Page 81 of 492 FirstFirst ... 3171798081828391131181 ... LastLast
Results 1,601 to 1,620 of 9824

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Buuf iPhone 4

Thanks

I don't think Doreen will mind me doing this ;-) if anybody wants this animated wallpaper where the eyes blink for your springboard and lockscreen, donate to Stereo and send me proof and I'll send you the theme...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Bababooey13 For This Useful Post:

Doreen (2010-11-09)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,823 Times in 1,253 Posts

I think that is totally sweet Bababooey! (Thank you!)

And remember you guys post what it is you want the Calculator, Notes or whatever and I'll jump on that tonight. I still cannot imagine Stereo cannot use this stuff. Thats just rediculous!
    Last edited by Doreen; 2010-11-09 at 04:17 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

@Doreen..is there any chance i can get the dialer or i should donate first?thank you in advance

iPhone? More like MyPhone rock75's Avatar
    Thanks

This is sooo cool! I will definitely donate some more coin to help Stereo! This guy does awesome work and should definately be able to enjoy his own work! I vote for the calculator...
    @Doreen will there be a separate email to donate to or just send directly to Stereo?

6. The Following User Says Thank You to rock75 For This Useful Post:

Doreen (2010-11-09)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by punxtian View Post
    @Doreen..is there any chance i can get the dialer or i should donate first?thank you in advance
    Are you on my list? Did you donate for my Buuf Animated Weather Flip Clock Theme? If you did then when I send this gift out you will automatically get it later on today. If not then when you donate to me you will get a ton of stuff along w/ the Dialer.

Quote Originally Posted by rock75 View Post
    This is sooo cool! I will definitely donate some more coin to help Stereo! This guy does awesome work and should definately be able to enjoy his own work! I vote for the calculator...
    @Doreen will there be a separate email to donate to or just send directly to Stereo?

When I do the Calculator or the Note app for Stereo I will send him the files and when you donate to "him" he will send you the link for download that is how that will work.

Okay two votes for Calculator!
    Last edited by Doreen; 2010-11-09 at 04:44 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Doreen View Post
    Are you on my list? Did you donate for my Buuf Animated Weather Flip Clock Theme? If you did then when I send this gift out you will automatically get it later on today. If not then when you donate to me you will get a ton of stuff along w/ the Dialer.

When I do the Calculator or the Note app for Stereo I will send him the files and when you donate to "him" he will send you the link for download that is how that will work.

Okay two votes for Calculator!
    I want the calculator.... Do you care if I mod it???

Thanks

3 votes for the Calculator!

Quote Originally Posted by Bababooey13 View Post
    I want the calculator.... Do you care if I mod it???
    I am only making it for Stereo but it will be "his" to do whatever he wants w/ it. I will have no say so in it after I give it to him. (so you will need to ask "him" for permission)
    Last edited by Doreen; 2010-11-09 at 05:10 PM.

one question, what are the advantages of Buuf HD over Buuf2 standard?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Gmaniac View Post
    one question, what are the advantages of Buuf HD over Buuf2 standard?
    Uhhhhh BUUF HD is in HD for iPhone 4 and BUUF2 is not.... :-P

therefore? because as far as ive seen they both use summerboard, is there like a better visual quality? by the way is there going to be more updating like the settings icons changed?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Bababooey13 View Post
    I don't think Doreen will mind me doing this ;-) if anybody wants this animated wallpaper where the eyes blink for your springboard and lockscreen, donate to Stereo and send me proof and I'll send you the theme...
    @Bababooey13 - What form of proof do you want and where should we send it?

@Doreen - Cant' wait for the dialer later, thanks again!

Thanks

therefore? because as far as ive seen they both use summerboard, is there like a better visual quality? by the way is there going to be more updating like the settings icons changed?
    There are still MANY things that CAN be changed, certain images NEED summerboard compatility to even be used "as they do not exist in the OS in the same capacity any longer" for example, if you are using my BUUF4 "BabaBuufey" then you'll se 2 totally different docks depending on weather summerboard is turned on or off.... The HD part is merrily the images in double the size and named properly so that the device knows to "basically :-P l" shrink it, since the iPhone 4 is a greatly larger pixel ratio... When you turn ON summerboard it ADDS backwards capability to sone images that's all, winterboard itself is still at full capability always.... Anything else I can help you with?

no im good now, so basically all thats been done is double the pixel size of everything, and then adding the classic iphone 4 icon extension of @2x.

Thanks

no im good now, so basically all thats been done is double the pixel size of everything, and then adding the classic iphone 4 icon extension of @2x.
    In most cases yes. But it's not that simple in just enlarging what you have, the original icon either must be that size, or you must have somebody that really knows what they are doing "like Stereo89" to refurbish them so that the larger image does not loose it's definition...
    And in alot of cases with UI images you need BOTH low and High res sizes for it to trigger, this is something I've been working on figuring out so that the theme doesn't get up to a GB in size, it's a POOP load of trial and error... I've been working on theming the UI on this thing for months, alot of things I've succeeded on is still not released nor have I shown any of it... X_x gets tough being a high voltage electrician all day, then going home and deving a theme and helping with tech issues here, twitter and I-Enthusiast, have no time lately for any personal stuff or even doing more video for my YouTube channel "pimpylongslapins".... Guess that's why it was almost real easy for me to quit yesterday, maybe looking for a reason... Lol

My iPhone is a Part of Me Stereo89's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,756 Times in 673 Posts

Hey guys....i repeat...i don't want donation of other people!!!!!!! If someone donate, he does it ONLY if he likes my work, and i said MY!...Doreen...please....then if you want this, i do ALL the images and you can replace them, ok???? my problem is that i can't try the theme that i create...just this...but i don't want that i take money of other people...Why don't you understand meeeee?????????? ='(

Could there be some kind of guide for people on how to get the theme including icons? The whole first page is real chaotic and the only thing that it's focused on is Doreen's stuff that needs donations. It isn't a very community centric thread. Further more you have to search the entire thread if you want to have the faintest idea on how to get a properly themed phone.

Quote Originally Posted by Antrak View Post
    Could there be some kind of guide for people on how to get the theme including icons? The whole first page is real chaotic and the only thing that it's focused on is Doreen's stuff that needs donations. It isn't a very community centric thread. Further more you have to search the entire thread if you want to have the faintest idea on how to get a properly themed phone.
    Antrak, I would disagree and say that this is a very community centric thread. That said, everything you need to know is buried somewhere in this very long chain. If you'd like help, I'd be happy to help you get started. Just send me a PM.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to eyecrispy For This Useful Post:

Stereo89 (2010-11-09)

Thanks

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Bababooey13 For This Useful Post:

Stereo89 (2010-11-12)

Stereo u deserve every dollar we send you u the hardest working man in the theme world right now an you don't even have a i4 witch I did not no that sorry

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Mdot80 For This Useful Post:

Stereo89 (2010-11-12)

Page 81 of 492 FirstFirst ... 3171798081828391131181 ... LastLast