Page 75 of 492 FirstFirst ... 2565737475767785125175 ... LastLast
Results 1,481 to 1,500 of 9824

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Buuf iPhone 4

Stereo - Can I get a HD snowflake, HD christmas gift box, HD christmas stocking? Thank you
    Last edited by SeptemberC; 2010-11-07 at 01:50 AM.

iPhone? More like MyPhone LooLzzz's Avatar
    Thanks

Cydia icon request:
    Flashlight

Thanks!

@Doreen, I've noticed that sometimes when I unlock my phone, your weather module seems to be requesting latest weather info from its source .... even when my refresh interval hasn't been reached yet. Do you know if that's actually happening?

I have my refresh interval set at 60 min to preserve battery.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,823 Times in 1,253 Posts

Hi eyecrispy
    That has nothing to do w/ the script but rather the way "LockInfo" works each time you unlock your phone it will force a refresh. I have no control over that. (which is why I almostttt hesitated to release that version of the Flip Clock for the LockScreen)

I'm packaging up the new update for Buuf II HD which has the new HD Dock and also I made a Live Clock as well as two new wallpapers for the LockScreen Flip Clock. I will be mailing these out to you guys that donated tonight.

All you will need to do is replace the new set of wallpapers that have the new HD Dock into your existing theme. (sorry but this new Dock will only be in Wood so it matches the "Brown" Status bars you already have in my last update okay)

After Thanksgiving passes I will be doing a brand new "Dialer" for the iPhone in HD! And that will be sent out to all the ppl that made donations to me as another gift to say "Thank you" back!

I have quite a few cool things up my sleeve but I'm going to be alittle busy around Thanksgiving time so the next update will be after Thanksgiving okay.

Here's a vid of my Buuf II HD w/ the new HD Wooden Dock and the new Live Clock. Which skins the iPhone's default Clock icon making is show actual live time. That can be downloaded off of Cydia for free. But I will type up some instructions and include everything in the update tonight.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7dWegrOE_FQ[/ame]

Sorry for the delay but that snow on the fence was a nightmare! And living in Cali I don't even get to ever see those walls and ani's! September you better let me know how they look on your phone okay? I put alot of effort into it knowing you guys will get to see it! =)
    Last edited by Doreen; 2010-11-07 at 01:13 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Doreen For This Useful Post:

Mdot80 (2010-11-07), rock75 (2010-11-07)

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Stereo89 For This Useful Post:

Dara (2010-11-07), Doreen (2010-11-07), SeptemberC (2010-11-07)

The Box is PeRfEcT. . .Can you make the snowflake a little more not so perfect. LOL - That is really hard for me to describe.
    I added a request for a Christmas Stocking to my earlier post and I didn't know if you saw it.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Stereo89 For This Useful Post:

alalename (2010-11-09), Dara (2010-11-07), Doreen (2010-11-07), SeptemberC (2010-11-07)

LOL - Not Stock icons. . .a Stocking. . .
    -stocking.jpg

Sorry for the translation

Snowflake - Got it! It's great.

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Stereo89 For This Useful Post:

alalename (2010-11-09), Dara (2010-11-07), Doreen (2010-11-07), LooLzzz (2010-11-07), Scarch (2010-11-07), SeptemberC (2010-11-07)

@ Stereo Awesome

17. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Stereo89 For This Useful Post:

alalename (2010-11-09), Dara (2010-11-07), Doreen (2010-11-07), Mdot80 (2010-11-07), rock75 (2010-11-07), SeptemberC (2010-11-07)

Quote Originally Posted by Doreen View Post
    Hi eyecrispy
    That has nothing to do w/ the script but rather the way "LockInfo" works each time you unlock your phone it will force a refresh. I have no control over that. (which is why I almostttt hesitated to release that version of the Flip Clock for the LockScreen)

Doreen, I don't use the LockInfo clock/weather. I use the homescreen one.

iPhone? More like MyPhone rock75's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Stereo89 View Post
    New (test) AppStore icons!!!

What do you think about these??????

(We arrived at the hundredth page! Yuppiiieeeee!!! )
    Wow! Those look great!

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rock75 For This Useful Post:

Stereo89 (2010-11-07), Unclefish416 (2010-11-07)

Doreen, I received your new clock updates. One question -- are these updates only for the LockInfo clock? Or is it available for the homescreen clock as well?

Thanks

Default Connectus
    Hi Stereo89... I humbly request a Connectus icon.

Many thanks,
    Dara
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -photo.png  

Yes we hit that 100make good job everyone keep it up

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by eyecrispy View Post
    Doreen, I don't use the LockInfo clock/weather. I use the homescreen one.
    Hmmm my phone is always on so it's always connected I never see a pushed refresh unless I catch it when I first unlock my phone usually that's the norm w/ the lockscreen specially when you have Intelliscreen or LockInfo running but as for the Homescreen I'm not sure what is going on w/ your device.

Quote Originally Posted by eyecrispy View Post
    Doreen, I received your new clock updates. One question -- are these updates only for the LockInfo clock? Or is it available for the homescreen clock as well?
    These are for the Flip Clock "only" (whether the Flip Clock is on your LockScreen or your HomeScreen it doesn't matter as long as it's the Flip Clock theme)

That other version I made before that had no Flip Clock has the weather icons painted on each of the wallpapers but now that I made the Flip Clock version the weather icons are taken off the wallpapers and are now residing ontop of the Flip Clock so these themes are completely designed two totally different ways...

1. For the Live Clock you will need "LiveClock for iPhone 4" Which can be downloaded for Free off of Cydia. Make sure to place that folder on top of any other themes if it still does not skin the iPhone's default Clock icon then make sure you turn off any bundles or icon folders that have any Clock icons in them.

2. For the New HD Dock Wallpapers (Backup your orignal folder) and then simply drop the entire Buuf Folder into your Buuf WFC LockInfo "Icon Sets" folder.

3. Then add my Icons folder into your Buuf WFC LockInfo theme if you wish to have your main dock icons lowriding like mine are in the vid. As I've got these dock icons specifically designed to lay this way on the dock. (and "no" you cannot get them to lay low this way using bundles)

4. Add the Info.plist file into your Buuf WFC LockInfo theme folder to "Turn Off" all text underneath your icons on the Springboard as well as your Dock.

5. For the new LockBackground.png just drop the one you want into your Buuf Flip Clock LockInfo theme folder.
    Last edited by Doreen; 2010-11-07 at 05:34 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

I installed the theme, the clock, and the animated weather, but the weather is only animated after I unlock the phone and am looking at the springboard. Did I install it wrong or is this how it's supposed to be? If this is how it's supposed to be, does anybody know how to make the lock screen weather animated?

Thanks

I think I just responded to an email from you but I will answer you here as well. The Flip Clock is designed to work on both the LockScreen "and" the HomeScreen. The animation is designed to work only on the Homescreen for a variety of reasons but the main reason is I don't want to have people screaming at me cuz the animation will conflict w/ something running on their LockScreens. (alot of ppl use intelliscreen and a medly of other plugins on their LockScreen) when you mix that combo w/ animation it spells disaster! And then you get an incoming call and your slide to unlock will either delay or completely freeze up on you making it hard to unlock your phone quickly.

So once again the Flip Clock will work on both your LockScreen "and" your HomeScreen/Springboard "but" I've got the animation only set to run on your Homescreen along w/ your Flip Clock.

Page 75 of 492 FirstFirst ... 2565737475767785125175 ... LastLast