Page 84 of 492 FirstFirst ... 3474828384858694134184 ... LastLast
Results 1,661 to 1,680 of 9824

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Buuf iPhone 4

haven't been here for a couple days but wow! nice add-ons!
    @doreen- wicked keypad! I like it!
    @Bababooey13- I know the keyboard will be awesome! looking forward in seeing it!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to heavens_blade For This Useful Post:

Doreen (2010-11-10)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

The hi-res icons that i dumped into the Icons folder are showing up themed in the app switcher.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lwr07 View Post
    The hi-res icons that i dumped into the Icons folder are showing up themed in the app switcher.
    Wow... Mine does too... Cool

Hey guys I'm finally stumped by something I was trying to change the UIPopupAlertSheetBackground I change it b4 but now Im trying to change it again to brown but now it won't change any ideas
    Last edited by Mdot80; 2010-11-10 at 03:24 AM.

iPhone? More like MyPhone lybyerc's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jon347 View Post
    I tried to download the dialer through the email link i got but says its unavailable when i click on the link?
    Ha! It's not just me!!!! Sorry bud.

iPhone? More like MyPhone lybyerc's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jon347 View Post
    I tried to download the dialer through the email link i got but says its unavailable when i click on the link?
    Try refreshing or closing out of it completely and reopen with the link. It happens to me all the time dude. Hope it works for u.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to lybyerc For This Useful Post:

jon347 (2010-11-10)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mdot80 View Post
    Hey guys I'm finally stumped by something I was trying to change the UIPopupAlertSheetBackground I change it b4 but now Im trying to change it again to brown but now it won't change any ideas
    Did you try turning off the theme completely then enabling it again?

Quote Originally Posted by Bababooey13 View Post
    Did you try turning off the theme completely then enabling it again?
    Yeah I did

Thanks

Hi,
    I made a lock screen keypad from the buuf telephone keypad (zip attached below). I would not call it hi-res, this is just a resize and remove the keypad letters.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -screenshot.png  
    Attached Files Attached Files

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to alex6241 For This Useful Post:

lwr07 (2010-11-10), Mdot80 (2010-11-10)

My iPhone is a Part of Me RippedThemer's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,181 Times in 492 Posts

Hi all. I'm still new to theming and am having all kinds of easy problems installing this theme. I just can't remember how to do some things and needed some help. I read something about we can just put the awesome icons in the hd icons folder? Om confused on what to do after I rename them to 2x. Also I can't get the lockscreen to show the weather or the clock. The ls only shows when I am getting an incoming call. Sorry for the simple questions but I just want to get the full potential of this amazing theme. Oh and other wallpapers if available. Thanx in advance everyone

Thanks
    Thanked 2,823 Times in 1,253 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TBlog View Post
    Hi all. I'm still new to theming and am having all kinds of easy problems installing this theme. I just can't remember how to do some things and needed some help. I read something about we can just put the awesome icons in the hd icons folder? Om confused on what to do after I rename them to 2x. Also I can't get the lockscreen to show the weather or the clock. The ls only shows when I am getting an incoming call. Sorry for the simple questions but I just want to get the full potential of this amazing theme. Oh and other wallpapers if available. Thanx in advance everyone
    For the icons to show in Hd you will need to create individual bundles for each icon and there are several ways to do this but here is a quick start: CFBundleIdentifer Database

Also Bababooey has a great vid here to help everyone doing this via iFile: http://i-enthusiast.com/2010/10/buuf...ne-4-hd-theme/

As for the LockScreen issue "if" you got my theme legitimately from me (I have a small list of donators) So you can contact me and if you're on my list I will help you set it up though I never understand why everyone cannot set it up since I provided detailed instructions in "my" downloaded files.

As for trying to get the icons in HD without bundles Im still unclear if everyone is successfully getting that to work properly or not w/o negative effects in their app switcher? Anyone have any input there. (I was not around last night and need to catch up in this thread!) hehe

Quote Originally Posted by lwr07 View Post
    Hmmm so this does actually work or not? Some seem to say it does whilst other say it does not? I'm still not sure I want to waste time updating to 4.1 unless this does work for sures. I was thinking of waiting for 4.2
    Last edited by Doreen; 2010-11-10 at 04:10 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Doreen For This Useful Post:

alex6241 (2010-11-11)

Quote Originally Posted by Doreen View Post

Hmmm so this does actually work or not? Some seem to say it does whilst other say it does not? I'm still not sure I want to waste time updating to 4.1 unless this does work for sures. I was thinking of waiting for 4.2
    4.2 is rumored to come out Friday, so might as well wait.

Thanks

Friday!? Boy that is sooner then I thought then really why hassle the upgrade now. But I'm sure we will still have to wait a bit longer for the new Jailbreak again. (this jailbreaking bit is totally a royal pain) I think its rediculous they try to lock us out of our "own" property!

Quote Originally Posted by Mdot80 View Post
    Okay you guys this keeps coming up:

1. Make sure you have the popup image titled correctly: UIPopupAlertSheetBackground.png (its case sensitive okay)

2. Make sure you have that new pop up placed in the correct directory: /Library/Themes/YourTheme.theme/UIImages

3. Make sure that you have no other theme residing on top of that theme that also has another UIImages folder w/ yet another pop up image (since the one on top will over ride the one you want in the other theme folder below it)
    Last edited by Doreen; 2010-11-10 at 05:19 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Doreen For This Useful Post:

Mdot80 (2010-11-10)

Default FAQ page!
    Hi all!!

Thanks again Doreen and Bababooey for all the cool updates and again to Stero for the icons!!

So for my newest "donation" to you guys for all of your hard work, here is a 5 page FAQ on BUUF. I went through all of the 112 pages of this forum and compiled all of the questions and answers. PLEASE edit it because I may not have it 100% correct. I can email it to you in a .doc but the .doc file is too large to post :-(

Then, Doreen, can you post this on the first page so we can avoid all of the repettitive questions???

Thanks much everyone! Love the theme and the progression!!!
    Attached Files Attached Files

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to pasturepony For This Useful Post:

Doreen (2010-11-10), Mdot80 (2010-11-10), SeptemberC (2010-11-12), Stereo89 (2010-11-10)

Thanks

/me huggles pasturepony!

"Thank you!"

This is wonderful I will post the file in my first post with a link to your profile as the creator of this wonderful and informative Buuf FAQ (I'm reading it all now) Thanks again!

***Buuf FAQ*** pasturepony was kind enough to sacrifice her time to put together this wonderful Buuf FAQ for all help me! related questions please visit her profile to say "Thank you" to her! ModMyi Forums - View Profile: pasturepony (This informative FAQ is attached to this post and is located at the very bottom)

And you better be a female pasturepony cuz I see boobs in your avatar? I cannot believe how many ppl are calling me Hey Dude! when they can clearly see my cup flashing my eyes at them! hehe! How many dudes would use that as their avatar if they were male?
    Last edited by Doreen; 2010-11-10 at 06:03 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

lol!! I am most definitly female, that's my avatar and it's as similar to me as I could get the webpage to make it look!
    And, yes, I own a horse too! :-) That's us in my profile pic jumping at a fox hunt (no foxes were harmed in the making of that pic!) lol

Doreen is such a girl's name and the eyelashes are way obvious! Some people!! ;-P Us girls can get just as much into the gadgets as guys!

Thanks for the post! Hopefully I had most of the info in the FAQ correct!

Thanks

Trust me I look exactly like my cup! (give or take a few years now)

And I sincerely "Thank you" (cuz I almost killed someone yesterday over this help me stuff) hehe!

This alone means I have to give you one more huggle!

(Copy n paste from your FAQ)

How do I download these icons or how do I get rid of the white background:
    - On a computer, right click on the icon, “open in new tab,” then “save file as” from the new tab. This will ensure you don’t have the white background

hehe! (Thanks again pasturepony this is really wonderful!)
    Last edited by Doreen; 2010-11-10 at 06:20 PM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Doreen View Post
    Trust me I look exactly like my cup! (give or take a few years now)

And I sincerely "Thank you" (cuz I almost killed someone yesterday over this help me stuff) hehe!

This alone means I have to give you one more huggle!

(Copy n paste from your FAQ)

How do I download these icons or how do I get rid of the white background:
    - On a computer, right click on the icon, “open in new tab,” then “save file as” from the new tab. This will ensure you don’t have the white background

hehe! (Thanks again pasturepony this is really wonderful!)
    With the white background question, you can also "from your device" get safari download manager and iFile, when your on this thread "using safari" tap on the image once, when it loads onto it's OWN page in safari you then hold your finger on the image till it prompts you, then select DOWNLOAD, you can the view in iFile and move it, name it or just STARE at it if you like! Lol! Hope this helps, it's VERY easy to do all of this directly from your device.
    Cheers, I'm done pooping, gotta get back to work! Ahahahahah, sorry, couldn't resist :-P

Thanks

hehe! Yeah that's right (I always forget it's almost easier to save images from our devices)

Thanks

Ya know, when I don't have a HUGE amount of donators "which I don't :-P" and I'm sending out my early releases, they are usually small add ons, I just use iFile to compress and then send it in an email through iFile.... Very easy! Plus, if my donators have attachment saver and iFile, they usually just install it from their device..... Makes sharing very simple.... ;-)

Page 84 of 492 FirstFirst ... 3474828384858694134184 ... LastLast