Page 62 of 492 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472112162 ... LastLast
Results 1,221 to 1,240 of 9824

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Buuf iPhone 4

Thanks
    Thanked 2,823 Times in 1,253 Posts

Sorry for the delay (it feels like I'm uploading a Cow w/ these vids!)

LockInfo has some really cool features, check out the "Clock Swipe" when I go to page 2 on my device. The only thing I stilllll cannot figure out still is how to get the ani's to run "on top" of the clock using LockInfo. *sigh*

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9xC4oSMc3s[/ame]
    Last edited by Doreen; 2010-10-30 at 06:17 AM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Doreen View Post
    Sorry for the delay (it feels like I'm uploading a Cow w/ these vids!)

LockInfo has some really cool features, check out the "Clock Swipe" when I go to page 2 on my device. The only thing I stilllll cannot figure out still is how to get the ani's to run "on top" of the clock using LockInfo. *sigh*

YouTube - Clock Swipe
    FREAKING AWESOME!!! CAN iHaz...????? hehehe ;-P

Thanks
    Thanked 2,823 Times in 1,253 Posts

Of course! I already mentioned I will be sending this out as an update to my theme as a "Thank you" back to everyone. I'm just still fighting w/ these stupid scripts and testing it. I want the rain and snow to fall ontop of the Clock and the sun is going to be an issue since on my theme I have the Buuf Sunny animated face that pops out and sticks the tongue out and then fades away remember? But w/ this update my ani's are all running in the Background therefore this is an issue w/ the way I have my original theme designed. =(

And I can't seem to figure this issue out before I release it and send it out to you guys. Plus that little UFO I have that fly's across the screen will be flying behind the clock now so I need to redo that animation and lower that UFO in the script so it flys "below" the clock now. Argh! I'm so upset! hehe

Anyways, Goodnight you guys I'll go fiddle around w/ this iFile tonight as well...

Thanks!
    Last edited by Doreen; 2010-10-30 at 06:27 AM.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Doreen For This Useful Post:

SeptemberC (2010-10-30)

Thanks

Of course! I already mentioned I will be sending this out as an update to my theme as a "Thank you" back to everyone. I'm just still fighting w/ these stupid scripts and testing it. I want the rain and snow to fall ontop of the Clock and the sun is going to be an issue since on my theme I have the Buuf Sunny animated face that pops out and sticks the tongue out and then fades away remember? But w/ this update my ani's are all running in the Background therefore this is an issue w/ the way I have my original theme designed. =(

And I can't seem to figure this issue out before I release it and send it out to you guys. Plus that little UFO I have that fly's across the screen will be flying behind the clock now so I need to redo that animation and lower that UFO in the script so it flys "below" the clock now. Argh! I'm so upset! hehe

Anyways, Goodnight you guys I'll go fiddle around w/ this iFile tonight as well...

Thanks!
    Goodnight girl... And goodnight everyone else.... 2010 I'm outta here yo.... Peace! :-P

My iPhone is a Part of Me Stereo89's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,756 Times in 673 Posts

@[email protected]

PDaNet
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -pdanet.png  
    http://news.deviantart.com/article/64492/ An interview to great Mattahan!!!The creator of Buuf!
    If You like my work, please donate via PayPal to [email protected]. Thank You

Thanks!
    @doreen I feel somewhat bad or even showing you that thread. I also feel bad that I have just about zero time to help you with the coding issues. I hope you don't drive yourself crazy setting it up for lockinfo.

Also iFile let's you bonjour to your phone making for a quick file upload over wifi. I use it for simple things. Big stuff goes on cyberduck. Also I edit plist right there on the iPhone. Cut out the middle manchine! Oh! I kill me! /corny/

As to the organization. I can donate some space on my mobile me account for a webpage that allows searching for and storing buuf icons. Some thing like this where you can download all files in the bundle might be the best route. Especially with multiple icons for an app.

-I want my two cents back-

@Stereo89 could you do these icons for me please

TV Forecast
    iTV Shows
    TV tracker
    Premiership
    My Football
    FFPoints
    Spurs
    LiveScore
    Sickipedia
    My Vodafone
    LotteryView

My iPhone is a Part of Me Stereo89's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,756 Times in 673 Posts

@kifdavis

Hipstamatic, Pocket Informant, Labyrinth, I Dig It

@mcruz

The first...

Pocket Frogs, SBSchedule, SE Asia, Shenzhen, Signature, Solitaire City, StreetSmart, Tawag Pinoy2, Tech Junkie, TextArtPro, TouchPets
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -hipstamatic.png   -pocketinformant.png   -labyrinth.png   -idigit.png   -pocketfrog.png   -sbschedule.png   -se-asia.png   -shenzhen.png  

-signature.png   -solitaire-city.png   -streetsmart.png   -tawagpinoy.png   -tech-junkie.png   -textartpro.png   -buildaword.png  
    http://news.deviantart.com/article/64492/ An interview to great Mattahan!!!The creator of Buuf!
    If You like my work, please donate via PayPal to [email protected]. Thank You

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Stereo89 For This Useful Post:

Dara (2010-10-30), mcruz (2010-10-30)

Thanks

I almost forgot Doreen, with iFile you can also zip/unzip, unrar, text edit, email, save to camera roll...... Etc.....
    ;-P

Girl u have to be plying with use about ifile smart as you is 

Hey Stereo

would you be so kind and recreate the two attached to fix some cubby fox?? :P

thanks man!! you rock!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0164.png   -img_0165.png  

Wow this thread has moved very, very fast since I last checked it.

I had (unsurprisingly) a somewhat n00bish question - does anyone know how I can make the folder icon on the phone actually hold all of the little tiny thumbnails? I downloaded a corrected folder icon a while back but for the life of me can't find where to put it.

Also, yet again, does anyone know if its possible to restore non themed apps to their default appearance?

Thanks so much,

You have to go under buuf4 bundles an put in com.apple.springbroad an replace all three with the new one hope that help

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Mdot80 For This Useful Post:

Cpfoxhunt (2010-10-30)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Cpfoxhunt View Post
    Wow this thread has moved very, very fast since I last checked it.

I had (unsurprisingly) a somewhat n00bish question - does anyone know how I can make the folder icon on the phone actually hold all of the little tiny thumbnails? I downloaded a corrected folder icon a while back but for the life of me can't find where to put it.

Also, yet again, does anyone know if its possible to restore non themed apps to their default appearance?

Thanks so much,
    Stereo, Doreen and myself fixed the folder.... It's some pages back, Doreens was the final cut, if you watch my video that's been posted here many times, it explains why we cannot changed the un themed icons to there original state... It took alot of trial and error to find out how to remove the black background from the themed ones just using winterboard alone, that's why I included a huge icon pack in my theme and the video shows you a quick and easy way to theme those icons yourself ;-)

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Bababooey13 For This Useful Post:

Cpfoxhunt (2010-10-30)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mdot80 View Post
    You have to go under buuf4 bundles an put in com.apple.springbroad an replace all three with the new one hope that help
    Yeah.... What he said... Lol... Wud up big M? ;-)

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Bababooey13 For This Useful Post:

Cpfoxhunt (2010-10-30)

Ah thanks, I was looking in UIimages.
    Cheers!

C

Green Apple
    Thanks

@bababooey13

I finally got everything set up bundles and all an just realized that sbsettings isn't themed. Is that a separate download from the theme?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kifdavis View Post
    @bababooey13

I finally got everything set up bundles and all an just realized that sbsettings isn't themed. Is that a separate download from the theme?
    You need to go into sbsettings select "more" and go to your themes there and activate... Its activated through sbsettings not winterboard...

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Bababooey13 View Post
    You need to go into sbsettings select "more" and go to your themes there and activate... Its activated through sbsettings not winterboard...
    I feel silly now. That was so simple yet I never knew that! Thanks so much!

Is there sbsettings for this theme lol forgot about sb
    Last edited by can7; 2010-10-30 at 07:19 PM.

Page 62 of 492 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472112162 ... LastLast