Page 64 of 492 FirstFirst ... 1454626364656674114164 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,280 of 9824

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Buuf iPhone 4

Thanks
    Thanked 2,823 Times in 1,253 Posts

Thank you lybyerc. =)

Packing it up and getting things together okay...

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Stereo89 For This Useful Post:

can7 (2010-10-31), Dara (2010-10-31), Doreen (2010-10-31)

Thanks

Okay my update has been sent out and I found this random vid on YouTube that might be useful for a few people that are confused about LockInfo but I forgot to include it in the readme file so I will post it here:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mB0OXM-wxZQ&feature=related[/ame]
    Last edited by Doreen; 2010-10-31 at 04:35 AM.

@ Doreen - I had to giggle as I was thinking about posting this question. You mentioned the sun and sticking it's tongue out. When does that happen. I have never seen it.
    Also, I've been showing my phone off as if it were my new born child. People are LOVING your theme!

@ Doreen - What email addy did you use for me?
    Last edited by SeptemberC; 2010-10-31 at 05:40 AM.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to SeptemberC For This Useful Post:

Doreen (2010-10-31)

Great job with the LockInfo screen, Doreen! Looks great. I'm trying to decide if I'm gonna use that or your original one because I really like the idea of having the clock only on the first screen, but I really need to have my calendar and emails on my lock screen for work.

If anyone knows how to get Lockinfo to have a different lock screen and home screen, please share.

Great job again, Doreen. I can't stop looking at this new theme because it's so awesome. Have a gerat Halloween.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to eyecrispy For This Useful Post:

Doreen (2010-10-31)

@ Doreen. You mentioned the sun and sticking it's tongue out. When does that happen. I have never seen it.

iPhone? More like MyPhone rock75's Avatar
    Thanks

Smile Unable to open .png files?
    First just wanted to say THANK YOU to everyones hard work on these Super Kewl Buuf themes! I have had Buuf2 installed since my 3G and have just got my iPhone 4 to find that a lot of themes were not working. After hours of reading and searching tons of posts I now have a great looking phone using Bababooey's theme. I will definately be donating soon. I will also be trying out Doreen's great weather themes as well.

I just have one puzzeling question... I have transfered all the themes to my desktop and want to start mixing and matching to create my own twist on the Buuf theme. I can see and open all .png files except the ones in the Bababooey folders... they just show up as black squares. Any ideas why I can not view or open them?

Quote Originally Posted by rock75 View Post
    First just wanted to say THANK YOU to everyones hard work on these Super Kewl Buuf themes! I have had Buuf2 installed since my 3G and have just got my iPhone 4 to find that a lot of themes were not working. After hours of reading and searching tons of posts I now have a great looking phone using Bababooey's theme. I will definately be donating soon. I will also be trying out Doreen's great weather themes as well.

I just have one puzzeling question... I have transfered all the themes to my desktop and want to start mixing and matching to create my own twist on the Buuf theme. I can see and open all .png files except the ones in the Bababooey folders... they just show up as black squares. Any ideas why I can not view or open them?
    No idea but if you can see it on the phone it's there. I personally prefer doing my mix/match using iFile right on the phone. Try it out, it really is easier. @babooey13 posted a video about this. I won't link it so people will have to read the forum to get the info. )

If you don't like that and definitely want to edit on your computer post a few details like OS and ssh method please.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Sherm23 For This Useful Post:

rock75 (2010-10-31)

I have got the Flip clock and the weather live worked on my lockscreen, but the animatons still didn't work. It works only on home screen instead of lockscreen. If anybody know how to do it, please help me out. I just need it to work perfectly on my lockscreen. Thanks

Thanks

Happy Halloween everyone! Don't forget Doreens Halloween theme :-)
    http://is.gd/gvLBX i-Enthusiast blog

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Bababooey13 For This Useful Post:

Doreen (2010-10-31)

Quote Originally Posted by phoenix173 View Post
    I have got the Flip clock and the weather live worked on my lockscreen, but the animatons still didn't work. It works only on home screen instead of lockscreen. If anybody know how to do it, please help me out. I just need it to work perfectly on my lockscreen. Thanks
    I assume that this is the Lockinfo version?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sherm23 View Post
    No idea but if you can see it on the phone it's there. I personally prefer doing my mix/match using iFile right on the phone. Try it out, it really is easier. @babooey13 posted a video about this. I won't link it so people will have to read the forum to get the info. )

If you don't like that and definitely want to edit on your computer post a few details like OS and ssh method please.
    I'll post it! Muahahahah ;-P
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YckA8...e_gdata_player

Thanks

iFile saves everyone tons of time, and no need to worry about optimized png files not showing up on desktop.... Still trying to get the time to do an in-depth video on using it... But life has been crazy and barely have time to enhance the theme, answer questions and campaign for my friends here.....

Thanks

I think I'm going to integrate this enhanced "personalized" wallpaper that stereo made me into the theme itself for the lockscreen for the final public release... What do you guys think? I like the subtle "Bababuufey" shadow on the bottom...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  

hi can i check i try to use the icons here but it seems very big on my phone? why is this so?

And anyone share the buufed lock slider? and intructions?

im having the same issue too.. can anyone help? i had set the location in the 3 folders, and time interval set at 60min.. but only the home screen had animation, bt not the lockscreen
    Last edited by djerfrey; 2010-10-31 at 05:43 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by rock75 View Post

You can not see them (they show as black) because they have be optimized (for Winterboard). Therefore our PC's can not convert them back to be able to view them. Using iFile you should be able to see them.

nice video bababooey!thanks to you I've been usning ifile after watching your video.how can i theme my phone like yours with the custom sms screen, fonts etc.also what is that thing yo do with the lockscreen at the beggining of the video?thanks man.

iPhone? More like MyPhone rock75's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sherm23 View Post

Happy Halloween everyone! Sherm23, thanx for the tip on ifile... i found this and bababooey's video right after i posted last night, great video Bababooey, very helpfull, thank you! i really like it and will be using it quite a bit, definately easier than ssh'ing back and fourth. just need to fix my paypal not working for some reason): then i can enable all the features.

Still need to try and figure out why some of Bababooey's .png files do not show up on my computer though, if i ever figure this out i will post the fix... if anyone has any ideas i am using 64 bit Vista and can see, open, and edit "all" other .png files in any other theme except for Bababbooey's (some of these just show up blank and when i try to open it says "invalid image") SSH with WinSCP.

Quote Originally Posted by SeptemberC View Post
    You can not see them (they show as black) because they have be optimized (for Winterboard). Therefore our PC's can not convert them back to be able to view them. Using iFile you should be able to see them.
    SeptemberC, Thank You! You just saved me about a billion minutes of frustrating searching!
    Last edited by rock75; 2010-10-31 at 06:37 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SeptemberC View Post
    @ Doreen - I had to giggle as I was thinking about posting this question. You mentioned the sun and sticking it's tongue out. When does that happen. I have never seen it.
    Also, I've been showing my phone off as if it were my new born child. People are LOVING your theme!

@ Doreen - What email addy did you use for me?
    I sent you two emails are you not getting them? Also if your weather says the word "Sunny" on the left of the clock then the Sunny Face w/ the tongue should be appearing and dissappearing but what is happening is ppl think when their weather shows a feed that says "Fair" and they have sun outside that the ani should trigger but it will only pop on via the script feeds and that one is configured for code 32 (which is sunny)

Quote Originally Posted by eyecrispy View Post
    Great job with the LockInfo screen, Doreen! Looks great. I'm trying to decide if I'm gonna use that or your original one because I really like the idea of having the clock only on the first screen, but I really need to have my calendar and emails on my lock screen for work.

If anyone knows how to get Lockinfo to have a different lock screen and home screen, please share.

Great job again, Doreen. I can't stop looking at this new theme because it's so awesome. Have a gerat Halloween.
    "Thank you" back I'm happy you're enjoying it! =)

If you have the ani's on the LockScreen it will "Choke" trust me you don't want this running that way. The Clock alone is pulling enough resources there. (sometimes what will happen also is the ani will jam your lockscreen for a few seconds and you cannot unlock your phone quickly for incoming calls) so I have it set up to be used on the LockScreen but w/o the ani's running and then on the HomeScreen "with" the ani's running okay.

Quote Originally Posted by Bababooey13 View Post
    Happy Halloween everyone! Don't forget Doreens Halloween theme :-)
    iPhone Halloween Theme i-Enthusiast blog
    "Thank you" Bababooey! Everytime I see my Puppy "Lil Booey" I think of you now! I love my Buufy Puppy!!!
    Last edited by Doreen; 2010-10-31 at 07:17 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

My iPhone is a Part of Me Stereo89's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,756 Times in 673 Posts

@eyecrispy

Sorry for the question, but you made the donation? because I have not received any notification...I would not wish you had done something wrong and you had lost money...

ESPN Which app is??

Some...

ESPN Fantasy Football, Yahoo Fantasy Football, Notified, Craigsphone, Groupon, Urbanspoon
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -espn-fantasy-football.png   -yahoo-fantasy-football.png   -notified.png   -craigsphone.png   -groupon.png   -urbanspoon.png  

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Stereo89 For This Useful Post:

Dara (2010-10-31), Scarch (2010-11-02)

Page 64 of 492 FirstFirst ... 1454626364656674114164 ... LastLast