme folder and then locate this line of code: var locale = "90012" (insert your zip in between the parenthesis)

For those of you residing outside the US simply find your "location code" listed on the left here: Weather Location Codes/IDs

In the Buuf WFC Theme folder look for the "configureMe.js" file and find: var updateInterval = 15 //Minutes
    (change the 15 mins to whatever minutes you desire)

Short of having to jump on an airplane every 5 mins to go to everyones house and set this theme up for them I do this allll day long via email. hehe!!

So do not be embarrassed I think it's totally cool when ppl contact me after it gets set up and they say "OMG! this is soo cool it's snowing outside and it's actually snowing on my screen!" I love it. =)

Goodluck Cat you will get it if you go slow and follow those steps I will check back later I have to run out for some errands okay...
    Last edited by Doreen; 2010-11-16 at 12:37 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Doreen For This Useful Post:

catarinaah (2010-11-19), Dara (2010-11-16)

Ok, I'm dumb ... I completely overlooked the "Place all (3) Folders in the Winterboard Directory: /Library/Themes" ... SIGH I'm such a potato sometimes!

ok now the home screen has the clock and the weather and its very NICE! However the icons fill the whole page GRRRRR (I know its something dumb I'm missing!!)

As for the lockscreen I played with that lockinfo in settings and got the clock to show up but there is a big ? in the middle of it where the weather goes ...

I dont seem to have a file called Buuf WFC LockInfo theme ... just a Buuf WFC Theme ... what did I do wrong with that?
    Last edited by catarinaah; 2010-11-16 at 04:16 AM.

@ Doreen - Weather here will be crappy. . .rain, rain, rain. . No lightening, just rain LOL - Hopefully snow this week though.

@ Stereo - Lovin' it!

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SeptemberC For This Useful Post:

Doreen (2010-11-16), Stereo89 (2010-11-16)

Girl u r so helpful an sweet im get Diabetes just from talking to you lol I mean u r really there for the newbie like a on call doctor lol great job an stereo u have a gift only god can give u r going to be very rich an famous someday will u already famous to me lol cuz im all the way in new york an i know you an where the hell beebee he on vacation
    Last edited by Mdot80; 2010-11-16 at 04:15 AM.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mdot80 For This Useful Post:

Doreen (2010-11-16), Stereo89 (2010-11-16)

Thanks

Hi cat!

You're almost there, you could either use a transparent weather icon and place that on your first page and then move all your other icons over to the right page or use Grid Lock to place your icons where ever you want or iBlanks. (Several options)

Regarding the big question/? mark everyone that tells me they have a question mark normally does not read this and they enter their zip code rather then their WOEID simply read this again the WOEID is very diff from a zip code but you use your zip code to get the "WOEID" okay?

Folder #2.
    2. Buuf Flip Clock:

For the Flip Clock you will need your WOEID for your location and in order to obtain that you need to go to: Yahoo! Weather - Weather Forecasts | Maps | News

Simply type in your zip code into the "Enter City or Zip Code Box" click on "Go" then look up into the Address Bar of your browser and in the last part of the URL your individual WOEID code will appear.

Copy that number down it will look like this: For example a Los Angeles, Ca zip code of 90012 your WOEID would appear on top in your address bar as: Los Angeles - California Weather Forecasts | Maps | News - Yahoo! Weather

So this would be your WOEID: 12795620

If you reside outside the USA simply find your WOEID on the same page by clicking on the links located below the "Enter City or Zip Code Box" For example for a France location you would click on Europe then France then keep clicking on the sublinks until you find your location and once again on top in your browser's address bar you will see: Beaunotte - Burgundy Weather Forecasts | Maps | News - Yahoo! Weather

So this would be your WOEID: 578787

Quote Originally Posted by Mdot80 View Post
    Girl u r so helpful an sweet im get Diabetes just from talking to you lol I mean u r really there for the newbie like a on call doctor lol great job
    /me hits Mdot over the head w/ a bat! There take that! (we all learn everyday and prob when most of us take our last breath we'll probably realize we learned nothing too important) hehe!

Quote Originally Posted by SeptemberC View Post
    @ Doreen - Weather here will be crappy. . .rain, rain, rain. . No lightening, just rain LOL - Hopefully snow this week though.

@ Stereo - Lovin' it!
    I'd much rather have rain! I love rain and lightning and wind. my favorite weather.

Hey new avatar!
    Last edited by Doreen; 2010-11-16 at 04:15 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Doreen For This Useful Post:

catarinaah (2010-11-19), SeptemberC (2010-11-16)

Cuz I'm just saying u don't get this much help from must ppl on themes like u do an I bet those r love taps

I did use the WOEID ... mine is 9807 ... I'm gonna try urs and see if it works

I changed the WOEID to the LA # and it still doesnt work. I then entered my postal code in yahoo and it gave me another number and that one doesnt work either.

I dont seem to have a file called Buuf WFC LockInfo theme ... just a Buuf WFC Theme ... what did I do wrong with that?

I'm sorry I'm not really a computer savy programmer ... I'm just learning and usually get it all to work by fluke : )
    Last edited by catarinaah; 2010-11-16 at 04:44 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Page 93 of 492 FirstFirst ... 43839192939495103143193 ... LastLast