Page 54 of 492 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664104154 ... LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,080 of 9824

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Buuf iPhone 4

Quote Originally Posted by SeptemberC View Post
    am i missing something then? would be nice for a real response..

Thanks
    Thanked 2,823 Times in 1,253 Posts

Hi Brad not sure what you mean the theme that is on the repo is Bababooey's theme. His theme is constantly being updated w/ new status bar icons which could mean you have a prior theme. My theme in the first post of this thread is a totally diff theme from his and I severely need to update it again but mine seems to appeal more to the females rather than the males. Bababooey will prob have to answer your question about those status bar icons since those are his okay.

Quote Originally Posted by Doreen View Post
    Hi Brad not sure what you mean the theme that is on the repo is Bababooey's theme. His theme is constantly being updated w/ new status bar icons which could mean you have a prior theme. My theme in the first post of this thread is a totally diff theme from his and I severely need to update it again but mine seems to appeal more to the females rather than the males. Bababooey will prob have to answer your question about those status bar icons since those are his okay.
    what repo was yours located on? i thought the buuf4 was located on insanleyi.cim?

Thanks

No I don't have my themes anywhere else but right here on this site. You are talking about Bababooey's theme which is fine since you can catch him over here and talk w/ him right here. I think he may have logged off for the night though but he will see your post in the morning I'm sure.

His theme is much more complete than mine and more manly man. hehe

My theme is posted in the first post of this thread and it's diff than his is. I need to update mine but I've not had time since I've been working on other stuff.

At any rate Bababooey will pop up here sooner or later for you okay...

Oh here's some info on his for you: http://i-enthusiast.com/2010/10/buuf...ne-4-hd-theme/

No I don't have my themes anywhere else but right here on this site. You are talking about Bababooey's theme which is fine since you can catch him over here and talk w/ him right here. I think he may have logged off for the night though but he will see your post in the morning I'm sure.

His theme is much more complete than mine and more manly man. hehe

My theme is posted in the first post of this thread and it's diff than his is. I need to update mine but I've not had time since I've been working on other stuff.

At any rate Bababooey will pop up here sooner or later for you okay...

Oh here's some info on his for you: BUUF4 “BabaBuufey” – iPhone 4 HD Theme
    I actually prefer yours...as a man.. but i cannot seem to find yours if i am blind?

Edit: Nevermind i missed the link that was the mega upload wasnt clear to me. thanks doreen AMAZING work
    Last edited by BradTN; 2010-10-28 at 05:36 AM.

Thanks

Mine is in dire need of an update and you will need to find my bundles that I attached somewhere in this thread in the first few pages so that you can have the HD icons. But again find my bundles in HD in the first few pages of this thread and you can use them w/ my theme. The link is posted below for you.

There are alotttt of icons in HD posted throughout this thread from Stereo and here is the link to my theme which really isn't much (since I mainly do fullscreen animated weather themes)

MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

Quote Originally Posted by BradTN View Post
    I actually prefer yours...as a man.. but i cannot seem to find yours if i am blind?

Edit: Nevermind i missed the link that was the mega upload wasnt clear to me. thanks doreen AMAZING work
    Okay glad you found it. Enjoy!
    Last edited by Doreen; 2010-10-28 at 05:48 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

Well.... Now that ALLLLLLLL the personal stuff in my life gave me a couple seconds to look at the thread to answer questions and help people on the theme I've released for FREE, I will respond with this---> *clear my throat* I will NOT respond or be of help to anybody that is rude on this thread. I am not as patient or forgiving as some great people on here, I do however work hard on this theme and help as MANY folks as I can WHENEVER I can and ALWAY when I see it... With that being said, if you don't get an immediate answer the first day you post it, don't be condescending and self centered about people not seeing a post.... This is FREE help for a FREE theme, nobody OWES anybody anything..... That is all....

@Doreen - I have a small blue ? on my screen just below the moon. Have I done something wrong or is it Yahoo again?

Geesh - I know what I did. I neglected to change the name of the wallpaper folder to Buuf
    Last edited by SeptemberC; 2010-10-28 at 07:33 AM.

Thanks

Sorry bout blowing off steam like that... I just found somebody's approach at being heard VERY rude...

Can someone please help me ? I dont understand what im doing wrong.

I have saved the highres pngs i want off this thread i followed the cfbundleindentifier to put them in appropriate folders and have appropriate icon names but when i respring the icon has a big white box around it?

Green Apple
    Thanks

@Doreen

I love the look with it all brown! It all looks fantastic! All the work you put in for the brown pop-ups and wallpaper look fantastic!

This theme is definitely worth the donation. Thanks for a week worth of work!

@Bababooey13

The battery and new loader look fantastic. It's the cherry on the sundae man. A completely polished theme that is completely worth the donation. My iPhone 4 is class now.
    Last edited by kifdavis; 2010-10-28 at 07:11 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

12. The Following User Says Thank You to kifdavis For This Useful Post:

Doreen (2010-10-28)

Quote Originally Posted by BradTN View Post
    Can someone please help me ? I dont understand what im doing wrong.

I have saved the highres pngs i want off this thread i followed the cfbundleindentifier to put them in appropriate folders and have appropriate icon names but when i respring the icon has a big white box around it?
    you put all of your bundles in a folder called bundles in the theme folder?
    Last edited by SeptemberC; 2010-10-28 at 07:15 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

you put all of your bundles in a folder called bundles in the theme folder?

@ Bababooey - Did I miss sumptin? Where do I get the new loader?
    i put them in the buuf 4 bundle that was posted. the icon appears as it should. for instance i replaced the safari icon with one i found here. it replaces my safari icon no problem but again... with a white backgrounded box behind it?

Thanks

"To save the icons that are being posted in this thread you need to right click on the icon itself and open the image up in a new tab or window and then save it to your hard drive or you will not be able to save the icon as a transparent icon"

Ahhhh how did you save the images? You have to open them in another tab then right click on them.

I right clicked in firefox and saved image as. it saved them as the .png?

Thanks

@Doreen - I have a small blue ? on my screen just below the moon. Have I done something wrong or is it Yahoo again?
    Hmmm I've no idea can you post a screenshot? The only reason you would have a question mark appearing is if one of the config files is not properly set up w/ your location. So recheck everything one more time okay.

Yup Brad listen to September you actually need to open up these stubborn icons in a new tab or window and then save them to your hard drive.
    Last edited by Doreen; 2010-10-28 at 07:29 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

thats so strange i dont see why that would make a difference when i saved them saved them as they were attached... but i guess i will sift through the thread again

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kifdavis View Post
    @Doreen

I love the look with it all brown! It all looks fantastic! All the work you put in for the brown pop-ups and wallpaper look fantastic!

This theme is definitely worth the donation. Thanks for a week worth of work!
    Whoops kif you made me smile! "Thank you" that was my goal and I love to read stuff like that!

Brad test one first to make sure but that is normally the issue w/ the HD icons not having a trans background.

Off to bed g'night you guys!
    Last edited by Doreen; 2010-10-28 at 07:30 AM.

Hmmm I've no idea can you post a screenshot? The only reason you would have a question mark appearing is if one of the config files is not properly set up w/ your location. So recheck everything one more time okay.

Yup Brad listen to September you actually need to open up these stubborn icons in a new tab or window and then save them to your hard drive.
    I got it. Forgot to rename the wallpaper folder to Buuf

@Doreen - This Buuf Flip Clock theme is absolutely the mostest awesomess ever. I just sit and stare at it. Hoping the weather will change! LOL
    I installed MakItMine and removed my clock from the status bar too. Now I gotta get to bed. . .It's 2:00am here. Night and thank you again!
    Last edited by SeptemberC; 2010-10-28 at 08:03 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

22. The Following User Says Thank You to SeptemberC For This Useful Post:

Doreen (2010-10-28)

Page 54 of 492 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664104154 ... LastLast