Page 86 of 492 FirstFirst ... 3676848586878896136186 ... LastLast
Results 1,701 to 1,720 of 9824

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Buuf iPhone 4

Thanks

Oh ! Big thank you Doreen for the link to the CFBundleIdentifer database ! I was spending way too much time searching though my iphone the apps identifiers and icon file names in plist files

2. The Following User Says Thank You to alex6241 For This Useful Post:

Doreen (2010-11-11)

@Doreen

Great stuff that dialer!! Awesome work!! This theme is getting better and better!! Love watching you creating those new things!!

@ Stereo, you rock man! Your work is extraordinarily brilliant!!

Can I please ask you to get the daft.ie app buff'ed, please?

Thanks for all!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  

4. The Following User Says Thank You to SebTheCubbyFox For This Useful Post:

Doreen (2010-11-11)

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Stereo89 For This Useful Post:

SebTheCubbyFox (2010-11-11)

Hey stereo I just sent u some money just to say thanks

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Mdot80 For This Useful Post:

Stereo89 (2010-11-11)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by alex6241 View Post
    Oh ! Big thank you Doreen for the link to the CFBundleIdentifer database ! I was spending way too much time searching though my iphone the apps identifiers and icon file names in plist files
    Also watch my vid Alex, it will show you an easy way to theme all your icons from your device without a PC and find the identifiers
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YckA8...e_gdata_player

@Stereo
    How do you make those icons?are they hand drawn? it's really amazing!
    Do you have icons for Tanzen,Scramboni?Thanks in advance!

Thanks
    Thanked 2,823 Times in 1,253 Posts

Good Morning Buufy ppls!

I found some images sent to me this morning in my mailbox when I got up and I tossed them on my phone and took a quick peek at them and this is what I seen!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OU9vC-6sLc8[/ame]

When I was sleeping over here in Cali apparently Stereo over there in Italy was working his behind off. hehe!

This is really coming out beautiful Stereo (I will be emailing you back when I wake up) but this is for your followers to see your progress!

You guys give him feedback and opinions on this so he can consider them okay? Oh and don't pay attention to that MR button he needs to Buuf that today it looks like. hehe
    Last edited by Doreen; 2010-11-11 at 04:12 PM.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Doreen For This Useful Post:

Scarch (2010-11-11)

@Stereo
    Thanks dude!
    By the way the calculator looks nice

Hello!!today my dad brings me as a gift a iphone 4!so i have just use the buuf4 theme Stereo when you have free time i want 2 icons HD!

Doodle Screw for iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad on the iTunes App Store

Train Conductor for iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad on the iTunes App Store

thanx in advance
    iPhone 4 16 GB Black (iOS 4.1)

Thanks

Here's one of the 2 dialers I'm working on.... The skulls will bite down on the #s when depressed... However, I'm not sure whether or nit the #s will be visible enough... Thank you Stereo for the # and * symbols...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Bababooey13 For This Useful Post:

Mdot80 (2010-11-11)

My iPhone is a Part of Me Stereo89's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,756 Times in 673 Posts

@karless

Are you sure that you have an iPhone 4? Because if is so, you have asked how the theme and replace the icons..so I think you're asking for the icons Buuf2...If so, please do not continue to do so..

Doodle Screw, Train Conductor
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -doodlescrew.png   -trainconductor.png  

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Stereo89 For This Useful Post:

karless (2010-11-11)

are th basic icons in the buuf HD theme folders "icons" HD as well? or do they have to be made HD...because mine dont look that HD compared to an image done by stereo

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Gmaniac View Post
    are th basic icons in the buuf HD theme folders "icons" HD as well? or do they have to be made HD...because mine dont look that HD compared to an image done by stereo
    If you are talking about my Free Buuf iPhone 4 HD theme download (located in the first post of this thread) those are in bundles and yes they are in HD yes.

Also to get all your other icons you are getting from Stereo in this thread you will need to read the FAQ done by pasturepony and also posted in my first post of this thread (located at the bottom of the first post)
    Last edited by Doreen; 2010-11-11 at 06:16 PM.

If you are talking about my Free Buuf iPhone 4 HD theme download (located in the first post of this thread) those are in bundles and yes they are in HD yes.

Also to get all your other icons you are getting from Stereo in this thread you will need to read the FAQ done by pasturepony and also posted in my first post of this thread (located at the bottom of the first post)
    well it was your free version on the frist page and the icons are all in 60x60 instead of double. and yes i read the thread

Thanks

well it was your free version on the frist page and the icons are all in 60x60 instead of double. and yes i read the thread
    There was actually another download after the first one in the first few pages that are sized properly..... Also you can get BUUF4 "BabaBuufey" from Cydia, they too are all in HD plus a POOP LOAD of extra icons with it....

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Bababooey13 View Post
    Here's one of the 2 dialers I'm working on.... The skulls will bite down on the #s when depressed... However, I'm not sure whether or nit the #s will be visible enough... Thank you Stereo for the # and * symbols...
    That looks Bababooey Buufy! Wicked! =)

Ahhh yeah I'm so sorry someone pointed that out to me that my HD icon Bundles were not updated in my first post they were buried in another post from me in this thread so yesterday when they told me I updated my file.

Soooo nowwww My "Free" Buuf iPhone 4 HD Theme has been updated on: 11-10-10 and can be downloaded here: MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

So after you get that to get all your other icons you are getting from Stereo in this thread you will need to read the FAQ done by pasturepony that is also posted in my first post of this thread and located at the bottom of the first post.

I apologize for that. (sorry)
    Last edited by Doreen; 2010-11-11 at 06:38 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Doreen For This Useful Post:

Scarch (2010-11-11)

I apologize for that. (sorry)
    hahaha no worries seriously i was just slightly confused at the begining 0.0

Thanks

Also, for those that do not know, BabaBuufey is FREE in Cydia, so the best advise I could give you is get BOTH the one the lovely Dorreen put together here AND mine in Cydia, that way you can mix and match your OWN....
    *me winking @ Doreen* ;-)

Page 86 of 492 FirstFirst ... 3676848586878896136186 ... LastLast