Page 58 of 492 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068108158 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,160 of 9824

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Buuf iPhone 4

Quote Originally Posted by Stereo89 View Post

@eyecrispy

GuitarToolKit (is it good?)
    It's awesome! Thank you so much.

Can anyone help me figure out why my docked icon labels won't go away? I turned it off in Winterboard and nothing. Turns off fine for nondocked app labels.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Stereo89 For This Useful Post:

Dara (2010-10-29), Doreen (2010-10-29), SebTheCubbyFox (2010-10-29), Tommo (2010-10-29)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by eyecrispy View Post
    Can anyone help me figure out why my docked icon labels won't go away? I turned it off in Winterboard and nothing. Turns off fine for nondocked app labels.
    Use the original info.plist from my theme, if you deleted it "tisk tisk" you can download it from another repo "if you used insanelyi get it from modmyi" or vise versa... Then just apply that plist to your modded version....

Thanks

And I'm done for a while...... :-)
    Weather and MOST of my status stuff....

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Bababooey13 For This Useful Post:

Stereo89 (2010-10-29)

@Doreen

So my iPhone's battery has draining quicker than usual so I want to extend the update interval to 60 minutes instead of every 15 minutes but when it comes to the clock it's in seconds... What number should I put to have it update the same time as the other 2 themes... I hope I explained myself good enough

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mrjsantos View Post
    @Doreen

So my iPhone's battery has draining quicker than usual so I want to extend the update interval to 60 minutes instead of every 15 minutes but when it comes to the clock it's in seconds... What number should I put to have it update the same time as the other 2 themes... I hope I explained myself good enough
    Pretty sure it's 3600
    It's the number of seconds

Thanks
    Thanked 2,823 Times in 1,253 Posts

@Doreen

Hi mrj yeah you could uncheck the animation folder for one when you just want the clock and the changing wallpapers which will update the weather as well. Or change the mins to 60 like you said on the two theme folders you simply put the 60 as instructed in the readme.txt file and on the Clock you would need to multiply the number of mins per 60 (which is the number of secs per min) to get the total number for the config file.

So for the clock like kif said you enter 3600 in the config file (everything is explained in the readme file so review that if you are still unsure what line of code it is)
    Last edited by Doreen; 2010-10-29 at 05:46 AM.

Default 24 hour clock
    Hey Doreen, wondering if you've had a chance to look into the 24 hour clock issue? Love the theme! Thanks for your work.

@Doreen thanks for the input but the configuration file that is in seconds there's another second input beneath to retry should I just put 3660 for that?

Thanks

Hey Doreen, wondering if you've had a chance to look into the 24 hour clock issue? Love the theme! Thanks for your work.
    Sorry I did look but when I tested the script it still keeps giving me 12 hour time. I think it's being stubborn. But I will try to figure it out when I've got more time. I didn't even think anyone would ask me that. hehe!

@Doreen thanks for the input but the configuration file that is in seconds there's another second input beneath to retry should I just put 3660 for that?
    In the Buuf Flip Clock Theme folder look for the "configureMe.js" file and find: var updateInterval = 900; // In seconds, time between a new update is fetched

mrj change the 900; to 3600;

Also mrj make sure whatever you change in one theme folder to change everything the same in all (3) theme folders since all three themes are layered to work together.
    Last edited by Doreen; 2010-10-29 at 03:59 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by BradTN View Post
    Im trying to replace my bitesms icon and i have used the folders indicated in the database but they are not working? anyone have any success?

ok so i have noticed that when adding icons with the correct bundle folder name and correct icon name the icons still do not change.... first i thought it might be a typo in the bundleidentifier database so i went and retrieved some of the bundleidentifiers myself and the correct icon name both of which were the same with the database, yet still no change? I am adding these bundles to the hd bundle theme posted here, I found changing the icons for system icons like mobilephone calendar etc work fine, but downloaded apps do not. and this theme is at the top of the list to be loaded in winterboard am i missing something?
    OMG! I did not have this problem on my phone but I just set up my daughters phone. . .Now I have this same problem. I replaced the bitesms icon in the app itself and created the bundle for it. I did a respring, reboot, a power and homescreen button reboot, power down, cussed at it, cried at it, still no luck. . .WTF

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SeptemberC View Post
    OMG! I did not have this problem on my phone but I just set up my daughters phone. . .Now I have this same problem. I replaced the bitesms icon in the app itself and created the bundle for it. I did a respring, reboot, a power and homescreen button reboot, power down, cussed at it, cried at it, still no luck. . .WTF
    I had this problem for Twitbird Pro once. I couldn't get the icon to change no matter what I did. I have no idea why. I ultimately just gave up but after a few days I restored my phone and it worked after that. (Not that I recommend you do that) But after days of trying different icons and bundles I was stuck.

I just realized that the pic in my earlier post didn't show what I was talking about.

I can't get rid of my docked icon labels using Winterboard. It stays black even when I choose "No Dock Icon Labels" and move it to the top of the list.

Can I accomplish the same thing some another way? See pic attached to see what I'm talking about.

the best icons stereo thank you so much

can you buuf me this icons please?
    Airport NSF
    Hotel Dash
    IbisMail

MultiCleaner
    My Movies
    NotifyMe2
    OffMaps
    P Tracker
    Packing Pro
    Philipines
    Philippines
    Philippine
    PPG!HKPRO
    QuickDo
    PhotoCaps

thank you again stereo for everything
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -airport-nsf.png   -hotel-dash.png   -ibismail-.png  
    Attached Images Attached Images             

Stereo89 - Thank you so much for the Battleship icon - It turned out AWESOME.

I've got a few more but for right now how about an icon for What's On
    -whats-.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Bababooey13 View Post
    Use the original info.plist from my theme, if you deleted it "tisk tisk" you can download it from another repo "if you used insanelyi get it from modmyi" or vise versa... Then just apply that plist to your modded version....
    Maybe it's just cause I'm OVERLY tired, but, the info.plist from your theme - place it in which of Doreen folders?

doreen is the white iconset available? i want to try it out. is this the one that comes with a red dock?

thanks

Thanks

I just realized that the pic in my earlier post didn't show what I was talking about.

I can't get rid of my docked icon labels using Winterboard. It stays black even when I choose "No Dock Icon Labels" and move it to the top of the list.

Can I accomplish the same thing some another way? See pic attached to see what I'm talking about.
    In my 3 Buuf WFC.theme folder look for the Info-Off.plist file rename it to Info.plist and all the text on your screen will be transparent.

I turned it off cuz alot of ppl kept saying where is all my text under my apps. And I personally don't like text on my screen.

So simply rename that file okay.

Quote Originally Posted by mcruz View Post
    doreen is the white iconset available? i want to try it out. is this the one that comes with a red dock?

thanks
    Hi nope I never made the white fence it does not work w/ the snow so I won't be making that set. sorry, but I did toss up some ss's several pages back in this thread to show everyone why. (the snow is invisible) I made Red, Brown and Grey and they are all in the Extras folders...
    Last edited by Doreen; 2010-10-29 at 05:48 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by Doreen View Post
    In my 3 Buuf WFC.theme folder look for the Info-Off.plist file rename it to Info.plist and all the text on your screen will be transparent.

I turned it off cuz alot of ppl kept saying where is all my text under my apps. And I personally don't like text on my screen.

So simply rename that file okay.
    @Doreen -- renaming the file did not work. any other ideas?

Page 58 of 492 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068108158 ... LastLast