Page 55 of 492 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765105155 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,100 of 9824

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Buuf iPhone 4

Im trying to replace my bitesms icon and i have used the folders indicated in the database but they are not working? anyone have any success?

ok so i have noticed that when adding icons with the correct bundle folder name and correct icon name the icons still do not change.... first i thought it might be a typo in the bundleidentifier database so i went and retrieved some of the bundleidentifiers myself and the correct icon name both of which were the same with the database, yet still no change? I am adding these bundles to the hd bundle theme posted here, I found changing the icons for system icons like mobilephone calendar etc work fine, but downloaded apps do not. and this theme is at the top of the list to be loaded in winterboard am i missing something?
    Last edited by BradTN; 2010-10-28 at 09:11 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

@bradtn did yo dearly the theme, respring, select the theme and then respring. Basically clears the cache. I replaced bitesms successfully. If the respring does not work post the folder name and the file name for us to check

Good sir that worked! ( i was respringing before but deselecting and reselecting worked) , but why are some of the circular icons showing with a black shadow behind them?
    Last edited by BradTN; 2010-10-28 at 11:01 AM.

@bradtn are you using babooey's theme or your own setup?

Thanks

So I sent the bonus pack to my donators, so if you did not get it, or something is wrong, please contact me.... Enjoy!

@babooey13, @doreen

So I sent you gifts and forgot to sign them with my handle on here. The email I sent them from starts with "tyson"

by the by - @babooey13 when I turn off your theme and go back to unthemed the background you have designated for folders stays, even through a restart. Thoughts from anyone?

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sherm23 For This Useful Post:

Doreen (2010-10-28), Stereo89 (2010-10-28)

iPhone? More like MyPhone lybyerc's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Bababooey13 View Post
    So I sent the bonus pack to my donators, so if you did not get it, or something is wrong, please contact me.... Enjoy!
    @bababooey13
    Hey it will not download the whole file?! It gets .2 kb then stops. I've tried it a couple of times. Help plz.

@Doreen, Stereo and Bababooey:

Thanks guys for the bigarse fantastic themes and icons. Have been using this theme for the past few years now. Have my PC buffed, and my old iP 2 and now iP4. It is truly brill!!

And for all your work the biggest Thank you!! I have donated a little as well a minute ago... Cos your work's worth every penny!!

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SebTheCubbyFox For This Useful Post:

Doreen (2010-10-28), Stereo89 (2010-10-28)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,823 Times in 1,253 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SeptemberC View Post
    I got it. Forgot to rename the wallpaper folder to Buuf

@Doreen - This Buuf Flip Clock theme is absolutely the mostest awesomess ever. I just sit and stare at it. Hoping the weather will change! LOL
    I installed MakItMine and removed my clock from the status bar too. Now I gotta get to bed. . .It's 2:00am here. Night and thank you again!
    Hi September "Thank you" so much I love to hear good feedback then I know I was on the right track!

Quote Originally Posted by SebTheCubbyFox View Post

Thanks guys for the bigarse fantastic themes and icons. Have been using this theme for the past few years now. Have my PC buffed, and my old iP 2 and now iP4. It is truly brill!!

And for all your work the biggest Thank you!! I have donated a little as well a minute ago... Cos your work's worth every penny!!
    Glad you're enjoying it! And "Thank you" back!

Quote Originally Posted by Sherm23 View Post
    @babooey13, @doreen

So I sent you gifts and forgot to sign them with my handle on here. The email I sent them from starts with "tyson"

by the by - @babooey13 when I turn off your theme and go back to unthemed the background you have designated for folders stays, even through a restart. Thoughts from anyone?
    Sherm the only think I could suggest is not just a respring but actually do a reboot on that phone to really clear it off okay sometimes that works specially w/ the bitesms icon it wont appear then you reboot your phone and suddenly there it is! (and I wanted to say "Thank you" to you as well!)
    Last edited by Doreen; 2010-10-28 at 03:32 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by Sherm23 View Post
    @bradtn are you using babooey's theme or your own setup?
    I am using the buuf 4 hd bundles package that was posted here adding in the bundles i want as well , some of the circular icons are appearing with a odd black shadow behind it, the one iMdb icon that stereo made comes up on the phone like its behind a smoke screen kinda? but appears fine on computer... and one other very off thing i noticed I tried to replace my facebook icon so i followed the database, didn't work, i went and retrieved the plist myself off my iphone and i found that no .png is listed in the plist for the icon at all?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SebTheCubbyFox View Post

You are very generous and are very welcome sir!

Thanks

Need to do a new video now that it looks like this!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Bababooey13 For This Useful Post:

Doreen (2010-10-28)

Thanks

Hmmm I see you're looking at your lil blue bird...

Hey wait a min Bababooey I can see from the ss you need to change the top status bar to match the fence go into the Extras folder I provided that has the various colored walls for the Flip Clock and use the Brown one for the Clock that way the Status Bar and the Fence both match. If I see you guys not matching things up it will drive me crazy! hehe
    Last edited by Doreen; 2010-10-28 at 03:35 PM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Doreen View Post
    Hmmm I see you're looking at your lil blue bird...

Hey wait a min Bababooey I can see from the ss you need to change the top status bar to match the fence go into the Extras folder I provided that has the various colored walls for the Flip Clock and use the Brown one for the Clock that way the Status Bar and the Fence both match. If I see you guys not matching things up it will drive me crazy! hehe
    I like the gray bar..... Lol...

My iPhone is a Part of Me Stereo89's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,756 Times in 673 Posts

@SeptemberC

Battleship

@eyecrispy

The first.....(can you control if other icons already exist?...)

iFitness, Lose it!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -battleship.png   -ifitness.png   -lose-.png  
    http://news.deviantart.com/article/64492/ An interview to great Mattahan!!!The creator of Buuf!
    If You like my work, please donate via PayPal to [email protected]. Thank You

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Stereo89 For This Useful Post:

Dara (2010-10-28), Scarch (2010-10-28)

Thanks

hehe! That iFitness is funny. (I love watching how you do the icons Stereo)

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Doreen For This Useful Post:

Stereo89 (2010-10-28)

@doreen

So I'm finally finished doing everything, I had to restore and did my theme from scratch because somethings that worked on 3.1.3 didn't lay properly on 4.1 but anywas the weather widget with the clock is absolutely amazing... the attention to detail is unbelievable from the message pop up template to the badges everythings perfect you are really amazing how you can make something like this from scratch is beyond me, this must have been soooo involved making it happen but I wanna thank you a 100 more time but my battery is dying... Thank you Doreen, your genius

23. The Following User Says Thank You to mrjsantos For This Useful Post:

Doreen (2010-10-28)

Thanks

@Doreen

THANKS Doreen! =) However you know that if you or Bababooey have any requests, you have priority! you are the owners of the theme!!!
    http://news.deviantart.com/article/64492/ An interview to great Mattahan!!!The creator of Buuf!

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Stereo89 For This Useful Post:

Doreen (2010-10-28)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mrjsantos View Post
    @doreen

So I'm finally finished doing everything, I had to restore and did my theme from scratch because somethings that worked on 3.1.3 didn't lay properly on 4.1 but anywas the weather widget with the clock is absolutely amazing... the attention to detail is unbelievable from the message pop up template to the badges everythings perfect you are really amazing how you can make something like this from scratch is beyond me, this must have been soooo involved making it happen but I wanna thank you a 100 more time but my battery is dying... Thank you Doreen, your genius
    Ohhhh yessss me likes to read this stuff! As for the battery if you want good performance on that bat do not jailbreak and skin your phone. hehe!

I'm totally kamikaze w/ my phone it must look good everything else is secondary plus there is always a mophie juice pack you can slap on your phone when you go out all day.

Quote Originally Posted by Stereo89 View Post
    @Doreen

THANKS Doreen! =) However you know that if you or Bababooey have any requests, you have priority! you are the owners of the theme!!!
    Actually "nobody" owns this theme but Paul (mattahan) they are his icons all we are doing it having fun creating diff things w/ it. "He" is the true genius in all the various themes coming off his work. And I still need to go hunt him back down for that interview! I just want to take a small break for a while first and then I will try to catch up w/ him again.
    Last edited by Doreen; 2010-10-28 at 04:07 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Doreen View Post
    Actually "nobody" owns this theme but Paul (mattahan) they are his icons all we are doing it having fun creating diff things w/ it. "He" is the true genius in all the various themes coming off his work.
    You're right. A big thanks to the great Mattahan!

Page 55 of 492 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765105155 ... LastLast