Page 56 of 492 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866106156 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,120 of 9824

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Buuf iPhone 4

I find a lot of the hd icons ive replaced either have a black background appear behind them or it looks like the icon is behind a square glass window?

For those of you using Doreen's fantastic new clock and weather theme, how are you setting up your pages? are you using 5 icons per row and only using two or three rows? Or just using more folders? Just curious because I love this theme but I also don't want to have 30 pages of apps either.

iPhone? More like MyPhone lybyerc's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by eyecrispy View Post
    For those of you using Doreen's fantastic new clock and weather theme, how are you setting up your pages? are you using 5 icons per row and only using two or three rows? Or just using more folders? Just curious because I love this theme but I also don't want to have 30 pages of apps either.
    I'm using 5 row dock and springboard. I've got 2 folders and 4 category icons. All on 3 pages
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  

Thanks

Has anybody figured out a way to use wallpaper pages on ios 4.x yet? That would be soooooo great to have multiple wallpapers on our different pages to cover the weather and flip clock..... Ahhh the good ol days... :-P

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lybyerc View Post
    I'm using 5 row dock and springboard. I've got 2 folders and 4 category icons. All on 3 pages
    You are still using the old folders..... I'll send you the replacement later bro ;-) remind me if I forget.... On twitter.... Wish modmyi app had push :-P

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Bababooey13 View Post
    You are still using the old folders..... I'll send you the replacement later bro ;-) remind me if I forget.... On twitter.... Wish modmyi app had push :-P
    Thx bud

@bababooey

Yea man if you find out how to do pages, let me know... Have you tried throwing (~iPhone) after page 1??... I just had to rename a **** load of files in my chatkit to work with 4.1 and every file I had to add that ~iphone

@anyone that can help

I know this is off topic but does anyone know a way to change the font on ios4.1?? Thanks in advance for any input

Lybyerc, did you do anything to not cover up the humidity and "temp from" section? my icons cover that up and yours seems less obsecured.

Quote Originally Posted by mrjsantos View Post
    @anyone that can help

I know this is off topic but does anyone know a way to change the font on ios4.1?? Thanks in advance for any input
    There is a nice website with cool tuts that explains how to do it and has loads of fonts you can download and use with any theme! Not sure if I can link it here so will send you a priv msg.

@seb

Is that only for iPhone 4 because I have a 3GS

Thanks

Lybyerc, did you do anything to not cover up the humidity and "temp from" section? my icons cover that up and yours seems less obsecured.
    @eyecrispy

Not intentionally. Which icon u put underneath makes a difference. Just 10 blank icons from iblank per page. That's it. 5 row springboard makes all the icons the perfect size for it. Post a screenshot of ur homepage plz. Maybe I'll see something that will help.

@eyecrispy

Not intentionally. Which icon u put underneath makes a difference. Just 10 blank icons from iblank per page. That's it. 5 row springboard makes all the icons the perfect size for it. Post a screenshot of ur homepage plz. Maybe I'll see something that will help.
    Here is my screen. If you have insight, I'd appreciate it!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by mrjsantos View Post
    @seb

Is that only for iPhone 4 because I have a 3GS
    If you run 3.x OS then you can use FontSwap from Cydia - I used it on my iP2, if you run 4.x OS just follow the tut. Should work regardless of the iP.

Thanks

iPhoneruler.net for all your iPhone 4 and 4.x fonts! Cheers

Thanks

Could have solved ALL of one guys problems if he was not rude yesterday..... Oh well.... Maybe that individual should actually read the thread and expect people to do everything for him.....

Quote Originally Posted by Stereo89 View Post
    @eyecrispy

AccuWeather, PingChat! (x2), AcroBible, GuitarToolkit, NetNewsWire, FML (x2), McAfee EMM

Do you like them?
    Stereo, would you mind redoing the GuitarToolkit one? it looks very close to the original. Can you make it just the guitar pick or something like that?

Thanks

Here is my screen. If you have insight, I'd appreciate it!!
    What r u using to make it 5 rows? Iconoclasm?

Stereo thanks so much. can you please convert another set for me please?

GlobeServices
    iP
    iSocialize
    iTranslate
    Mark On Calls
    mBox Mail
    miniBus
    ModMyi
    MTR Ride
    Mobile Maps Southeast Asia

Attached Images Attached Images           

What r u using to make it 5 rows? Iconoclasm?
    Five Column Springboard. Are there others that are better? I don't really want to deal with the invisible icons and all that if it doesn't make a difference.

Page 56 of 492 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866106156 ... LastLast